It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Igan's Penetrating Analysis of Sandy Hook: Target is not Second Amendment, it is Free Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethang10
When the police officer came up at said he would arrest anyone questioning the OS I was convinced this is a war for a free speech

agreed, when I heard that they were threatening to arrest people who questioned the official story two things immediately went through my mind.
1) wow, this must be what germany was like in the years leading up to the second world war.
2)wow, Nixon would have never been caught if he only had the guts to publicly threaten this type of infringement on freedom of speech.

censorship is never implemented as a means of virtue, there are always self serving ulterior motives.
When ever and where ever I see censorship being used I always think to myself, " I wonder what they are hiding and what`s in it for them?"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethang10
When the police officer came up at said he would arrest anyone questioning the OS I was convinced this is a war for a free speech

I have no doubt they would like to do exactly that, but in the interest of accuracy I don't think that is what Lt. Paul Vance said, if you are referring to the same press conference. Vance was referring to people on Facebook etc. posing as witnesses/victims or somesuch, not alternative media. But yea, they would do it if they could.

Just saying it because it is so important to keep our sh$t wired tight in these critical times.

Ben Swann does a pretty good job of clarification on this:

edit on 31-1-2013 by Munkle because: add

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The video presentation embedded by the OP is interesting. I think Max Igan has put his finger on something. I haven't heard his whole presentation but I believe it is right to see the Sandy Hook event as more than an opportunity to whittle away at the 2nd ammendment rights of Americans. It is also clearly operating in a broader way as a polarizing event.

It is dividing people into two groups; those who believe that the government should take action to protect Americans from Americans with assault rifles and those who believe that an assault rifle is required to protect Americans from the American government.

Clearly the Sandy Hook incident functions to move those who own assault rifles from the position of being thought of as protectors of the citizenry and of the Constitution to the position of being regarded as a potential threat to the citizenry.

Assault rifle owners can now be classed as being like Adam Lanza or as being potential Adam Lanzas, who could make their move at any time.

This paradigm would seem to imply that we will see more of these shootings which will lead up to the point when the government throws up its hands and decides to confiscate all military grade rifles. America, well polarized by that time, will go along with it.

Personally, I don't think the government wants a civil war when they can get control without going that far.
edit on 31-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Max Igan has proven over the years to be very level headed and meticulous in his investigations. If Igan says something, it warrants serious consideration.

This is his Homepage: www.thecrowhouse.com...

edit on 31-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Personally, I think the biggest threat to Americans and indeed to people everywhere is not the assault rifle but the immortal, limited liability corporation.

More than two dozen people, most of them children were allegedly killed by an assault rifle at Sandy Hook elementary school, but people should remember that UN imposed sanctions on Iraq, kept in force at the insistance of the United States, killed an estimated 50,000 children a year for ten years.

The government of the United States in killing those 50,000 children a year for ten years was acting on behalf of the corporate powers that own and operate the government of the United States.

The government of the United States is a tool of corporate power. Corporate power is poisoning life on this planet in some way or other, in almost every area in which it is active.

I am not against corporations. I am not against capitalism. I am against blind corporatism. I am against the mechanistic way in which corporations persist in growing to greater and greater wealth and controlling power. I am against the notion of the immortal corporation. The immortal corporation has replaced the "royal families" of old as the vehicle for despotism and oppression.

Corporatism killed those 50,000 children a year for ten years in Iraq. Corporatism destroyed Iraq and Libya and Egypt and is now destroying Syria. Corporatism is going to destroy America unless it is brought to heel.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
when I heard that they were threatening to arrest people who questioned the official story two things immediately went through my mind.
1) wow, this must be what germany was like in the years leading up to the second world war.

I do agree with you in principle but more and more, I think it might be a mistake to make comparisons between stuff happening today and Nazi Germany.

The reason?

It isn't because it's not a good point. Obviously, people are just trying to wake folks up.

The problem is that what is happening (although it doesn't seem subtle to us) is very subtle if you've had your brain soaking in the mind-numbing propaganda the MSM has been serving up 24/7/365 for decades for most of your life.

The people we are trying to wake up have accepted the official line as their reality. And frankly, when you've been doing that for as long as most people have and you step out of line even for a few minutes, it gets scary! Suddenly, there is no one you can trust. Suddenly, you have literally thousands of people saying different things and you have to try to decide who you believe.

It's either that or you have to make a very bold move and come up with your own ideas about what might be happening. And then you run into a problem. The only information you have is supplied by the very people you have chosen not to trust. The MSM. So you have to base your theories on how you interpret information that you believe to be lies.

That's a lot of hard work. And it takes courage. Because if you talk about it outside of conspiracy circles (and sometimes even within them), people will do their civic duty and try and force you back into orthodoxy. And in fact, most such people do this with such mindless zeal that it can be frightening at times.

