It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
now you're getting it

of course Islam exists - if it said in the qu'ran "go forth and kill westerners" then there would be millions of Islamists on the war path since day 1 - but there isn't - because it doesn't say that. These are just anarchists / gangsters / gun runners / opium growers etc etc. they were armed and trained by the CIA when they were fighting the Russians. Now they are on the other side exactly the same way Hitler was an MI5 (UK) agent until he turned against the Jews. He knew the Jews were behind the NWO and owned most of the money in the world.

The CIA trained the so called AQ to infiltrate the minority of dissidents in Libya and Eqypt and Syria and Mali etc etc to stir up s**t, CNN, Fox etc report is as if they are just pissed off Joe Publics unhappy with the regime and get Western public support. Once the "allies" get in and turn the locals off Islam they bring in the banks and westernise them - NWO at its most powerful

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by erebh
The CIA trained the so called AQ to infiltrate the minority of dissidents in Libya and Eqypt and Syria and Mali etc etc to stir up s**t, CNN, Fox etc report is as if they are just pissed off Joe Publics unhappy with the regime and get Western public support. Once the "allies" get in and turn the locals off Islam they bring in the banks and westernise them - NWO at its most powerful

And with that, Sharia law is implemented to subdue the local population and the Western hypocracy about Democracy and freedom is exposed once again.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dont understand why they would threaten a "shocking" attack on America after all the money America has been been giving them to carry out terrorists attacks Syria in attempt to destabilise the Syrian Government.

You think they would be grateful for all the part time work Uncle Sam is throwing there way.

Oh, unless of course the story is a total fabrication in order to sell more news.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

HAHAHA! I wouldn't doubt it. Glad they rushed his family out of the Country when 9-11 happened. Wouldn't want any of them getting hurt. We need to protect the ones who lie and kill for us.
Its for reasons like this that I KNOW we will get ours in the end. I just hope the people who try and do good will not be caught up in the bs karma this government is creating.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
I dont understand why they would threaten a "shocking" attack on America after all the money America has been been giving them to carry out terrorists attacks Syria in attempt to destabilise the Syrian Government.

You think they would be grateful for all the part time work Uncle Sam is throwing there way.

Oh, unless of course the story is a total fabrication in order to sell more news.

What I don't get is that those extremists in Syria continue to threaten Israel yet Israel are doin their dirty work and the USA continue to fund them along with other Western aligned nations. How anyone can take any leader seriously is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
funny how not 1 interview with Assad has been shown on Western TV - watch Russia Today or Al Jazeera to see a different side of the war. They are doing exactly what did in Libya and Egypt!!!

They (NWO) paint Assad as a tyrant. They paint the Syrian people as rebels. They paint themselves as heroes.

Really they are CIA armed and trained gangsters put in to stir up trouble. News channels flip the story. How hard to I have to bang my drum before people start to hear it?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!

It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.

al CIA-Duh

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Ha! Nice NAM, Nice!

Its a duh moment for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WesternIowaParanormal

So the easter bunny and cobra commander are going to "Sock" attack the US?

Al-qeida DOES NOT EXIST.

They are not real. Its all a black operation by the pentagon,CIA and CFR.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

So it's never going to happen then eh! They don't have the capability for all those logistics not to mention the financial backing - hell US can't even afford it and let's face it - if it does happen, it won't be them!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
no one said AQ wasn't real but its not the worldwide network of International terrorists under an Islamist umbrella we are led to believe. Did you see the face on Bush in that classroom when the twin towers came down? He did it!

If the US cant afford the type of operations AQ are said to be planning then how could AQ? How much did it cost to send planes into the twin towers? err a couple of budget airline tickets at most... and how many guns ahve been sold since in the US? Squillions! Go figure

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by erebh

alCIAda is imaginary. A convenient pon to be used in false flag operations.

They don't exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Look at it like this. Our Government let 25 million illegal's simply walk across our souther border, an invasion in silence. Now we are supposed to beleive AQ is a threat to America with car bombs....really. If our Government was so damn afraid AQ is going to do an act of terror inside the USA, then that southern border would be locked up tighter than a newbie inmates buttocks. It's a campaign of fear, either the fear we all are gun toting nutcase's or a damn make beleive enemy is gonna get us.

IMHO, the biggest threat we face as American citizens is in fact our own Government. Get ready for the false flag folks..it's coming.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by spy66

Oh so Islam is a peaceful religion and Islamic terrorists should be tolerated.

Who are you to make this call about what should be tolerated?

Do you think our democracy and religion is that much more peacefull?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Think about it. If they take control of a city. A city with a heavily Muslim population, like Minneapolis. Shoot the cops, and barricade the place off. The military would have to come in and fight them street to street. With IEDs and the like, it would get bloody fast.

Think of the psychological impact that constant news coverage of armored fighting vehicles conducting street to street fighting in a US city would have.

FOX NEWS POLL: "Time to grab guns from Obama voting Muslims? 87%: Yes, it's the patriotic thing to do 9%: No, even welfare queens have rights"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Of course they want to set the record with gun control.

first steal weapons from people you don't care for. Then they steal them from you.

problem reaction solution. Repeat.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
OK, that's it. I've read part of the article and have now come to the conclusion, after reading and hearing about so many of this maggot organisation's actions, that the only way to get rid of them is to relentlessly take on a similar campaign of violence and destruction against them. Will there be collateral damage, sure, but my opinion now is so what. We could start with all of their religious shrines since they seem to be more in love with them than they are with even their own children. After that, maybe we go after their leaders. simple sniper action, relentless, unending, continuous. Let them see how it feels. Yeah, I'm sure there will be those who come back with "but that makes us no better than they are" ................................ so? .......................... if it finally gets this pathetic moronic, sleezy group eliminated then great. They're like some disease, measles, smallpox, polio, ebola, so if you keep sterilizing it, finally you will eliminate it. It'll just take time

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Al Qaeda has never attacked me, nor do i expect them to

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
is it a coincidence that 'Shocking' is a central theme in the chatter and fore-warning from the militant Islamists

if there are to be car bombs, IEDs, RPGs.... the idea that power stations, power plants, substations and even nuclear generating plants that generate & transfer electricity will be the targets, seems obvious....

vesides don't the radicals like to give obvious warnings ahead of time ...of their plans ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WesternIowaParanormal
So we have been warned about a SHOCKING attach on the US from Al Queda. Could this be the reason for Martial law after an attach happens? If it happens.

Full Article Here

The US is everywhere so its not too hard to find us.
Our problem is finding them.
So looks like they will show up shockingly attacking.

Unless main land USA is involved but there was nothing on the radar the last time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join