It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by FlyersFan

Alxandro has a point. Our wonderful and trustworthy government has been telling us that Al Qaeda is on the run and is disorganized etc etc. Obviously Al Qaeda is still around. They've been threatening the USA for decades and decades. It's their dream. If they have the ability ... we don't know. But they sure want to. No question about that.

And that is exactly why they must be destroyed. I am sure the CIA will kick their A@@#.

I can't help but think you are trolling. Or you simply don't understand the world around you. Terrorism has been around for a long, long, long time. All we are seeing in a modern day version of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by shivaX

To say it existed from the time of the profit is also wrong.

By making such a claim you are then implying that Islam = terrorism.

Simply not true.

What we are looking at now with the emergence of Al-Qa’ida is a terrorist threat never seen before at it is operating in a new constitutional order. This like I have said has really been festering since the dawn of the Jewish state (I am not anti-Israel) it is a disastrous fall out form the last long war that has started this new long war that we now see.

But don't you know that Al-qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were just following the orders of Mohammad from the Quran?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

All cilivialns who get caught up in terrorist plots, even government bombings are innocent.

Yes but All terrorists who get caught up in terrorist plots, even government bombings are not innocent.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by shivaX

To say it existed from the time of the profit is also wrong.

By making such a claim you are then implying that Islam = terrorism.

Simply not true.

What we are looking at now with the emergence of Al-Qa’ida is a terrorist threat never seen before at it is operating in a new constitutional order. This like I have said has really been festering since the dawn of the Jewish state (I am not anti-Israel) it is a disastrous fall out form the last long war that has started this new long war that we now see.

Oh so you try to defend Islam using diplomatic statement.

Nice try.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It wont be good if they (tptb) then try to connect american patriots to foreign al-qaeda terrorists.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I can't help but think you are trolling. Or you simply don't understand the world around you. Terrorism has been around for a long, long, long time. All we are seeing in a modern day version of it.

Agreed. Terrorism existed right for the time of Mohammad.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

But don't you know that Al-qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were just following the orders of Mohammad from the Quran?

NO!!!!

NO They’re not!!!

Stop posting this type of nonsense, Bin Laden follows a twisted version of the Qur’an they were not acting on the orders of Muhammad, they were action on their own perverted interpretation of Islam. If it were the case that they were actually following the true words of the Qur’an like all other Muslims then why are my devout Muslim friends not all cutting my throat.

With the greatest of respect neither you nor DarknStromy (sorry dude) have the faintest idea what you are talking about in regards to terrorism and specifically regarding Al-Qa’ida (even the spelling you are using is off).

I think you should both take a step back and go read a book about Al-Qa’ida.

And I do not defend terrorism, I understand terrorism, there is a difference.
edit on 31-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
It wont be good if they (tptb) then try to connect american patriots to foreign al-qaeda terrorists.

You are right.
Al-qaeda terrorists and all Islamic terrorists are a different breed that needs to be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Where in the Quran does it say to fly Planes into the Twin Towers?

I can show you where I think the Idea Came From... www.ifamericansknew.org...
edit on 31-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You need to do some research..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Stop posting this type of nonsense, Bin Laden follows a twisted version of the Qur’an they were no action on the orders of Muhammad, they were action on their own perverted interpretation of Islam. If it were the case that they were actually following the true words of the Qur’an like all other Muslims then why are my devout Muslim friends not all cutting my throat.

Sorry to say but there is no 'twist' version of Quran.
Quran is Quran.

Why don't you visit Saudi Arabia and preach Christianity there?
I bet you will get killed.

I also suggest you read this :-
en.wikipedia.org...[e ditby]edit on 31-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

You need to do some research..

I did it.
Beliefs and ideology of Osama bin Laden

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Where in the Quran does it say to fly Planes into the Twin Towers?

I can show you where I think the Idea Came From... www.ifamericansknew.org...
edit on 31-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Your ignorance of this topic is astounding please tell me what reading you have done into the phenomenon of Al-Qa’ida (other than wiki) because right now I think the answer is zero.

and your link does not work, a bit like your arguments

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

With the greatest of respect neither you nor DarknStromy (sorry dude) have the faintest idea what you are talking about in regards to terrorism and specifically regarding Al-Qa’ida (even the spelling you are using is off).

I think you should both take a step back and go read a book about Al-Qa’ida.

Ok firstly, when it comes to the spelling, Al-Qa'ida simply translates back to Al-Qaeda, just like most versions which are used. They mean the same thing.

2nd, I understand where this extremist crap came from and I have done research on the Koran and understand that this very ideology that extremists follow is not the true teaching of Islam. Some even say the Secular scholarship of Islam is falsified because they do not touch upon subjects which contradict the biblical standpoint of religion especially when it comes to revelation.

I have listened to Sheikh's to get a better understandingg of the Muslim side of things, hence the reason why I do make a stand sometimes when it comes to issues occuring in the Middle East. Have you read or listened to Koran or someone explaining the reasons why some Muslims are committing these atrocites? They are not practicing their religion properly and if they understood their religion, they would know that Islam has already severed them... In other words. they are not Islamic because of their actions, this includes the so-called Islamic countries who are plotting against their very own people and that includes the etremists who plot against Syria for the west.

edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What's the petty squabble for? 9/11, it started way before then, blah blah blah, mohammad this, jebus that. the whole thread is going off topic. I would expect more from the individals who post on this site. Why aren't we putting the pieces TOGETHER instead of bickering like children.

Via the Shootings/2nd amend. infringement/DHS conex boxes being delivered all over the USA/the Mock Helicopter Gunners over Florida and Texas blowing off Blank rounds, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera~

The point is stop de-railing a thread. I see all these threads on ATS and the ridiculous banter that moves the thread to a place that doesn't even need discussion.

But instead of figuring out as a WORLD what the heck is going on and collectively finding a resolution, we fight.

We are no better than the gov'ts that run our country, we can't even have a civil disscussion without people bringing foul balls to play.

So I deny the ignorance~

We all have problems as a WORLD. Wake up, and help everyone put the impossible puzzle together. Or I fear it's already to late.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by shivaX

Your ignorance of this topic is astounding please tell me what reading you have done into the phenomenon of Al-Qa’ida (other than wiki) because right now I think the answer is zero.

and your link does not work, a bit like your arguments

Oh so now you are trying to say that Wikipedia is a hoax.

Nice try .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh so now you are trying to say that Wikipedia is a hoax.

Nice try .

Wikipedia is not credible. Anyone who has done some sort of advanced study would know this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join