Is There a Way to Detect Satanic Cults?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I was taking a walk at night near a track not to far from my house for exercise and one night i was up there i saw about five people in long black robes and hoods not hoodies over there face and when they saw me they took off running and near the same track i saw some type of writing that looked voodoo in nature but like metalholic said they were probably wanna be's or had some other type of agenda either that or they did a real bad job at disguising what they were, who knows for sure....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Satanists is mentally sick people and they need to deal with the doctor. Although lyuaya sect is primarily the effect on people with weak minded.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I personally believe it would be very, very hard to detect a Satanist Cult. I have always wondered where the modern idea of Satan being somehow bringing about evil. Freedom of choice yes but not evil. I always learned that Satan or Lucifer was Gods most loved Angel and it was only after Gods conversations with Lucifer where Lucifer begged God to give them free will. The Christian God of Abraham could have ended Lucifer`s rule in a heartbeat but i believe that the books i read with the bible the same texts the priests read unfolds more of a story putting Lucifer down not for his work but for his ego and pride. I myself was brought up a Christian and spent many many years getting over it. The Bible has always been intended to be read as a great comforter for the masses blinding them to the filth and poverty they lived in and pacifying them with the promise of heaven. I myself see Lucifer as one of Gods most powerful allies but for the sake of will and freedom of choice he created a duality. Wow as a non Christian i can go on but true satanism is about the will we have in us all but it is always spoken as will under control has to follow the light many people i knew in satanism spoke of this light and they were all against war slavery no harm can come to any man or animal hence they were all veggies and vegans and rather sweet and kind.

signed
Terrestial

edit on 3-2-2013 by Terrestial because: forgot to sign my name

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

Just turn on your television set and you'll see all the cults you desire...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
The muffled sounds of Slayer behind closed doors... Dead give away.

Agreed! If you hear the opening riff to Seasons in the Abyss..bad things are happening...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

well it kind of hard to tell because there are differnet types of satanism, each has different ways of operating but as general rule as far as I understand most of them wont do any sort of abuse for their rituals

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
The muffled sounds of Slayer behind closed doors... Dead give away.

in my house its not that muffled

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by FlowThruSpace
The concept of Satanic ritual abuse is a daunting one, but it's also general and rarely addresses our immediate environment. If you had experience with Satanic cults, would you say there is a way of identifying Satanic cult members? It is said they operate on a day-night principle, where they are totally different people when donning their daily persona. If you do have experience with such cults in whatever capacity this experience may be, do you find them to be 100% opportunistic, or is there a metaphysical component (black magic, etc.) involved as well? Finally, the scale of Satanic ritual abuse varies from source to source: some say the phenomenon is a historical relic, others claim Satanic ritual abuse is alive and well. The only question is: how widespread is it?

Are you trying to determine if someone is a Satanist? Otherwise look at the Catholic churches for ritual abuse or a dozen other churches. I murders and crimes are committed under the guise of many religions, perhaps satanists do more but I doubt it.

would say pound for pound they punch well above their weight- billion odd Catholics, tiny number of attention seekers who indulge in satanism

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join