It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN vs. Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The ongoing expansion of existing settlements by Israel and the construction of settlement outposts is frequently criticized as an obstacle to the peace process by the Palestinians[24] and third parties, including the United Nations,[25] Russia,[26] the United Kingdom,[27] the European Union,[28] and the United States.[25] In July 2012, the UN Human Rights Council decided to set up a probe into Jewish settlements. Israel responded by saying it would bar the Council's experts from access to the sites.

Thursday: United Nations report says that Israeli settlements must be immediately withdrawn without preconditions, to comply with article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

What do you think would happen if the UN/Russia, UK, and EU declared war on Israel?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What do you think would happen if the UN/Russia, UK, and EU declared war on Israel?

US will support Israel no matter what. So will the EU (secretly).

That leaves it to
Russia + China +[insert 57 Islamic countries]
vs
Israel + US+EU [NATO]

Do I even have to answer that ?

Why on earth will China attack Israel when it has ongoing problems with Japan , India and Vietnam and US?

PS :-

If Israel is attacked it will make sure that it turns the whole middle east into a nuclear warzone.

edit on 31-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

It' just a matter of time before they become "terrorists". Just like Al CIAda, or Saddam Hussein or every other factions they had done business with in the past. As soon as they loose their usefulness they'll turn against them and an other fake war will be perpetuated.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

it wont be that simple, you talk as if thought the whole of US supports the agenda. i think if anything goes down USA will be fighting 2 wars, one with israel and one with its own people on its own soil

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Israel don't play with the rest of the world. They think they are entitled to get away with anything they see fit. The would use their nukes and bring destruction to the world before complying with anyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

US will support Israel no matter what. So will the EU (secretly).

That leaves it to
Russia + China +[insert 57 Islamic countries]
vs
Israel + US+EU [NATO]

Do I even have to answer that ?

US sure no doubt, but the EU? With recent developments I highly doubt it.

Israel stands by settlements plan despite growing diplomatic crisis

UK, France, Sweden, Denmark and Spain summon Israeli ambassadors in protest at plan to build 3,000 settler homes

Read More at Guardian.co.uk

For first time, Britain, France may recall ambassadors to protest Israel's settlement construction
Moves against Israel will be made in the next few days following Netanyahu’s decision to move ahead on planning in E1 and build 3,000 housing units in the settlement blocs, and in East Jerusalem, say senior European diplomats.

Read More at Haaretz.com

EU countries and Israel are on shaky terms at best, they would NOT take Israel's/America's side in the war against the UN.

link   
UN is pretty much controlled by the US so I can't see it happening.

link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Just because you do not support Israel do not think that everybody has the same views.

There is a rising anti-Islam feeling(anti-Palestine) around the world.

BTW, when was the last time the government cared for what its citizens wanted anyway?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
UN is pretty much controlled by the US so I can't see it happening.

Wrong, the UN and almost every country on the planet is controlled by the central banking system/global power elite.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Israels 2nd ww legacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Israels 2nd ww legacy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I could see the global elite orchestrating a war like so: America + Israel vs. EVERYBODY ELSE

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
I could see the global elite orchestrating a war like so: America + Israel vs. EVERYBODY ELSE

America + Israel+ Other Non Islamic Countries
vs
Everybody Else.

And baby, I cannot wait for that war to start.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is NO NEED for any war between UN and Israel.

All UN and more crtically its corrupted and inept bunch of fools in the UN Human Rights Council will just be honest, for friggin once, is to tell it as it as.

But if REFUSES. Who is being belligerant now?

Consider the facts:-

1. It takes BOTH the Palestinians and the Israelites to agree to the Peace Accords.

2. Till today, BOTH sides had not agree to such Peace? WHY?

a. All Israel wants is a peace treaty with Palestine. No more lobbing of shells over once the treaty is in place, unlike after Gaza was freely handed over, palestinian terrorists threw everything they got to slaughter Israel civilians, even right up to Tel Aviv.

b. All Palestinians wants, or at least the bloodthirsty selfish hardliner leadership group wants, is to slaughter the jews and push them all into the sea.

Thus, who is HINDERING the peace process?

Why blame Israel WITHOUT blaming the insane terrorists in the palestinian govt?

As long as the palestinians still do not wake up, Israel will have to do what it takes to secure its safety, including the corridors to the Holy City Jerusalem.

AND, as along as the corrupted UNHRC believes that blaming Israel for everything will resolve all, it will only push sides into corners, and all sides will only act in defensive retaliation, destroying ALL HOPES for peace.

