It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by erebh
reply to post by Deetermined

did I read that right? you think all of this is a power struggle within the middle east and israel are being blamed?

you dont think the Jews are orchestrating the whole thing? you don't think the jews want to take over ALL of the world's banks instead of the poultry 60% they currently own?

Poor Israel being blamed on all this...

"...poultry 60%" ? Pah, that's just chickenfeeed

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Good lord.. now we get to hear all of the Super Bowl prophecies all about the cia..erm.. I mean Al Qaeda interrupting the game.

Just saying.. the consensus of the other conspiracy boards.. not GL as I have fits of uncontrollable vomiting if I visit there.. is that this is going to be "Obama's false flag" attack perpetrated by the CIA and will make 9/11 look like a speed bump.. to usher in Martial law and declare himself Emperor. You know.. its ALWAYS about Obama now. LOL!

I sure hope Im right , but I think its more chatter and nothing will happen. There is constant chatter. Kind of like on ATS.
The only things that are different are the recent actions by Israel in Syria and the whole deal in Mali... considering 90% of the place is Muslim and you know a portion are radicals.

For the link thirsty when percentages are posted :
en.wikipedia.org...
www.islamawareness.net...

Whether you like it or not, Al Qaeda is real....for "knowing" a lot you sure don't know much...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
" It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with."

amen to that

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Which Al Qaeda ? The ones being armed and supported by corrupt governments in Syria or the ones they've supposedly been fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Mali?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!

Obama Binladen is AQ

No really he is.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Another freakin' lie!

It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.

Exactly. The Al-Qaeda boogeymen threat is one of the more ludicrous fairytales of our time. While it hasn't had the same effect that it did under the Bush Administration, the current administration still plays the card whenever it needs to.

It is if there is an Al-Qaeda boogeyman under ever bed.

"Don't mind your parents Little Johnny and Al-Qaeda will get you."
"Don't do your homework Little Johnny and Al-Qaeda will get you."
"If you aren't in bed by nine Little Johnny Al-Qaeda will get you."
edit on 1-2-2013 by infopost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'd be shocked if they actually pulled off an attack on American soil that was effective.

Al Queda has always been strictly car/boat bombers, until they got help from "someone", which enabled them to pull off 9/11, 7/7. and 3/11. After the help was taken away, they became the pathetic failures they are now.

Underwear bomber? FAIL

Shoe bomber? FAIL

Times Square bomber? FAIL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I heard a rumor about houses in neighborhoods owned by AQ operatives. Inside are electronic devices that look much like Tesla coils. Not exactly sure what damages those would do, except maybe short out a power grid or fry the computers of a bank.

No, to me, what would be shocking is if they started killing babies. The rest of their terror plotting is business as usual.

I've read a time travel forum thread which suggests assassination of state leadership, also an attack on Big Ben/Elizabeth Tower. Something with explosives obviously.

Of course, in conspiracy land, can we ever really know if they really made that threat online? Or if it was sponsored by another agency or a country to push the group into a weak spot.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infopost

When I say Al-Qaeda isn't real, it doesn't mean I believe extremists aren't real. Its the name which I'm sick of hearing because not only are Al-Qaeda responsible for everything that happens on the planet right now, every group must be associated with them also... Is it to hard to believe that some people simply don't like the West and have nothing to do with the big bad booger man?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I really don't think that's the case.. They've already explicitly stated their goal. It's to get us to react to terrorism by invading countries and thus bankrupting us.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

I really don't think that's the case.. They've already explicitly stated their goal. It's to get us to react to terrorism by invading countries and thus bankrupting us.

How would a homeland attack differentiate from the “bankrupt us” strategy?

The towns, cities, and states are already broke from the total lack of fiscal policy. They have no extra money to support armed forces to keep the militants under control.

Them, and the federal government having to support local heavily armed groups to keep the militants under control will help push the local, and federal government into bankruptcy.

