It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

of course Islam exists - if it said in the qu'ran "go forth and kill westerners" then there would be millions of Islamists on the war path since day 1 - but there isn't - because it doesn't say that. These are just anarchists / gangsters / gun runners / opium growers etc etc. they were armed and trained by the CIA when they were fighting the Russians. Now they are on the other side exactly the same way Hitler was an MI5 (UK) agent until he turned against the Jews. He knew the Jews were behind the NWO and owned most of the money in the world.

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

Find 100's of more such quotes from the Quran HERE

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What are they doing, getting Obama in for a third term? Thats all they would need to do to destroy us

Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by shivaX

Originally posted by erebh
AQ = CIA

of course the attacks were real - its the perpetrators where the ambiguity lies within.

fact - they were all trained by the CIA
fact - they were all armed by the CIA
fact - they are still working for the CIA

question - if Bin Laden was their revered leader - why hasn't there been one revenge attack anywhere on the planet?

fact - it's rediculous that people still think they are Qu'ran twisting rebels

Oh so Islamic Terrorists do not exist.

Nice try defending Islam,nice try.

They are usually fighting their own government. Like in Egypt,Syria,Libya and in Afghanistan.

It is obious that they would work against a nation that is supporting their oppesition. Hell who wouldnt?

Islamic terrorist's killing and messing around in their own countries is their own problem. THe problem arises when they come to western countries and try to kill us ,establish Sharia/jihad etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

Really they are CIA armed and trained gangsters put in to stir up trouble. News channels flip the story. How hard to I have to bang my drum before people start to hear it?

So you are an 'western media hater' and a 'Russian media lover'.

Do you by any chance work for RT?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

well Iran Syria DPRK ,all say the same, we will do this and that ,seems they have not read the book either. Israel and the US have we do not say... we do.

edit on 1-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

The 9/11 attacks were a case where the standard Airline proceedure of not confronting a hyjacker worked in favor of the terrorists.

Something of this nature will most likely never happen again.

Although terrorists could carry out limited attacks upon over seas U.S. Targets it is far more difficult to do so in the Mainland United States. Add to this the reality that after the massive and violent U.S. response after 9/11...most countries that sponcered terrorist groups decided that it was just not worth it to do so.

It has been made very clear that should another terrorist attack of the level of 9/11 happen again done by people from the Middle East...the U.S. will respond in an all out..Gloves Off...Military Campaign with the objective of ending this threat once and for all.

Because of this many Middle Eastern Nations that work both sides feel that it just is not worth it to do so any longer.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow, this thread...

They need to make a rule for threads like this like they did with the 9/11 forums.

This is just getting sad. I haven't seen a page since the first few that add to the OP. Not a single one of you has looked into these threats any further...

Pretty hilarious pissing contest though, thanks for making my day.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The 9/11 attacks were a case where the standard Airline proceedure of not confronting a hyjacker worked in favor of the terrorists.

'Islamic Terrorists

Something of this nature will most likely never happen again.

Read the title of this thread.
The Islamic terrorists are planning to attack us.
It is their will to enforce Jihad.

It has been made very clear that should another terrorist attack of the level of 9/11 happen again done by people from the Middle East...the U.S. will respond in an all out..Gloves Off...Military Campaign with the objective of ending this threat once and for all.

I bet you they will do it again.
We are idiots for reacting after something happens.
We must foresee the future and destroy Islamic terrorism now.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

This is just getting sad. I haven't seen a page since the first few that add to the OP. Not a single one of you has looked into these threats any further...

It is sad to see people supporting Islamic terrorism.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Yeah, you've said that about 1000 times in this thread alone.

What else you got?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by shivaX

Yeah, you've said that about 1000 times in this thread alone.

What else you got?

Islamic terrorism has to be wiped out by hook or by crook.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

I have no doubt that they are both planning and wishing to hit us but they make such statements often.

I also have no issue with destroying such people and terrorist orgs but we have to be careful not to hit the wrong people...continued...

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Muslims have centuries old hatred of the West that begins with the Crusades and just to show you how vicious the Church was it decreed that a Knight was allowed to crush the skull of a Muslim man, woman or child as long as the mace or hammer was smooth without spikes.

The U.S. in it's Cold War against the Soviets made all sorts of mistakes and our lack of funding education in Afghanistan after the CIA supplied arms that drove the Soviets out...caused our current problem now.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I never said that I support the Church or Christianity.

But that was then and this is now.

Islamic terrorism is getting more and more visible everyday so it has to be wiped out.

