North Korea Imposes Martial Law Ahead of Nuclear Test

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Well for a start, I am not from the USA, I'd have thought my avatar might have give that away. Secondly, the US troops that are not massed on the border like you suggest, but are busy in suporting roles to its allies in the region, are there because they have been invited to, by South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The reason why they have been invited by these countries is because all of those nations feel threatened by 1 or more of its neighbours. The USA is not activly involved in aggressive acts towards North Korea or indeed China in a military way. North Korea also happens to be in violation of U.N. resolutions and is currently under sanctions. What makes you think that there should not be some form of defensive counter measure in the region?




posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Well for a start, I am not from the USA, I'd have thought my avatar might have give that away. Secondly, the US troops that are not massed on the border like you suggest, but are busy in suporting roles to its allies in the region, are there because they have been invited to, by South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The reason why they have been invited by these countries is because all of those nations feel threatened by 1 or more of its neighbours. The USA is not activly involved in aggressive acts towards North Korea or indeed China in a military way. North Korea also happens to be in violation of U.N. resolutions and is currently under sanctions. What makes you think that there should not be some form of defensive counter measure in the region?



I do not see avatars. Nor do I care really because as far as I am concerned, you are an American. The Asians do not want you in their country, and North Korea has the right to develop self defense measures.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


If the Asians do not want Americans in their country, why has several Asian nations invited the USA to have forward operating bases on their teritory?

Also why has China activly invited most American manufacturing businesses over to their Country to operate?

You appear to be talking nonesense old chap.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


If the Asians do not want Americans in their country, why has several Asian nations invited the USA to have forward operating bases on their teritory?

Also why has China activly invited most American manufacturing businesses over to their Country to operate?

You appear to be talking nonesense old chap.


Why do you think? Because no nation is powerful enough to stop the US Empire stealing swathes of their land to base their military. As for China, they can buy the rights to US technology, engineer them and market them to countries traditionally seated firmly against the US Empire. China makes billions in the sales.

Back to your burger you yank



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitingRogue

Why do you think? Because no nation is powerful enough to stop the US Empire stealing swathes of their land to base their military. As for China, they can buy the rights to US technology, engineer them and market them to countries traditionally seated firmly against the US Empire. China makes billions in the sales.

Back to your burger you yank


Its easy for the nations to not have US forces on their land, they just say they are not invited and they go away, much like they did recently in Pakistan, the Pakistani's said they were no longer welcome and the USA moved their assets away.

If China can do that, then why are the Major players like Apple, Microsoft, General Motors and many other businesses that manufacture in China, still owned and operated by the USA?

And again, I am not a Yank.

I have finished playing with you now, you cannot even provide a coherant argument to back up any of your beliefs. You just seem intent on spreading anti american hate, so I have finished with you now. Thanks for your input or lack thereof.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Thank you for your kind praise, that was very unexpected of you.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Thank you for your kind praise, that was very unexpected of you.


Oh how funny and sarcastic. I bet you think you are some sort of comedian?

I wouldn't expect a US Citizen such as yourself to understand the effect your disgraceful nation has on the world.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


What fine, upstanding and perfect in every sense of a Country do you come from? Just asking for Continuity purposes, Obviously I am from the United States of Great Britain, the 52nd state. When can I get my Glock, now I'm a US citizen and all?
edit on 1-2-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


What fine, upstanding and perfect in every sense of a Country do you come from? Just asking for Continuity purposes, Obviously I am from the United States of Great Britain, the 52nd state. When can I get my Glock, now I'm a US citizen and all?
edit on 1-2-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)


My country is not your concern.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Well it kind of is, if you wish to disrespect another nation. Hiding your nationality just makes you a coward and your opinion of the USA insignificant.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Well it kind of is, if you wish to disrespect another nation. Hiding your nationality just makes you a coward and your opinion of the USA insignificant.


I'm not "disrespecting a nation", I am fighting against the worst construction in human history. The US is responsible for more suffering and bloodshed than any other. Such is the gravity of the US's abuses against the world, my nationality is not important.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l
 


We have tried aide to them as have others, the rulers take everything, they don't let it get to the people.

It is time for people to open their eyes to evil, it exists.

This is how some countries are no matter how much you try to deny it, it's reality.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Like I said, you are just a coward hiding behind anonimity. You can openly criticise the USA, but I am sure the Country you are from is not perfect and has done many bad actions against humanity in its history, in fact I am sure it has, hence the reason you refuse to say where you are from. But what do I know, like you said I am just parasitic scum like you said.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by michael1983l
 


We have tried aide to them as have others, the rulers take everything, they don't let it get to the people.

It is time for people to open their eyes to evil, it exists.

This is how some countries are no matter how much you try to deny it, it's reality.


It is not your concern. North Korea is not your country and as such, how it is run is not your concern. If the North Koreans want change, then they will change it yourself.

You do not have the right to decide who can and cant rule and how the can do it.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   


BitingRogue has just logged in on his other account and starred all of his post..... how sad



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by BitingRogue
 


Like I said, you are just a coward hiding behind anonimity. You can openly criticise the USA, but I am sure the Country you are from is not perfect and has done many bad actions against humanity in its history, in fact I am sure it has, hence the reason you refuse to say where you are from. But what do I know, like you said I am just parasitic scum like you said.


You are a traitor to your country. You claim to be "British", this would be the same people the USA funded the Luftwaffe to bomb, funded the IRA to bomb, the same people the USA kidnap out of their own country, the same people who they stitched up in the Suez and now claim to support Argentina against. They see you as a joke, a shed for their FA/18's and nukes. I'm glad I don't call myself "British".

At least you can now see that you are subhuman.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitingRogue

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by michael1983l
 


We have tried aide to them as have others, the rulers take everything, they don't let it get to the people.

It is time for people to open their eyes to evil, it exists.

This is how some countries are no matter how much you try to deny it, it's reality.


It is not your concern. North Korea is not your country and as such, how it is run is not your concern. If the North Koreans want change, then they will change it yourself.

You do not have the right to decide who can and cant rule and how the can do it.


At last, you raise a relevant point. You are right, I do not have the right to do what you say, but the people of North Korea should have that right, but at the moment, their tyrinical government does not allow freedom of speech and opposition of its government. So if the people cannot exercise their right to have their Country ran how they want it to, then who can or should do this for them?



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.





top topics
 
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join