Most people just don't want to go there and to be honest, I can't say I blame them much. It's the hardest path to travel. It's easy to blame people who are terrified of the wrath of the crowd but I definitely understand why they just don't want any part of it. From their perspective, life is hard enough. They have bills, kids, chores and on and on. The idea of "free speech" or the "right to bear arms" probably does seem antiquated to people who have spent their lives in this bizarre modern world. Their reality is the one in which they pay someone to pipe propaganda into their living room and they pay taxes so the government can maintain roads for people to drive on and go to work doing some mindless task all day long just to do their little part in keeping this grotesque machine we call society alive.

Every detail of their lives is geared towards mindless servitude to the almighty collective. It is not such a mysterious thing that such people cannot even fathom the concept of protest when society orders them to adjust their lifestyle to the new way of doing things. They have known nothing else in their lives but just following orders. To the extent to which they don't even see them as orders anymore.

Anyway, if you're still reading, the original point that I was going to make is that the people who are running this show have learned from history. It is a bad idea to try and wake people up by talking about Nazi Germany because when the things you are warning them about don't happen (and they won't), you lose all credibility.

The next Holocaust will be psychological. The new concentration camps will be gulags for your mind. Everything will appear to be done for the benefit of society. They have spent ages refining their techniques so that they have good excuses to persecute the troublemakers. They won't throw you in a real prison unless you're violent or you commit some crime (real or imagined). Your prison will be the world you live in. They will not exterminate millions of people like the Nazis did because that would wake too many people up.

And that is my point. This is a slightly different kind of persecution. The kind that can be concealed behind a facade of necessity. Hitler was just mindless hate and fear. He had to get people to hate in order to maintain control. The next dictators will use science and logic and psychology. They will always have a good excuse. They are just as repulsive as murderous tyrants but their tyranny will be much more subtle and harder to argue with.
edit on 31-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This whole Sandy Hook fiasco reminds me of a shark feeding frenzy. The sharks are the reporters who have to make it seem as gruesome as gruesome can be in order to sell their version of the news. Like paparazzi - anything scandalous gets important airtime.

Mr. Igan's video made me think of an analogy to this situation.

In the ocean the whales are the largest predators (like bankers) who surround their prey with bubbles (non-facts that create confusion and fear) while sharks, dolphins, porpoises, barracudas and birds (small fry thief's) gather around like vultures to get their share of the bait ball of sardines and then the maw of the whale opens up and swallows everything that is in its path. Sardines, sharks and all go into the gut of the whale for processing. Not just in America - the citizens have become the bait ball and the vultures have gathered around to glean the harvested field which is why Russia, China, the Muslim Brotherhood and others are in America currently and waiting for the attack to begin because you know all these governmental societies would love to see America stripped and occupied.

There are many who are in collusion with the vultures in America who say they are American but are not - they have no understanding of why America is so jealously viewed as the epitome of freedom.

Muslims - I get - because they are transparent in their hatred of the infidel and their wish to destroy everything associated with Western civilization because it is not Islamic and their mindset is to destroy us totally just like they would totally destroy the Jews.

Communism is very similar in that anything or anyone who does not follow the party line is eliminated.

Breitbart, Shwartz and a few others were eliminated because they threaten the status quo of those who prey upon us for power, money or resources. Large corporate interests do not care if their policies kill us so long as the end game results are - they win.

Sandy Hook should not be called a hoax but it should be called "The mega-media lies about Sandy Hook". The lies play into the confusion and fear building in order that the bait ball sardines that we humans are to them because they are also large corporations so that we are easier to pick off in the feeding frenzy.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There are many things in the video that ring true but...
no GOD? no ET? we /humans are all that is? these statements are personal opinion.

However I do believe in humanity and have faith that we/humans will do the right thing

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just to be sure I'm on the same page here, but you allude to "militarized police"....do you mean military police? Because if that is what you are talking about, then the rest of the hypothesis is garbage, because the Military has been downsizing the ranks of Military Police, because it is cheaper to hire their own police forces from the outside...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead
Just to be sure I'm on the same page here, but you allude to "militarized police"....do you mean military police? Because if that is what you are talking about, then the rest of the hypothesis is garbage, because the Military has been downsizing the ranks of Military Police, because it is cheaper to hire their own police forces from the outside...

No not military police as in MPs, but the trend of militarizing local civilian police forces, who have been getting APCs, Bradleys, Humvees, and even .50 cals, all courtesy of the Pentagon which gives it to them for free.

Busines Insider:

articles.businessinsider.com...

Tanks on Main Street: The Militarization of Local Police By John W. Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute “If we’re training cops as soldiers, giving them equipment like soldiers, dressing them up as soldiers, when are they going to pick up the mentality of soldiers? If you look at the police department, their creed is to protect and to serve. A soldier’s mission is to engage his enemy in close combat and kill him. Do we want police officers to have that mentality?...

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: add pic

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munkle

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

No not military police as in MPs, but the trend of militarizing local civilian police forces, who have been getting APCs, Bradleys, Humvees, and even .50 cals, all courtesy of the Pentagon which gives it to them for free.

Busines Insider:

articles.businessinsider.com...