Having to support military force at home, in addition to everything abroad will just be additional burden to bring us down.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

so just send in a small team to destroy their pride and joy religious places eg mecca. Threaten them with retaliation of the most awsome kind against these buildings. "If they don't back off, they won't have any religious places left. It's up to them"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
so just send in a small team to destroy their pride and joy religious places eg mecca. Threaten them with retaliation of the most awsome kind against these buildings. "If they don't back off, they won't have any religious places left. It's up to them"

Oh and that wouldn't be an act of terrorism, wouldn't it? The hypocracy of some people really amazes me these days. To solve a terrorist threat, you commit terrorism in a country who is a US ally to show all Muslims we aren't stuffin around? Real smart.
edit on 2-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1
Which Al Qaeda ? The ones being armed and supported by corrupt governments in Syria or the ones they've supposedly been fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Mali?

They were armed the same in Libya and look where that has got us all. We pick and choose who we fight and who we arm. Down the track when we can demonise todays opposition fighters, we will be doing the same thing with a new generation of extremist Muslims.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by infopost

Another freakin' lie!

It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.

Exactly. The Al-Qaeda boogeymen threat is one of the more ludicrous fairytales of our time. While it hasn't had the same effect that it did under the Bush Administration, the current administration still plays the card whenever it needs to.

It is if there is an Al-Qaeda boogeyman under ever bed.

"Don't mind your parents Little Johnny and Al-Qaeda will get you."
"Don't do your homework Little Johnny and Al-Qaeda will get you."
"If you aren't in bed by nine Little Johnny Al-Qaeda will get you."
edit on 1-2-2013 by infopost because: (no reason given)

Folks might be interested to research

Aaron Russo's Rockefeller interviews on youtube.

The globalists are clearly behind the whole thing. Very genocidally and sadistically so.

The Muslim jihadi's just don't realize that the globalists also plan to exterminate them, after their useful idiot services are no longer needed.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Alqaeda will never attacks US. It is the US who is killing all the innocent muslim people pakistan and making them alqaeda.The US wants to destroy islam .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by infopost

When I say Al-Qaeda isn't real, it doesn't mean I believe extremists aren't real. Its the name which I'm sick of hearing because not only are Al-Qaeda responsible for everything that happens on the planet right now, every group must be associated with them also... Is it to hard to believe that some people simply don't like the West and have nothing to do with the big bad booger man?

Well, I actually have the same reasoning and our thoughts are alike since I believe the name Al-Qaeda is nothing more than a catchall phrase. I am quite aware that there are many smaller factions of extremists that don't like the West or Americans in general. The point I was trying to make is that the label Al-Qaeda is attached by the MSM and US government to almost any form of terrorism whatsoever before there is a shred of evidence that they are linked to the "Base" (which, in my opinion the vast majority of these are almost always CIA funded groups being labeled Al-Qaeda). The MSM and US government would have us believe that Al-Qaeda is this worldwide sophisticated network that coordinates attacks against its targets under a under a chain-of-command hierarchy similar to a government operated military. This is what I believe to be a total farce since whatever legitimate acts of terrorism are being carried out (which aren't sponsored by the CIA) are smaller factions that have no ties to this supposed Al-Qaeda. Hence my reasoning for referring to Al- Qaeda as the boogeymen.
edit on 2-2-2013 by infopost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Folks might be interested to research

Aaron Russo's Rockefeller interviews on youtube.

The globalists are clearly behind the whole thing. Very genocidally and sadistically so.

The Muslim jihadi's just don't realize that the globalists also plan to exterminate them, after their useful idiot services are no longer needed.

I've seen it and I think it's a great film. Russo explains things very well so that the average person can understand exactly what the motive is behind the Al-Qaeda hype after watching the video.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

The thing is, they already perceive as doing that by having our foreign-to-them troops on their holy lands. Doing that would only motivate them even more and cause more terrorism.. Is that what you want?

We're not fighting force. We're fighting ideas. Our enemies are guys with box cutters. You don't need money or an army for that. Anyone, at any time, can buy box cutters. Anyone, at any time, can look up a flight schedule. There's no way to stop that with force. You have to end the motivation.
edit on 2/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The thing is, they already perceive as doing that by having our foreign-to-them troops on their holy lands. Doing that would only motivate them even more and cause more terrorism.. Is that what you want?

Mecca will never be touched as long as Saudi Arabia are in the pockets of the West. The day they severe ties with us and Israel, then they will meet mr scud.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join