It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col. Harding is Organizing Veterans to Defeat DOMESTIC Enemy! "Greater Threat Than Foreign"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
OK Guys and Dolls, What do y'all think of this? This guy Col. Harding (I don't know the name, should I?) is doing trying to group a bunch of vets to fight domestic enemies.

How will that work exactly? Are they allowed to do anything as vets other than prepare for all out civil war? What could they do? How is it different than militia?

Second, This interview turns out way different than I was expecting and it does so rather quickly. I wont spoil it for you, but the primary domestic enemy this guy has is...

In terms of domestic enemies who do you think is more of threat (is there a way to take a poll on ATS? BTW) the enemy the Col. first mentions or the enemy the radio broadcaster tries to discuss? Which domestic "enemy" is more of a threat?

Thoughts? Comments? Defense posture?

Have at it...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
One minute in... "the TRUE God"

This guy is a loony. Lock him up.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't mind if I do have at an opinion.

Following Colonel Harding is likely to get you introduced to Nurse Ratchet in a camp run by Colonel Clink someday.

I'm only half kidding.... This isn't a joke. Calls like that border (if they are even borderline) on calling for insurrection/sedition.. That isn't a citation offense. I'd be VERY wary of anyone being high profile about matters like this. Double that for someone in a position to know and understand the gravity of it all too well. When/IF it ever turns real, the high profile people and all who have joined them will be hunted down to a person before anyone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

An example of a domestic enemy would be a tyrannical government and an imperial president. Any official who ignores the US Constitution.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by NJoyZ

An example of a domestic enemy would be a tyrannical government and an imperial president. Any official who ignores the US Constitution.

Basically.

Looks like the Militias are making a come back?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by NJoyZ

We would know we had one when everybody on this site was arrested, social media shut down, the media was shut down and replaced by a single federal news organization, the size of Americas small police to citizen massively changed, cells phone cut off, and international travel banned. Of course none of that has chance in hell of happening but, at least we would have a legit complaint. And the last person I would follow is crazy religous nut from the Airforce.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

reply to post by NJoyZ

We would know we had one when everybody on this site was arrested, social media shut down, the media was shut down and replaced by a single federal news organization, the size of Americas small police to citizen massively changed, cells phone cut off, and international travel banned. Of course none of that has chance in hell of happening but, at least we would have a legit complaint. And the last person I would follow is crazy religous nut from the Airforce.

Well... hopefully people would be wise to the threat before it was a crisis like you described. Lmao

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by NJoyZ

Basically.

Looks like the Militias are making a come back?

I hope so, I do not see the government getting smaller and moving towards protecting our liberties. Just the opposite.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If this is the same Harding who was running ROTC he and his wife were regulars in wife swapping and that whole sex thing. And I would avoid the whole bunch. The leather outfits were a crazy sight.
edit on 31-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That would only be foolish, there's no reason for them to be that brazen, they can achieve pretty much the same thing by doing it in a subtle fashion.

Why shut down the news and replace them with a federal news source when most media is controlled by a few corporations that also quite obviously happens to be compromised?
Look up Operation Mockingbird, there have also been links between media and army psyop units.

Why shut down social media? It's doing a stellar job of acting as a data mining operation, it also serves to consolidate conformity. Sure there's a few alternative communities out there but they're not really a threat yet, besides going after them would be a bold move, perhaps bold enough for people to take notice.
They'll go after dissenting groups incrementally if it at all. The smarter move would be for them to emotionally manipulate the masses into creating an environment where the people will thought police dissenting voices, becoming increasingly hostile towards conspiracy theorists and the like.

The totalitarian tiptoe is the name of the game..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So nobody cares that the ruling party of Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood) has decided to take over the world?
not even a comment on that? Did you guys even listen to the video?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
So nobody cares that the ruling party of Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood) has decided to take over the world?
not even a comment on that? Did you guys even listen to the video?

So why is Obama giving them 20 F-16s and 200 M1 tanks?

top topics

join