It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Terrain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Incorporating Human Geography into GEOINT

What is GEOINT,you ask?

It's geospacial intelligence.

What does that mean?
Basically it means satellites in the sky checking on the geography and all aspects of our planet.The physical part of it.

So let's incorporate the human geography part of it.
What's that,you ask again.
Basically what people are doing,what conflicts are going on as far as wars and such.
Who has the most violence and so on.

Now,imagine you could pull up google maps or earth and with all the info that is out there,ie google searches ,twitter, facebook posts.On and on.
Like putting feelers out there on the pulse of the people anywhere.

And what might happen next,like an uprising,conflict or whatever.

Human Terrain The spatial differentiation and organization of human activity and its interrelationships with the physical environment.
Human Terrain Analysis A multi-intelligence multidisciplinary scientific approach to describe and predict spatial and temporal patterns of human behavior by analyzing the attributes, actions, reactions, and interactions of groups and individuals in the context of their environment.
Operational Environment The composite of the conditions, circumstances, and influences that affect the employment and capabilities and bear on the decisions of the commander. It encompasses physical areas and factors (of the air, land, maritime, and space domains) and the information environment. Including adversary, friendly, and neutral systems that are relevant to a specific joint operatio

info.publicintelligence.net...

All I am presenting is a class I came across and just asking you to look it over and give you thoughts.

Peace,
K
edit on 30-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting. A class that explains in depth what it means to be a human on Earth. Wonder what sort of person would take such a class? Maybe one who is not quite human?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kissplash

Oh,I would say they are human and they have a tighter thumbhold on us.
Makes you think what else they are doing ( gasp) mind control?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh I totally believe there are those that think they are more important than everyone else are in the nasty mess of controlling the masses minds. Not only so they use zombie machines (otherwise known as TVs) but they also poison our food and water to help hasten the process. And if that isn't enough they convince you, or others that care about you, that you need drugs to be better because your exhibiting one sign or another of a mental or hormonal defect.

Maybe it's time to smash that zombie machine to the ground and everything else that disconnects you from the real world with it. Maybe that's been the solution all along.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Still...there may be little green men taking a class or two, too. Ya never know!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kissplash
Still...there may be little green men taking a class or two, too. Ya never know!

Ha ha....they are probably in the advanced class,those little green guys.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

My thoughts about it is if they are offering classes that means that somewhere they already have a house sized computer running complex algorithms predicting and mapping this sort of thing already. Whatever they "unclassify" and make available to the public is usually years (perhaps decades) behind what they are already doing.

I wonder if GEOINT predicted I would type that?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Here is some interesting reading for you..........

Since 2010, when the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSDI) released the first two strategic guidance papers on Surveillance for Irregular Warfare and Understanding the Human Dimension, much has been written about the new discipline of intelligence called Activity Based Intelligence. Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) is defined as a discipline of intelligence where the analysis and subsequent collection is focused on the activity and transactions associated with an entity, a population, or an area of interest. The Human Domain, or Human Dimension, which is a vital and integral part of ABI, is defined as the presence, activities (including transactions - both physical and virtual), culture, social structure/organization, networks and relationships, motivation, intent, vulnerabilities, and capabilities of humans (single or groups) across all domains of the operational environment (Space, Air, Maritime, Ground, and Cyber).

The ABI multi-Intelligence (multi-INT) approach to analysis has grown in popularity and number of practitioners based on the necessities born from numerous and significant changes. These include changes in warfare, changes in the makeup of the challenges facing the US and US interests, the increasing flood of sensors and the resulting data growth, and the technological improvements that enable this type of analysis. Multiple Intelligence Agencies as well as several Service components are beginning to explore the value of institutionalizing ABI within their work forces. The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is at the forefront of the ABI push within the Intelligence Community. The ubiquitous nature of geo-spatial intelligence (GEOINT), coupled with Human Domain Analytics (HDA), forms the true foundation of ABI.

www.trajectorymagazine.com...
Alot of cool stuff in that magazine.

They predicted I was going to post this and my computer will self destruct in 5....4....3....2.....

edit on 31-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Interesting article kdog. Let me ask you something: Do you think that as we are seeing more and more drones in the skies that they are a big part of this geo-informational gathering? Seems like it would be much easier than depending on satellite, internet and "on the ground" monitoring. I keep seeing threads with people concerned about drones firing on us here in the old USA but I've been more concerned with the spying capabilities of them and the profiling that is sure to follow (if not already happening). Am I just being too paranoid you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Interesting article kdog. Let me ask you something: Do you think that as we are seeing more and more drones in the skies that they are a big part of this geo-informational gathering? Seems like it would be much easier than depending on satellite, internet and "on the ground" monitoring. I keep seeing threads with people concerned about drones firing on us here in the old USA but I've been more concerned with the spying capabilities of them and the profiling that is sure to follow (if not already happening). Am I just being too paranoid you think?

My grandma,what big eyes you have,said red ridinghood.

The easier to see you,my dear, said the wolf.

It's a multitude of sources for info and just combine them to paint a picture.

Years ago,I was posting on this other forum about how unhappy I was with my job.My employer found that,printed it out and showed me.
We had a long discussion,and my job got better.I thought for sure I would be fired.

new topics

top topics

join