It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Think about it. If they take control of a city. A city with a heavily Muslim population, like Minneapolis. Shoot the cops, and barricade the place off. The military would have to come in and fight them street to street. With IEDs and the like, it would get bloody fast.

Think of the psychological impact that constant news coverage of armored fighting vehicles conducting street to street fighting in a US city would have.

Fantasy Island. And whats your fantasy boss?

Take over a house in a city, maybe, but the city after shooting all Police and Sheriffs?

Fantasy Island.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Fantasy Island. And whats your fantasy boss?

Take over a house in a city, maybe, but the city after shooting all Police and Sheriffs?

Fantasy Island.

On 9/10, If someone made the comment that they would try to destroy two of the tallest buildings in the US, people would have said they was in fantasy island.

The point is, the ball is in their court now. What they may do is beyond our knowledge. All we can do right now is try to anticipate what it may be, if anything, and react to it, after it happens.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!

It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.

Quoted for truth! The # of sheep that actually believe that horse excrement is ASTOUNDING.

There's some well funded, blood thirsty group of people who are JUST WAITING to attack us, but don't, so we need to be ever vigilant and spend all our $ in the MIC? Really?

Do these same people believe in the Easter Bunny?

If the Al Qaeda was 1/3rd as great as purported planes would be falling out of the sky every day, schools woudl be blown to rubble twice a week and EVERY important landmark in America would be destroyed.

If pressed, who here couldn't run amok for a goodly period of time with next to no funds, as compared to the bank account that Al Qaeda is supposed to have?

These revelations always materialize when there is a need for the gov't to distract us and to show us how important that the gov't is.

Derek

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Another freakin' lie!

I suppose the insurgents who claimed to be there in the name of Al Qaeda were imaginary when we were fighting them in the Middle East. I'm sure the guys in my unit that came back and the families of those who didn't, will find that amusing.

I sure hope you are not American. You are an embarrassment.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy

Another freakin' lie!

Quoted for truth! The # of sheep that actually believe that horse excrement is ASTOUNDING.

What's your definition of "truth"? My unit saw action against both Al Qaeda and Taliban when I was fighting in the Middle East. You sir, are an idiot who knows nothing and believes batshìt internet conspiracy theories. I assure you, they are real and they count on idiots like you. We lost good soldiers fighting them and that is a fact. Like it or not...you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Well this is a conspiracy forum lol so you say that someone believes in batsh it conspiracy theories....
Duh do you know which website your on?

edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Well this is a conspiracy forum lol so you say that someone believes in batsh it conspiracy theories....
Duh do you know which website your on?

Funny....I'll give you that :-)

And sure, there are agendas and occasionally governments do shady things. I even frequent the aliens and UFO's forum in hopes of one day seeing/reading something worth while but, we need to stay grounded here. I mean come on!

I am not trying to be a doucher but, it boils my blood when people say things like Al Qaeda or the Taliban and others are not real...when I was over there losing friends in that part of the world, while my fiance was back home secretly moving her things into storage and moving out. If they're not real..someone needs to tell them that. Those guys are just the tip of the iceberg. There's an Islamic radical group for every page in the Qu'ran over there.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The actual al-qaeda terrorist organization created by the CIA is not that big. The are few. The Taliban is a large anti-occupation force that is radicalized by our presence in their country.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Okay , the latest defination of Al Qaeda is any extremist islamists against the western world .

Dont fight wikipedia it

Strategy

On March 11, 2005, Al-Quds Al-Arabi published extracts from Saif al-Adel's document "Al Quaeda's Strategy to the Year 2020".[59][60] Abdel Bari Atwan summarizes this strategy as comprising five stages to rid the Ummah from all forms of oppression:
1.Provoke the United States and the West into invading a Muslim country by staging a massive attack or string of attacks on U.S. soil that results in massive civilian casualties.
2.Incite local resistance to occupying forces.
3.Expand the conflict to neighboring countries, and engage the U.S. and its allies in a long war of attrition.
4.Convert al-Qaeda into an ideology and set of operating principles that can be loosely franchised in other countries without requiring direct command and control, and via these franchises incite attacks against the U.S. and countries allied with the U.S. until they withdraw from the conflict, as happened with the 2004 Madrid train bombings, but which did not have the same effect with the July 7, 2005 London bombings.
5.The U.S. economy will finally collapse by the year 2020 under the strain of multiple engagements in numerous places, making the worldwide economic system which is dependent on the U.S. also collapse leading to global political instability, which in turn leads to a global jihad led by al-Qaeda and a Wahhabi Caliphate will then be installed across the world following the collapse of the U.S. and the rest of the Western world countries.