Tanks on Main Street: The Militarization of Local Police By John W. Whitehead, The Rutherford Institute “If we’re training cops as soldiers, giving them equipment like soldiers, dressing them up as soldiers, when are they going to pick up the mentality of soldiers? If you look at the police department, their creed is to protect and to serve. A soldier’s mission is to engage his enemy in close combat and kill him. Do we want police officers to have that mentality?...

edit on 2-2-2013 by Munkle because: add pic

Pretty easy to debunk that....read...watch...go look up how many police departments there are in the United States. Go look up how many of them have these things you are speaking of. Then get back to me. I assure you there is not a police department in the state of Iowa that has a freakin' tank...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wonder how this thread has 41 flags, and yet I have not seen it on the list of recent threads at all-- but only found it after seeing someone link to it in another thread? Odd.

And a shame, too, as I think this is an issue everyone should be thinking about. Many of the points in the OP are things I have been considering for some time now, but many seem slow or reluctant to believe-- as they are too caught up with other distracting elements of this story.

It's a brilliant, insidious strategy, if true. I really hope it isn't... but there does seem to be some circumstantial evidence that might suggest it, so far.

I'd really like to see this thread, and video spread around and get more exposure. We need more sharp, objective minds on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I´m having trouble grasping the fact that this is not getting more attention here on ATS.. All the facts, some with video of said person being taken down and listening to radio scanners, That something transpired that day, and it isnt what we are being led to believe. I highly recommend watching Sandy hook Exposed official part 1.

The tactics being used on this site to avoid threads getting of the ground and really start digging and find some information, said people arrive, and thread gets derailed. I cant fathom the need that some people feel to "correct" everybody else for their "wrong" doing .. I mean its healthy to discuss is it not? What do we get from personal attacks and feeble reasons not to listen to reasons from both sides. I havent posted much here but i have been a lurker since 2003 and the discussion on here is not like it used to be. IT didnt matter what thread i clicked it usually contained a wealth of information og said subject, and amazing comments from members wich made the topic even more intresting.

I didnt believe in any conspiracy, any wrong doings by goverment or that the evil is this widespread in the world. Pure Evil. But im rambling .. got off point. its not about me, im just sad for what is going on when you cant rely on people to leave the thread before they derail them, destroy them, get them banned by mods. Most Sandy hooks thread i read, i start by going to the last page to see if its closed and if i cant get a reply in. Unless that is the point of all of that? We know that agencies have people that frequent on sites like this, but i dont think we have any clue of how much of that is going on.

Well back on topic, i wanna know if anyone knows of a website that "allows" sandy hooks discussion and is not under "attack" sort of speak with derailers.. ?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson
Well back on topic, i wanna know if anyone knows of a website that "allows" sandy hooks discussion and is not under "attack" sort of speak with derailers.. ?

Any time you have a highly active site, you'll have trolls and shills. The more popularity and general activity on the site, the more trolls and shills you'll see pulling their shenanigans.

Yes, there are other sites where this can be discussed. And most of them, even, have far more lax rules than this one with regard to content and freedom of speech. However, only one of those sites is highly active (very well-known "rival" conspiracy site) but there seem to be even more trolls over there. And morons. Oh my god, the morons over there. Hurts my head sometimes. Trolls, shills, and neocon cheerleaders spewing hate so foul and stupid it just distracts from real conversation about real issue. I'm not a fan of some of ATS' censorship policies... but at least some of them force some of the "lower class" (and I don't mean financially) elements to be more civil.

Not sure I can actually link to this place.. not sure I would actually want to lol. But suffice it to say that some of the people on this other site think they're very "god-like."

There is another site I can think of, but it doesn't get a lot of traffic, and I think I was told at some point that I can not explicitly link that one. ATS seems to have an official / unofficial policy of not allowing links to sites where people bash ATS.

I have to say I'm also curious if there are other sites where this is being actively discussed. I think it's good to get differing opinions and viewpoints-- and sometimes that means asking a different crowd.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I think this Igan video is getting more relevant every day. Now there is a "Sandy Hook was never a functional school" crap going around, we look sillier and sillier. It's up to the cream of critical thinkers like ATs to unmask who is behind these, One tip off is these websites seem to be pretty slick productions. For example what can be determined about who is behind this? Domain registration?

2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com...

I'd say that is the next logical, productive direction for this thread. If one comes up some Mossad front company we've got pay dirt.

My limited internet sleuthing skills tell me this is an anonymous wordpress blog in which ownership is impossible to determine, interesting in itself.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Munkle because: update

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh good. Now all the gun nuts can stop their saber rattling over the 2nd amendment and civil war, because with their history they don't give a damn about the first amendment.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
Oh good. Now all the gun nuts can stop their saber rattling over the 2nd amendment and civil war, because with their history they don't give a damn about the first amendment.

I was thinking about this same thing, a slightly different way. They are pushing the awake and the gun people together. Some of these gun nuts must be thinking "maybe those 9/11 truthers were right all along, there IS an agenda."

Big strategic mistake, in my opinion. Now you've got Truth with political muscle. The only lobby the pols fear more than AIPAC is the NRA.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Munkle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join