It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Year old boy handcuffed and interrogated for 10 hours over $5?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the kid is a creep. he knows the $5 wasn't his

but in no way shape or form should he have been cuffed. that's insane

a call to the parents and detention or something along those lines

Actually, he didn't steal the money. Another child admitted to picking it up off the ground after the kid who lost the money dropped it.

The whole way that this was handled was wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I hope they get every bit of the money they are suing for, maybe the police will think twice next time they try something like this !

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kelly456

Come on an advertisement, you should be deleted !

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
If the kid would have given the money back to the other kid than none of this would have happened. The kid needs to learn to be honest. This lawsuit is not creating a positive influence on our society, the kid did something wrong. You don't take something that is not yours. I guess the kids parents are the same way, they are taking taxpayers money because someone tried to restrain their kid for doing something wrong. I feel that the kid saw the money fall or knew where it came from. If another kid was looking for his money he should have returned it.

I was in the grocery store one day and a woman pulled her wallet out of her purse and I saw a dollar bill fall out. I picked it up and told her that it was hers, it had fallen out of her purse. She said it wasn't hers and looked away. I had to tap on her again and say I saw it fall out of her purse, it was definitely hers. She took it from me like I was saying she should watch so she doesn't litter, I told her I might have kept a dollar if I found it on the floor and didn't see where it came from. I had the feeling she thought I was crazy for giving her her money back. What a weird society we have created where honesty is looked down on.

In this day and age, THANK YOU and EXCUSE ME are a rarity....it sounds as if this woman did not want to be bothered by anyone, although I wonder if she would have been more eager if it had been a larger denomination!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join