Atwan also noted, regarding the collapse of the U.S., "If this sounds far-fetched, it is sobering to consider that this virtually describes the downfall of the Soviet Union

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
I suppose the insurgents who claimed to be there in the name of Al Qaeda were imaginary when we were fighting them in the Middle East. I'm sure the guys in my unit that came back and the families of those who didn't, will find that amusing.

Which ones told you they were Al-Qaeda? And where did I say there were no insurgents?

I sure hope you are not American. You are an embarrassment.

Yep, just like your government. With that, I respect yours and my countries soldiers, I understand that there are terrorists, extremists, Jihadists...
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by Alxandro

what is wrong with you?!

this is not the "we hate Obama" forum and this thread has nothing to do with Obama.

CUT IT OUT!! jesus christ, this forum is out of control these days.

The Obama admin has facilitated the Muslim Brotherhood, so yes in a sense this thread IS about him. He is a liar to boot.

Worst Prez since Carter.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This thread isnt about Obama, Bush was the one who got the oil gravy train started.. Obama has just kept it going

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yawn at the idea of Al Qaeda doing anything more shocking than 9-11...and they had help with that....lol

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Turning the average law abiding American gun owner and Constitutionalist into a domestic terrorist by attacking and provoking them to defend a line in the sand..
Thanks to the Internet more and more of the public are waking up.....
As the industrial manufacturing has been exported out of America, the new major industry that is now taking its place is this new type of manufacturing which is the production of domestic terrorists by prevaricated provocation of them.
Phony wars on terror, especially one inside continental America.
Right now the main industry in America is rapidly become the manufacturing of false flag terror. Folks can expect that it will be wrongly attributed to normal, law abiding American gun owners,
Patriots and Constitutionalists in order to justify and continue the build up of a huge internal police state mechanism called Homeland Security which is actually the New American Gestapo, fully against the US Constitution and Rule of Law and run by offshore Powers

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Mr.Tranny, NEWS FLASH:::::: Planes did not bring down the towers on 911. Have you been living in seclusion with that Russian family there in Siberia. It astounds me how many educated folks buy into the AQ myth. And sir, AQ is a invisable, made to order enemy.

When you can explain the towers falling at the rate of free fall, thru the path of most resistance. Then and only then will I buy into the AQ myth.
edit on 31-1-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I have kept my opinion out of the subject of the building collapse because I think the technical discussion is ludicrous.
I watched the entire incident uncut on a C band satellite feed. I seen the video before it got to the news station. I seen everything. I did not see a single thing that was out of place, or did not make sense to me.
But if you want my full technical opinion.
Here it is.
Caution, this will be long.

Building construction is primary exoskeleton with central supporting column.
Without the outside columns running up the outside, the building will not stand. The outside columns depend on the honeycomb of floors to keep those columns straight.

The straightness of the structural columns is of central importance. If a structural beam is bent, or deformed, it loses almost all of it’s compressive rigidity. It’s ability to support a weight while standing on end. Those floors are tied to the vertical beams to keep them from shifting out of vertical and losing their ability to support weight.

Condition after impact. One one side, the columns were severed. All the weight that side was supporting was shifted to the extreme edge of the adjacent sides. The floors on that side of the building was also destroyed. Thus the support that keeps the columns on that side of the building straight is gone. The amount that the outside columns were bulged out buy the impact forces, is unknown. But you know it would have affected the trueness of them to some degree. Thus, the columns that were saddled with the extra weigh were the ones that lost structural reinforcement from the interior walls.

How close it was to instant collapse right after impact can not be known, but it was probably pretty freaking close. They were just standing by a thread so to speak.

