It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndsay Lohan Unveils Cryptic Tattoos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere on ATS but couldn't find it via search.

Lyndsay was snapped showing off her two new tattoos in the Daily Mail which I thought members might find of interest given the potential for hidden meaning behind each of them.

The 26-year-old actress unveiled a new tattoo inspired by the play Hamlet, bearing the words 'WHAT DREAMS MAY COME' on her upper right arm, beneath a red triangle within a larger red triangle, as she arrived at court in Los Angeles for a probation violation hearing on Wednesday.

The phrase is taken from the famous 'To be or not to be' monologue in the play, first published in 1603.

A second tattoo on her right hand has a small red star with the words " I LEAVE BEFORE BEING LEFT". A quote from 50's icon Brigette Bardot.

I'm unsure what to make of them as I know very little about the actress and hoped our resident experts here on ATS could help decipher the meaning behind the 2 tattoos - if any.

Over to you guys.:

EDIT-having trouble posting the link and photos , can anyone help ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Lyndsay is a crazy actress. And people like her for that. I do not see any conspiracy.

Help:-
Uploading Pictures

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Umm..

ancient and lost civilisations.

a trollops skank work.

Not sure I see the relevance.

O.o

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Umm..

ancient and lost civilisations.

a trollops skank work.

Not sure I see the relevance.

O.o

Point taken.Sorry about that.

Can admin please remove and place in a more relevant forum.Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
Lyndsay is a crazy actress. And people like her for that. I do not see any conspiracy.

Help:-
Uploading Pictures

www.dailymail.co.uk...:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Her tattoos are so badly placed and executed. They are like prison tats, sporadic and poorly placed.
I mean the Bardot quote that goes from her thumb knuckle across her hand is ugly and weird. It's like when teens are writing on their hands in middle school, but she decided it should be there forever. That tattoo would drive me crazy if I made that mistake.
edit on 31-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Her tattoos are so badly placed and executed. They are like prison tats, sporadic and poorly placed.
I mean the Bardot quote that goes from her thumb knuckle across her hand is ugly and weird. It's like when teens are writing on their hands in middle school, but she decided it should be there forever. That tattoo would drive me crazy if I made that mistake.

ey, Bridgit Bardot was hot back in her day

I think Senora Lohan is just following the crowd
But I'm sure there are folks that believe the triangles represent "illuminati"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
can't believe I just read a Lyndsay Lohan thread

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The last place I expected to see anybody taking any notice of Celebs was here on ATS. I guess I have now seen it all, I couldn't care less what celebs get up to, why is this news?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
can't believe I just read a Lyndsay Lohan thread

Right,

Not something you see often on ATS
Usually these types of things are featured in....whats that magazine... People mag?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

She looks like she is on drugs and I can only imagine how the slimy lawyer is getting *paid*.

Looking like she is on hard core drugs AND booze

I grew up with Lindsey from the
re-maked parent trap and herbie movie and quite frankly
this pretentious little whore needs a reality check.....

To be given the world and piss it away being a moron. We can all learn a thing or two from a person
like this money does not buy happiness, but it can help people who are in need, that would make me happy...

This bitch is in need of a mental hospital....

I don't care about her anymore
her cryptic tattoo is only cryptic to morons with a screw loose...

It is Shakespeare and while when you read his work it might seem cryptic it is nothing but..
It is as cryptic as the tramp stamp on her back signifying how much of a whore she really is...
edit on 31-1-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Brain cells were lost during the reading of this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Yeah.. Bridgit Bardot was smoking hot, but not really quote worthy, and it wouldn't have been so bad, but it's just horribly placed.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Yeah.. Bridgit Bardot was smoking hot, but not really quote worthy, and it wouldn't have been so bad, but it's just horribly placed.

I would of partaken in sexual relations with bridgit bardot...

I would not with Lindsay she has herpies..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Yeah, I seen the photos now.
Someone needs a new profession (the tattoo artist)
I can see the guy has some shaky hands.
Ugly tats by the way. She could have at least got that red crap outlined in black... Might have looked a lil better? Naaaaaaa nevermind

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That is what I was about to say.
Those are about as bad as it gets.
Well, I guess that is what happens when broke people want tattoos.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Most definitely. You rarely see hollywood stars that have that unique hotness anymore.
Bridget Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, and young Debbie Harry.. There are maybe a handful of celebrities I find desireable now. Lots of them are hot sure.. but just in your average 20 something hot chick. Very few gorgeous ones.. but I am getting off topic.

Lindsay Lohan is not attractive... I doubt she has any connection to any secret society, but she probably has a pimp.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Emma Stone.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by gangdumstyle

Most definitely. You rarely see hollywood stars that have that unique hotness anymore.
Bridget Bardot, Audrey Hepburn, and young Debbie Harry.. There are maybe a handful of celebrities I find desireable now. Lots of them are hot sure.. but just in your average 20 something hot chick. Very few gorgeous ones.. but I am getting off topic.

Lindsay Lohan is not attractive... I doubt she has any connection to any secret society, but she probably has a pimp.

Megan Fox... Yeah
Emma Stone... Yeah
Charlize Theron....Yeah

Lindsey Lohan in the movie MACHETE... Sure..Why not.

-Sometimes you have to lower your standards to raise your average!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't find her tattoos very cryptic at all, they are in poor taste. I love tattoos, when it's decent artwork and placed correctly. I only have one myself, but it's a hummingbird that I got when I was 23 and probably will be the only one I'll ever get. I get a lot of people that tsk tsk at me over it, and some that love it. Lindsay is the product of poor parenting, but she's too old to blame anything on mom and dad anymore. There comes a time when you have to grow up and start thinking for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join