It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The atrocity of child sacrifice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Child sacrifice is the saddest thing ever and the ultimate low a human can sink. Trying to understand satan it will not surprise me if hard-core satanists use such rituals to please their master.

Dark entities are usually manipulating people to perform these deeds because they benefit from it themselves.

The only reason people who "hear voices" (which more often than not eventually leads to the "voices" telling them to kill others) are considered "mentally ill" is because those who control the medical industry are in direct contact with these beings. That is why they create medical conditions to explain what is obviously spiritual interferance, because they want to keep the general public in the dark about the fact these beings exist so they can keep that knowledge to themselves.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Star post. So few will understand the importance of what you wrote above but I hope many get the message.

The ability we have to invite supernatural beings in our life is beyond the understanding of todays people because the invertation is in every asepct of moden living and far from understood.

A few things that come to mind, Alcohol, drugs, medication, msm, idols, religion, greed

People today have lost their first love, Our Father God., His Son Jesus the Holy Spirit and replaced them with other want to be gods.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by NuclearPaul

People today have lost their first love, Our Father God., His Son Jesus the Holy Spirit and replaced them with other want to be gods.

Is this the same "Father God" who asked Abraham to kill his son Isaac, and allowed the killing of Jobs entire family, as well as ordered the killing of entire cities over multiple populated areas because they honored a god with a different name?

Is this the God who loved the aroma of burning flesh and liked animal blood sprinkled all around? Are you referring to Jesus, God's son whom supposedly under went a human blood sacrifice by an angry mob, at the will and service to his father?

Yeah, I can't understand where these ideas of "child sacrifice" come from. People need to get back to their Bible roots of stoning adulterers and unruly teens.

edit on 21-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yes the God.

You don't agree with God?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

I don't agree that the death cult god from the Old Testament of the Bible is God.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I don't agree that the death cult god from the Old Testament of the Bible is God.

I agree with that.

Yeah, I can't understand where these ideas of "child sacrifice" come from. People need to get back to their Bible roots of stoning adulterers and unruly teens.

I really hope that was in complete irony or something. For if your actions match hell and evil, your not doing it on behalf of God.

The Good Family, of Love and Peace, on High, do not harm.

Take what Love is, and turn the dial up up up up up up up up up........infinitely even, to understand what Love is:

mild of heart, non reactive, kind, gentle, turns the other cheek, loves the enemy, tries to reach all in need of turnign around, does protect innocents, but not by punishment or retaliation, equalizes, forgives, peace makers, freedom supporters, helps those in need, uses skills to serve.

Here is an example. A 2 year old, or immature one, is ego centric. ie takes. A parent, sacrifices much of their pleasure and selfish pursuits to round the clock even in the night, tend the 2 year old.

Love is Grown Up, parent to the child. The child is the sinner, the wrong doer. Would a parent kill a child running with scissors, a harm to self and others? NO, would risk life and limb to help that child!

(this is a metaphor for immature and ego centric child, not real children, who are very close to Love and Spirit and even some memories of that!)

THAT IS THE GOOD FAMILY, but, on each idea, turn the volume up up up up up up.......

Good never has to fight either.

In the FULL SPECTRUM energy light say in the sun's rays, coming in from Beyond, can you stand in the Presence of the Highest Love and Goodness. You have to be of like frequency, or intent to be of like frequency, for they can correct some things and help raise yours if you are of like mind and yearnings.

Basically its this, can you stand in their frequency and join them.

What do you do with the sinner. Love them and nudge them to seeking true happiness and turning their lives around. And you don't give up on people, ever.

The Bible seems to have some pretty dark codes in it. And the Religious leaders seem to have the most power in the world over human minds. That is where the corruption is coming from then. Logic. Follow the trail. The sacrifices are coming from.........fill in the blank. The directives to the elite are coming from......fill in the blank.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I agree with that.

I really hope that was in complete irony or something. For if your actions match hell and evil, your not doing it on behalf of God.

Uh, Yeah! That was sarcasm. I'm not in favor of stoning anyone, ever.

The Bible seems to have some pretty dark codes in it. And the Religious leaders seem to have the most power in the world over human minds. That is where the corruption is coming from then. Logic. Follow the trail. The sacrifices are coming from.........fill in the blank. The directives to the elite are coming from......fill in the blank.

The whole biblical concept of killing something to atone for another's wrong doing is twisted from the get go. The idea of personal gain, like salvation, from another's willing sacrifice makes absolutely no sense to me.

Taking this concept to the extreme is FORCING another to sacrifice and believing that one can gain from that sacrifice. Even more extreme is believing that level of purity and innocence of the life that is stolen, for intangible personal gain, is relative to the quality of that gain, being the most wrongful murder reaps the finest rewards!

What a backwards world!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hidingthistime

Originally posted by Logarock

Get on topic! Abortion is done on an individual bases, one woman at a time, for reasons that the woman herself chooses to make. There are no religious rituals being performed when a woman takes the Morning After Pill or when a 12 week fetus is removed from her womb.

Hate abortion all you want, but it's not a religious ceremony of human sacrifice, and this isn't an "abortion thread."

If you think out of the box its easy to see the human sacrifice there.

How?

there is no awareness, memories, hopes, dreams, nothing but darkness.... nothing to sacrifice.

OR you could let them develop, be born, start having feelings and experiences, they could potentially experience starvation, neglect, child abuse, rape, you name it... all because someone wanted to selfishly look righteous somehow.

Heck, the kinds of people who host these disgusting child sacrifices, wait specifically for them to be born and have potential and feelings and experiences, just to specifically RIP that innocence away and use it somehow for their warped selves.

I think women who have the courage to have an abortion are sacrificing them selves on behalf of saving a child from developing and coming into such a scary harsh cruel world.

Oh by all means! The saints they are! Sacrificing themselves now are they? Oh what a scary harsh crule world to be slain in the womb by a self sacrifiing saint!
edit on 22-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I agree with that.

Uh, Yeah! That was sarcasm. I'm not in favor of stoning anyone, ever.

The whole biblical concept of killing something to atone for another's wrong doing is twisted from the get go. The idea of personal gain, like salvation, from another's willing sacrifice makes absolutely no sense to me.

Well you are thinking about it. May be hope for you yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Went to answer my own question.

This is Aleister Crowley describing teachings on child sacrifice (Im kind of surprised any fairly well-known author would write this openly about it
)

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

Reminds me of an extract form "Fatu Hiva", where the tastiest part of a human is described as: "the forearm of a white woman", as described by an old man, who recalled the days of cannibalism.

Yet by the arguments of some here, they would claim the old man didn't actually eat anyone, merely learn about it. Rubbish.

Aleister Crowley laid the foundations for the entire 20th century's worth of satanism, his children and friends carrying on the tradition into the 21st. And they hide behind claims that it's all metaphorical, and only the initiated can know the true meanings. Rubbish. It's plain to see that ritual sacrifices including everything up to and including children are practiced by MANY different peoples. Uk, Uganda, USA.

And i'll add that any child deaths, including drones etc are as unforgivable. Abortion even more so. (medical necessity and rape) ... these other parents throughout the ages had the choice windy, they chose their own lives over their children, can you understand what an abortion that is to the natural order?

Look around at who defends these practices and ideas ...

Excellent, if entirely distasteful thread Skyfloating, and well managed thus far, thank you.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join