It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Al-who?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Actually, the Muslim Brotherhood tries to separate itself from Al Qaeda by stating that Al Qaeda is extreme and has turned into a bunch of jihadists. In reality, they are all working together right now and trying to convince the U.S. that they are not.

In my opinion, all of the Islamic groups are working together right now to make sure that Sunni Muslim governments are installed throughout the entire region. Right now it's Syria, but Iran is going to be next because of it's Shiite government. That's the biggest problem. By the time this whole movement moves it's way to Iran, no one is going to know for sure who's behind it whether it be Israel, the U.S. or some Sunni extremist group trying to eradicate the Shiite governments in the region.

When or if these Sunni governments take hold throughout the region, we're going to start seeing the moderate Muslim organizations (Muslim Brotherhood?) and the extremist Muslim organizations fighting each other over who's going to control this new Sunni "Islamic State" that they've been trying to organize for the last few years.

In the meanwhile, you can expect that while the Muslims continue to fight each other, Israel will be blamed to hide their true intentions towards each other.

In all honesty, Iran doesn't want nukes just to protect itself from Israel. It's going to need nukes to protect itself from other Sunni states and they all know it. As soon as Syria falls, Iran's going to be shaking in it's boots and it's not just because of Israel or the U.S.

It's a complicated and complex mess!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Look at my other thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That is why I think the government is pushing the gun control right now. Not to disarm people, but make them stock up in preparation for a battle like we have never seen before, without alarming the population.

Pardon for the partial quote, but wow does this make a lot of sense! "they're going to take our guns!" - so why do they do/say/intimate things which foment massive increases in firearms and ammunition purchases? I don't know that you're right...but I think you might be. If you are, I think it's really cool, considering the circumstances.

If we imagine, just for a minute, that TPTB like having the massive economic engine ad military power that is the US intact, that maybe, even, our leadership isn't made up of traitors to the US, hell-bent on destroying their own greatest asset, well, truth be told it makes a lot more sense than the anti-gun, anti-US conspiracy angle.

And not that I would want a terrorist uprising to begin in my country, but if it did...imagine President Obama getting in front of the camera and proclaiming, "My fellow Americans...Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Dallas, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Denver...etc...load your weapons. Take out the terrorists. Wipe them out...all of them."

It would be messy, innocents would be killed. Accidents would happen, looting would happen, etc., but if there were 5 million "bad guys,, they wouldn't last 3 days.

I've also never assumed that Russia or China don't have long-standing sleeper cells, or support of terrorist groups, to eventually coordinate a massive attack from inside the US.

There is no foreign force on the plnet who can successfully invade the US from air, sea, or even land. Only from within could even a single city ever be captured.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What about financially with iran would they want control over resources there, usa and israel or is it just about a new regime in place?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

did I read that right? you think all of this is a power struggle within the middle east and israel are being blamed?

you dont think the Jews are orchestrating the whole thing? you don't think the jews want to take over ALL of the world's banks instead of the poultry 60% they currently own?

Poor Israel being blamed on all this...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

What about financially with iran would they want control over resources there, usa and israel or is it just about a new regime in place?

Right now the Sunni Muslims are trying to put new regimes into place so that they can collectively gang up on Israel and the U.S. to kick them out of the region. Or at least gain enough control collectively to have the upper hand over them in the region.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I agree. The Al Qaeda is about as real as the easter bunny.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by erebh

did I read that right? you think all of this is a power struggle within the middle east and israel are being blamed?

you dont think the Jews are orchestrating the whole thing? you don't think the jews want to take over ALL of the world's banks instead of the poultry 60% they currently own?

Poor Israel being blamed on all this...

I'm not saying that Israel hasn't played it's own part, but the Muslims in the region are using the negative propaganda about Israel to their advantage to cover up their own goals and plans.

No, the Jews are not orchestrating the whole thing nor do they want to take over the world's banks. The Muslims just want you to think they are. This is all part of their master plan as well.

Everyone in the region is working overtime to achieve their own goals and some of those goals are overlapping one another. In the near future, if it hasn't already, it will be next to impossible to tell who's working with who and who's working against who. It's going to get much worse.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
of course they are ganging up on the US and Israel- why wouldn't they.

Haven't the west been ganging up on them for long enough?

Isnt that why Gadaffi was taken out? and Hussein? And the Egyptians? And now the Malians? Because they wer all agrreing to sell oil in African Gold Dinars instead of the US dollar and why did the US think that was a bad idea? Because the US have no gold!

So take out these countries, take away their ideas, take over their countries...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by erebh

In the near future, if it hasn't already, it will be next to impossible to tell who's working with who and who's working against who. It's going to get much worse.

It has happened already - in the cold war, the 2nd world war, the 1st, and no doubt further back than that.

Double-crossing is nothing new

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WesternIowaParanormal

There has been an attack on the American Embassy in Turkey! I don't know if they meant this or whether there will actually be an attack on US soil!!

Here is the link to Embassy attack:

news.sky.com...

British businesses are urged to be vigilant after a suicide bomber killed himself and a guard in an attack in the capital Ankara.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

sad why cant the west allow others to have some equality. So what if they get abit richer. No reason to envy people. Theres alot more to life. Im not proud of the western govenment mass killing and taking out gaddafi. Must we always have the power, when this creates world imbalance.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

You're right. Double crossing is nothing new.

It's just gotten more sophisticated with technology and it's easier/quicker to pick sides with 24/7 media and internet.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Al Qaeda = All CIA, duh.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Why have there been no significant attacks since 9-11? Because our nation's intelligence network/personnel are not only incredible at what they do, but incredibly motivated as well. Just because you haven't been notified of their successes does not mean they do not exist. America was caught sleeping at the wheel on 9-11-2001 and vowed that it would never happen again.

Using your own logic, can you explain why there have been no other significant attacks? If the "terrorists" in the government are the ones instigating/carrying out the attacks, wouldn't it be easy for them to conduct other such attacks? If they are in fact as nefarious as you make them out to be, wouldn't additional attacks further their evil agenda?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Are you saying the Easter Bunny isn't real? Say it ain't so!

Al Qaeda not real, huh? Try going to **insert Middle East hotspot here** and saying that. I guarantee your head will be saying goodbye to the rest of you body in a very short time. Let me know how that works out for you...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HamsterWarrior

9/11 was an inside job hence why its not happened again.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HamsterWarrior

Sad that people have brainwashed themselves to think they dont exist. Maybe they have teddys near their bed still. It can be hard to accept an enemy is real. I mean santa claus turned out to not be real. They cant cope with truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I hope you are being sarcastic, because that is idiotic logic. I'd love to hear why that makes any sense at all.

**edit** just saw your other response...faith in humanity is somewhat restored.
edit on 1-2-2013 by HamsterWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its HAPPEND they DID HIT US!!!!! worldnews.nbcnews.com... ya and horses fly too , no one has calmed responsibility as of yet only 2 killed if that is the best they can do , as far as a threat yea well good luck getting past all the security

a suicide bomber tried to enter the U.S. embassy in Ankara, getting as far as the first x-ray machine before detonating an explosive device. A Turkish guard was reportedly killed in the blast.
we have X ray drones robots hand held sniffers than can detect c4 and the like, they might do more damage with an aAK or an AR but soon they... or we as far as that goes... will not have the way or means of getting them so what you gonna do? tide us to death ? www.thedaily.com... from the link

It’s a dirty job: Police nationwide take on soaring Tide detergent theft

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join