The question of how hot the fire got is absurd. Steel does not stay at an exact strength until it hits some magical temperature. The strength, and brittleness of steel is continuously variable depending on it’s temperature. When the temperature of steel increases by 50 degrees, it will lose strength. It doesn’t mater if it is from 50F to 100F, or from 600F to 650F it will still lose a measurable amount of strength.

The statement I keep hearing about having to get above 600C to lose an appreciable amount of strength is absurd. The definition of appreciable is in refrence to a normaly designed complete structure with reserve strength. You have to get up to 600C to get to a point where you compromise the strength beyond the reserve normaly built into structures.

The towers after the impact was not a complete structure with any reserve strength left to be found.

With the fires burning in the building, and the temperature increasing, the strength of the remaining structural support is going down. It will continue to go down, until you reach a critical point.

When the first of the columns start to shift from true under the weight. Once that happens, then everything goes down. One side doesn’t buckle and the top tip over. Once there is any displacement from true vertical, the columns that jump that gap between the two non aligned pieces will lose true vertical weight and will buckle instantly. As the top shifts to the side just the slightest, it will put the columns on the opposite side into a kink. It may be the slightest half degree bend or so, but once the column loses true vertical weight, it becomes spaghetti.

So, once the top shifts even the slightest, all the columns that jump that gap are going to buckle at once. That caused it to lose support on all sides almost at once which end any tipping action that may push it to the side. All it’s left then, is gravity.

Once the mass above the break starts moving down, there is nothing, outside of god, that is going to stop it.

The floors in between are no where near the strength of the columns, so once the top starts moving down, the columns from below will go through the upper floors like a hot knife through butter. Same with the upper columns going through the floors below the break.

Once the mass starts moving down, it starts clearing the floors below it, which makes the mass bigger, which aids in the continued collapse. It becomes a big blunt mass flattening what is below it. As the mass hits the next floor, it buckles it, and continues to push the outside columns out and buckling them as it goes down. Straight down.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
……………………..The thermite conspiracy……………………
And on one conspiracy I see all the time. The thermite conspiracy. I think that started because of one image of molten metal pouring out of the corner of the building. I seen that very image when I was watching the live picture on the satellite link from the helicopter.

truthandshadows.files.wordpress.com...

My idea of what was causing it was clear in my mind five seconds after I first seen that image. My opinion remains unchanged to this very day. I know damn well what was causing it.

My knowledge of power distribution answered that question almost instantly. Let me tell you what it was.

The primary power distribution system in a building does not operate at 120/208/240/277/480V Wiring losses prevent you from running a wire from the street corner transformer all the way up to the top of the building at normal plug voltages.

To get around that problem, they run full distribution voltage 2.4kv to 14kv up through the building. That primary system supplies transformers located on every utility level, to supply the final low voltage supplied to the lighting and receptacle systems on that floor, and the neighboring floors.

That primary high voltage system is ran up the corners building through heavy steel conduit. In what is known as utility corridors.

That molten metal was coming out of the corner of the building. It was the primary distribution line running up the corner of the building slagging it’s self, and the conduit it was in, from the internal arcing after the conduit was destroyed. The molten metal was from the arc was pouring out a hole in the conduit and piling up. Once it got deep enough, it started running out a hole in the side of the building.

Why the over current system didn’t cut the power when the conduit was destroyed and the line started arcing is unknown. It is probably a simple answer. Heck, a plane just slammed into the building. The switchgear was probably totaled, and it couldn’t cut the power any more.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Star for the
Clear-minded, aware input, thank you. You're one of the keepers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by Alxandro

what is wrong with you?!

this is not the "we hate Obama" forum and this thread has nothing to do with Obama.

CUT IT OUT!! jesus christ, this forum is out of control these days.

The Obama admin has facilitated the Muslim Brotherhood, so yes in a sense this thread IS about him. He is a liar to boot.

Worst Prez since Carter.

Barack 'Hussein' Obama is also a suspected Muslim and he is probably the anti christ.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by shivaX

hi, the London bombers acted independently from any AQ mastermind abroad. They were inspired by them and had the same philosophy but they did everything themselves. AQ tried to claim credit afterwards but the video was shown to have been a different video edited.

Doesn't matter.
Were they from the religion of peace?

Yes

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join