It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bo Xilai set up by the Freemasons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Nah......they don't care about alternative community, they rather block CNN or BBC forum, I constantly visit ATS and GLP to update conspiracies info. GLP banned my IP though....

I doubt that we are reading the same letter here, can you please show me the link to the letter that you referred to ?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This one Is there more than one letter?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks I got it I was reading the short version before, I think i got the answer as to why WangLiJun constantly mention the Freemason.

If you go check those hardcore left-wing websites such as WuYouZhiXiang, you will find bunch of Freemason conspiracy theories, those people are so into the book Currency wars written by SongHongBing, they like to grabs everything that related to Freemason and used it to attack Capitalism.

When Wang Lijun was in charge, he had paid many left-wing websites to run a Maoism propaganda movement, WuYouZhiXiang was one of the leading horse hired by Wang, therefore it was those conspiracy researchers who behind WuYouZhiXiang had him adapted to the idea.

Iam not saying they are all wrong but i doubt that they have the depth of the understanding regard to various theories, they use them to push the political struggle anyway.

So this is my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's funny you should mention that. I also feel that people use conspiracy theories to push political views sometimes, though I've never considered it to be as big as that.

If Wang started a propaganda movement involving the criticism of Freemasonry, he probably isn't exactly their favourite Chinese politician, so it wouldn't be surprising that they want to punish him.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Some alternative theoies intends to wake people up, some serve the secret agenda, it depends on people who used it for.There are not many theoies remain nowaday for the old fashion left-winger to used.

My question is why would Wang flee to American Consulate in the first place if he believed in Masonic conspiracy.
Wouldn't those theories make America a Masonic headquarters ?

There are so many titles on his name card, to me this shows how arrogant he is as a government official.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hard to believe from my point of view, But I will keep an open mind on this.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

For example, he wrote a book detailing the worship of solar deities in prehistoric China. The academic consensus is that there is no such worship in prehistoric China.

Which academic consensus is that exactly? Since if you live in China you can just go for a walk... And see clear evidence suggesting otherwise.

Exactly, its rediculous the lies they tell! But this is coming from the nation that covers pyramids with dirt and just pretends they are not there! Crazy, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by boncho

For example, he wrote a book detailing the worship of solar deities in prehistoric China. The academic consensus is that there is no such worship in prehistoric China.

Which academic consensus is that exactly? Since if you live in China you can just go for a walk... And see clear evidence suggesting otherwise.

Exactly, its rediculous the lies they tell! But this is coming from the nation that covers pyramids with dirt and just pretends they are not there! Crazy, right?

Lets hope the intrepid investigators stay out of Bosnia then right?

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia
reply to post by boncho

I said prehistoric China, not ancient China. Even in ancient China, Xihe didn't get as much publicity as superstar deities like the Jade Emperor, Taishang Laojun, Yu the Great, or even *Houyi* (who shot down nine of Xihe's kids). He Xin was arguing that many of the superstar gods like Fuxi were solar deities.
edit on 31-1-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

My mistake in that one. I glanced over the "prehistoric" part.

However, I don't know if you are talking about traditional Western freemasons, or referring to similar groups in China. My sources for freemasonry in China are western, but lumping the two together, or seeing it equal to the Western Freemasonry, I just don't.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

If you are talking about age old influence of 黑社會, then you have a point. Does any group care about the history of prehistoric times and whether or not a sun god was worshipped? Uh...

A few ramblings on the internet by whoever doesn't really tell us anything. There doesn't seem to be much insight at all into this issue from the OP you have provided.

Cheers.
edit on 8-3-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was indeed referring to the Western Freemasons. I've never heard of those gangsters being called 'Freemasons' before... I've favourited your page to read later.

The solar deity isn't really related to this. I was just introducing the blogger to show that he wasn't the average Joe (and is more credible).

I suggest you read through the whole thread rather than just the OP, though. That would be much more informative than just reading the OP. I'd say I don't buy into He's part about Wang being a Freemason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join