They are training their children .Are you?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Are you still here making false accusations? Dude, terrorism was around before 9/11.. The USA has been invading countries before 9/11. You want to know why they despise your country? Take a look at what the West has brought to the Middle East over the last 100 years. The bits you have lived through are just a speck when it comes to terrorism.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Are you still here making false accusations? Dude, terrorism was around before 9/11.. The USA has been invading countries before 9/11. You want to know why they despise your country? Take a look at what the West has brought to the Middle East over the last 100 years. The bits you have lived through are just a speck when it comes to terrorism.

Actually you are right. Islamic terrorism existed right from the time of Mohammad.

And it was instructed in the Quran that Muslims kill for they will receive 72 virgins after death.

HERE

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Let me save everyone here some time, just refer to this for any and all things Shiva.

It is better to die in auto accidents then to get killed by some crazy Islamic Terrorist's. Oh so that you are trying to say that Islamic Terrorism is a lie. 9/11,7/7,26/11 were all a lie and the Islamic terrorist's had nothing to do with it. Nice try defending Islam, nice try. PS:- There has been over 20,000 Islamic terror attacks. How many Christian, Hindu or Buddhist attacks did we get to see? Yes I looked them up. Islamic terrorism beats them all with a whopping 20,000 + terrorist attacks. Nice try defending Islam,nice try.  This is terrorism AL-qaida (Islamic) style. Oh I thought you were trying to defend Islam. Al-Qaeda = Islamic Terrorists Defending AL-Qaeda=Defending Islamic Terrorists Islamic terrorists have killed thousands and thousands of people in incidents like 9/11, 7/7 ,26/11. But I guess no one cares.

Originally posted by shivaX It existed right from the time of Mohammad. What about the thousands of people that got killed by Islamic terrorists? And that is exactly why they must be destroyed. I am sure the CIA will kick their A@@#. Actually you are right. 
Islamic Terrorism existed right from the time of Mohammad.It is nothing new. But don't you know that Al-qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were just following the orders of Mohammad from the Quran?
Yes but All terrorists who get caught up in terrorist plots, even government bombings are not innocent. Oh so you try to defend Islam using diplomatic statement.  Nice try.  Agreed. Terrorism existed right for the time of Mohammad. You are right. Al-qaeda terrorists and all Islamic terrorists are a different breed that needs to be destroyed. Sorry to say but there is no 'twist' version of Quran.  Quran is Quran. 

edit on 1-2-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX Haha nice darkandstormy.  OtherSideOfTheCoin, where are you?  Are you busy reading the links i provided? 
So this www.prophetofdoom.net... and www.thereligionofpeace.com... are now all a lie because cannot defend Islam now. Well played. Very well played. Oh so Al-qaeda is not real now. 
Evil will be taken out. It wont take much for the US+EU to destroy those Islamic terrorists. Oh so you are telling that terrorist attacks like 9/11,7/7 and 26/11 that were carried out by Islamic terrorists were all fake. How nice. The Muslim Brotherhood. That is why they have to be destroyed. And they will be destroyed ..sooner or later. Oh so Islamic Terrorists do not exist. Nice try defending Islam,nice try. Right but Islamic countries did. Oh so Islam is a peaceful religion and Islamic terrorists should be tolerated. Barack 'Hussein' Obama is also a suspected Muslim and he is probably the anti christ. Doesn't matter. Were they from the religion of peace? Yes Find 100's of more such quotes from the Quran HERE Islamic terrorist's killing and messing around in their own countries is their own problem. THe problem arises when they come to western countries and try to kill us ,establish Sharia/jihad etc. The Islamic terrorists are planning to attack us. It is their will to enforce Jihad.  I bet you they will do it again. We must foresee the future and destroy Islamic terrorism now. It is sad to see people supporting Islamic terrorism.  Islamic terrorism has to be wiped out by hook or by crook.

Figured I'd save you some time and trolling effort Shiva.
You're very welcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

Actually you are right. Islamic terrorism existed right from the time of Mohammad.

And it was instructed in the Quran that Muslims kill for they will receive 72 virgins after death.

If someone invaded my country, I would rather be called a terrorist than stand back and watch that invading force slaughter my family, rape my children, take my country. Now put yourself in the shoes of the people of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya... We will all have our day in the sunshine chief.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by lnfideI

Fantasy Island. And whats your fantasy boss?

Take over a house in a city, maybe, but the city after shooting all Police and Sheriffs?

Fantasy Island.

On 9/10, If someone made the comment that they would try to destroy two of the tallest buildings in the US, people would have said they was in fantasy island.

The point is, the ball is in their court now. What they may do is beyond our knowledge. All we can do right now is try to anticipate what it may be, if anything, and react to it, after it happens.

Delusions.

Hitting a couple buildings is far easier than taking OVER a city.

Now back to your fantasy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join