It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

you really really hate Islam and Muslims.

umm actually its
'Islamic Terrorists.

link   
reply to post by shivaX

I addressed the point your raised about Islamic terrorism.
At least have the common decency to go over and address what I posted...instead of making smug one-line remarks for the sake of leaving a reply.

link   
reply to post by shivaX

but people will just spot you as you stand out like a sore thumb due to spamming and the obvious lack of content and discourse in your posting.

people will begin to ignore you and you also do your cause no good, you will just end up looking like a sociopath - by the sounds of things many have come to that conclusion already

you have destroyed this debate for those who began broadly on the same side as you and made it easy for those who disagreed with you to show you up, despite your assertions to the contrary.

sadly your involvement is like a car crash, it's hard not to come back and have another look - but i'm done here.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Right..you highlighted the issue that all of Islam is evil, violent, and are terrorists.

The Islamic religion is practiced by hundreds of millions of people WORLDWIDE, so yeah...you're using the EVIL, VIOLENT acts by EXTREMIST FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISTS to characterize EVERY person that practices the Islamic faith, by calling THEM evil, violent terrorists.

AKA

Levying their crimes on innocent, freedom practicing, protesting Muslim Americans.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The number of muslims killed by West is an order of magnitude higher than the number of westerners killed by "Islamic" terrorists. To them the west are terrorists. Go ask someone who had their families bombed by drones. Terrorism is not just an "Islamic" thing.

Agreed but the Islamist definition of who is a terrorist is anyone who is not a believer and in the country that attacked them.

In this day and age its a rather stupid and barbaric way to choose your targets, its hardly going to get you sympathy from others about your cause and only goes to allow every person to label you a hard line terrorist.

Basically Islamists do not care who they kill and the world judges them based on that..

The only true winners here are the weapons suppliers...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

people will begin to ignore you

What is interesting is that the opposite is happening.

you have destroyed this debate for those who began broadly on the same side as you and made it easy for those who disagreed with you to show you up, despite your assertions to the contrary.

Ok

but i'm done here.

You have said that about 3 times already.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Right..you highlighted the issue that all of Islam is evil, violent, and are terrorists.

'Islamic Terrorists

The Islamic religion is practiced by hundreds of millions of people WORLDWIDE, so yeah...you're using the EVIL, VIOLENT acts by EXTREMIST FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISTS to characterize EVERY person that practices the Islamic faith, by calling THEM evil, violent terrorists. AKA Levying their crimes on innocent, freedom practicing, protesting Muslim Americans.

Hmm. Good point .
Hope you made such points earlier.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Of course Islam has a violent side as many religions do

Explain the violent side of Buddhism.

What part of "as many religions do" was hard to grasp?

I didn't say all...

Oh since you are too chicken to talk about Buddhism,lets hear you talk about violence in Jainism or Meivazhi.

I don't talk about those because I have limited or no knowledge of them...Your point is invalid.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

you really really hate Islam and Muslims.

umm actually its
'Islamic Terrorists.

You can continue pretending like you haven't been talking about the ENTIRE RELIGION of Islam this entire thread, but -every- post from your first, to these last ones proves otherwise.

I wouldn't have even replied to this thread in the first place if you'd have been talking about Islamic Terrorism the entire time, as yes, they are violent, evil, and practice a religion of violence. But when you mis-characterize an entire religion made up of millions of people as Evil, Violent Terrorists, then yeah, I speak up.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Agreed but the Islamist definition of who is a terrorist is anyone who is not a believer and in the country that attacked them.

Agreed.
Kill the non believers for the 72 virgins.

In this day and age its a rather stupid and barbaric way to choose your targets, its hardly going to get you sympathy from others about your cause and only goes to allow every person to label you a hard line terrorist.

You stole my words.

Basically Islamists do not care who they kill and the world judges them based on that..

Exactly. Spot on 100%
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

What does proxy have to do with 'annoying someone'?

I thought it was obvious but I'll indulge you..

If you are willing to use a proxy to rejoin ATS as a different person time and time again it seems you have a wish to annoy the hell out of people. Not being rude but we had that sort of person on dial up BBS's in those days, I thought the brain would have evolved since then and not carried on the childish idea of "I can't be stopped...ha ha ha" troll notion.

Just saying...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You can continue pretending like you haven't been talking about the ENTIRE RELIGION of Islam this entire thread, but -every- post from your first, to these last ones proves otherwise.

There is a difference between Islam and Islamic Terrorists.

But when you mis-characterize an entire religion made up of millions of people as Evil, Violent Terrorists, then yeah, I speak up.