UNHRC had failed big time, yet again, to resolve intelligently and honestly over the palestinian issue, and worse, may be the very ones who will lead mankind into WW3.

May UNHRC wake up....in time, before all goes to hell.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

America + Israel+ Other Non Islamic Countries
vs
Everybody Else.

And baby, I cannot wait for that war to start.

You may get your wish sooner rather than later. Now that Syria and Iran have said they are going to retaliate against Israel. No matter if Israel started this or not, they somehow have the moral high ground? Bet your tookus
that if Iran and Syria retaliate, they will be demonized and the U.S. will support Israel 100%.

This will draw the U.S. soldiers into another conflict, away from home. Hard to fire on americans when you're not around to do such dastardly deeds. In comes the U.N. soldiers, and you have your American civil war that will be another step in the direction towards total world war. part three.

Pure speculation and flat out making stuff up on my part, no sources needed.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

EU will support US.
US will support Israel.

So if US joins Israel in defending it from Russia + China ,it is highly unlikely that EU will try to piss US off by attacking Israel.
If US tries to convince EU ,it is very likely that they will help them while supporting Israel(or atleast they will not attack them). EU gains nothing from attacking Israel except for Muslim support.

US Army + IDF are among the best defense forces in the world. They will quite easily defend their territory if Russia+ China attacks them. US will single handedly destroy them.

Plus who knows what kind of experiment are going on in those secret bases in Israel.

Also it is highly unlikely that China and Russia will join Islamic forces in attacking Israel.

The last thing China wants is a collective attack from Japan, India, Vietnam and US.

Also Russia gains nothing by attacking Israel. Plus they do not have the best of relationship with China.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think the UN fails to give much consideration to something and it's a real BIG something unique to Israel in the world today.

Unlike other wars of conquest or resources, Israel has fought multiple wars started against them by multiple nations at once to each instance and won. They didn't win because they were superior in number (far from it) and they didn't win because they necessarily had the best equipment in each case (again, not close in past times).

They've won because their enemies have stated and continue to state (right in their own organizational mission statement in the case of Hamas) that they not simply be defeated and occupied in reverse but KILLED TO A PERSON. Any Jews in a losing war who don't somehow escape that tiny spit of land (about the size of New Jersey in total overall land ...and much smaller when Palestinian areas are considered) will die there. Men, women, children. It doesn't matter and this isn't opinion or their words. It's the words of those who would do the killing.

So.... Things like the Samson option and their general attitude of "us against them" make a bit more sense when taken in the context of 7 million Jews, to include everyone down to infants, facing that "all or nothing" threat in every direction but the one with open water.

* having said that? Netanyahu is going off the deep end for pushing a regional or world war that doesn't need to happen here ....and whatever justification I feel Israel most certainly has for the total defense approach? He's perverting that into something dark and self destructive to his whole nation and people.

Israel probably needs regime change alright. It needs to be FROM Israelis and BY Israelis though. Anything else will be a nightmare for the entire region, if not world.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Davian

EU will support US.
US will support Israel.

So if US joins Israel in defending it from Russia + China ,it is highly unlikely that EU will try to piss US off by attacking Israel.
If US tries to convince EU ,it is very likely that they will help them while supporting Israel(or atleast they will not attack them). EU gains nothing from attacking Israel except for Muslim support.

US Army + IDF are among the best defense forces in the world. They will quite easily defend their territory if Russia+ China attacks them. US will single handedly destroy them.

Plus who knows what kind of experiment are going on in those secret bases in Israel.

Also it is highly unlikely that China and Russia will join Islamic forces in attacking Israel.

The last thing China wants is a collective attack from Japan, India, Vietnam and US.

Also Russia gains nothing by attacking Israel. Plus they do not have the best of relationship with China.

Well if the EU joins the US Israeli team, then UK, France, Sweden, Denmark and Spain will not seeing as they've already recalled Israeli ambassadors. They did the same thing with Iran and Syria, as well as Libya and Iraq, so according to them Israel is just another terrorist nation. Which they and their allies will not... I repeat... WILL NOT side with. Especially if the elite are instigating such hatred against them.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
big war = big profit
not for us though

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Who is us? The last I checked a few months ago, the major defense contractors around the world ranked up there with oil companies for profits in the 10's of billions....each.

It's big money for some, indeed. I'd be just as happy to hear some of those companies in a position to have to file bankruptcy in the future as well. Perhaps that will be the sign of true progress. I don't know...but the money sure has gotten so far out of hand with political power to back it, it can actually be said wars MAY now be started entirely for the profits involved.

(I think profit used to simply be a strong secondary factor ..and not the main motivation.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join