learn more

North Korea Imposes Martial Law Ahead of Nuclear Test

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

This has nothing to do with oil. As someone above stated, it is about compassion.

Heros ? Is it about DOING "something", or DOING "nothing" ?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. No, sleep doesn't come very easy.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
North Korea imposing martial law.

That's like imposing a maraschino cherry on a banana split . . . uuuh . . . will Koreans notice this when it happens?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Whatever way it goes, this is going to turn into a great human tragedy. Millions will die of hunger if we do not act and millions will die through war if we do. There are no winners in this situation, maybe Russia and China should be doing more to influence N.Korea as they are about the only two nations close by who can.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Yes it is crazy isn't it, their people are so hungry that some of them have been eating their own children (seriously Link) yet the leader of the nation is a chubby git and is spending every spare dime on creating a nuclear bomb. This shows how much the North Korean leaders actually think about their people. This is one country I would condone the US/NATO military blowing their regime to smitherines, yet it is much less likely to happen as there is very little for the West to gain and North Korea would not exactly be a walk in the Park like Iraq was.

Obama will wait until a missile lands in California before he does anything about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Well, we might be on the way to that.

NYC and Philly have outlawed feeding the homeless.

I think you have to be a licensed facility.

But like I said before, there is food everywhere here, if kids are starving its their parents fault for not seeking all the help available. It's even free in school.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Obama will wait until a missile lands in California before he does anything about it.

Who cares if North Korea sets off another Nuke under their ground?

Didn't we set off hundreds in the Nevada Desert? Pacific Islands? In Space?

To deal with North Korea you just wait them out. Their population gets lower and lower every year. They're successfully being starved into extinction.

If you were being re-incarnated as a Korean would you want to be:
A: A North Korean who's going to starve to death
B: A South Korean who's got to put his daughter to work as a prostitute to pay the rent?

I'd rather starve.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I am reading through satellite date published by cryptome of the North Korean air fields. They show a lot of very old aircraft equipment, nothing new at all in any of the dozens of pictures shown. I am left wondering if all this talk of nuclear weapons is not the last ditch efforts of a dying dream of empire seeking relavance in the modern age? It seems the future has passed the NK by and they want to try and restoke the cold war because they have nothing else left in reality.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join