I spoke about Islamic Terrorists.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

What does proxy have to do with 'annoying someone'?

I thought it was obvious but I'll indulge you..

If you are willing to use a proxy to rejoin ATS as a different person time and time again it seems you have a wish to annoy the hell out of people. Not being rude but we had that sort of person on dial up BBS's in those days, I thought the brain would have evolved since then and not carried on the childish idea of "I can't be stopped...ha ha ha" troll notion.

Just saying...

Forget about the proxies.
THIS post of yours is 100% true and I agree with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Whilst I condemn the Radical Islamists who kill innocents its also fare to say that the innocents get killed by a variety of people and not just the Islamists. Being collateral damage is not a trophy to be used for the sdeath of these people, its a damning horror of those doing the killing.

Sadly there are times when this collateral damage will be unavoidable as in war is hell but collateral damage should be the last point at which you strike. As witnessed in Syria the new tactic is to fire from a family dwelling and then run leaving the poor people to be targeted, the mind of a person that would do this is pure and utter evil, sadly (again) this seems to happen in Radicalised countries where life seems worth zero.

As for this wish to march on that date, seems to be a pure wish to be attacked for its choice rather than a wish to have rights. It does not matter who did the attacks, the day is a national mourning of the innocents that died and should never be used for political gain, those using the day deserve no civility..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Points to consider:- *Christians and Jews do not get any protection in the middle east. *They are not allowed to practice their own religion freely. *They have to pay additional taxes aka Jizya. *Our daughter's are being forcibly raped and converted to Islam everyday in Islamic countries. The Religion Of Peace

Where do you mention Islamic Terrorists at all in that post? It's your first reply to the thread....A majority of your posts have strictly been talking about the Islamic religion.

Here's another:

Oh so you are trying to say that 'Islam is peaceful'. Nice try.

Another:

The good thing is that now people are actually rising against Islam. There is no way Islam can coexist peacefully with any other religion. The sooner people get this, the better. It has brought a bad name to all the Abrahamic religions as a whole.

Notice how you don't use the word TERRORIST in any of those? You're talking about the entire Islamic religion.....

At least have the decency to admit to what you're talking about.....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I condemn the Radical Islamists who kill innocents

Thank you for accepting that.

I thought you were another crazy muslim or muslim apologist.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

An act of "terrorism" can be carried out by first world countries as well.

A clean shaven politician in an expensive suit.... who orders airstrikes that kill innocents is as much of a terrorist as a bearded guy in a turban sitting in a cave... who orders suicide bombings.

Just saying "sh!t happens in a conflict" and sweeping those deaths under the carpet is cruel and callous. Its something that a terrorist might think when he ends up killing civilians when his original intent was to hit a government / military target.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

As for this wish to march on that date, seems to be a pure wish to be attacked for its choice rather than a wish to have rights. It does not matter who did the attacks, the day is a national mourning of the innocents that died and should never be used for political gain, those using the day deserve no civility..

I agree with everything you said up to this point. Look at it like this...Lets say you're Hawaiian. Then on 11/11/12, we get attacked by Hawaiian terrorists. Ever since then, everywhere you go, just because you're Hawaiian people assume you're a terrorist or hate the "West". You try and try to tell people "No I'm not a terrorist, I'm Hawaiian, yes, but I'm not a terrorist" yet they won't listen to you. So what day would you choose to draw attention to your cause that not every Hawaiian is a terrorist? I'd choose the day of the attack.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the Muslim prejudice -blatantly- shown in the US. I've known a number of Muslims, but I've -never- known a Muslim extremist....
edit on 2/1/13 by ElijahWan because: italics fix

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Points to consider:- *Christians and Jews do not get any protection in the middle east. *They are not allowed to practice their own religion freely. *They have to pay additional taxes aka Jizya. *Our daughter's are being forcibly raped and converted to Islam everyday in Islamic countries. The Religion Of Peace

Where do you mention Islamic Terrorists at all in that post? It's your first reply to the thread....A majority of your posts have strictly been talking about the Islamic religion.

Here's another:

Another:

The good thing is that now people are actually rising against Islam. There is no way Islam can coexist peacefully with any other religion. The sooner people get this, the better. It has brought a bad name to all the Abrahamic religions as a whole.

Notice how you don't use the word TERRORIST in any of those? You're talking about the entire Islamic religion.....

LOL here I am speaking about the nature of life that a non-muslim lives in the Arab.

Yes but I did not say that Islam is not peaceful either.

Do you doubt it?
20,000 Islamic terror incidents and counting.

I know what I am talking about better than you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join