Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Camden County Man Charged With Murder After Shooting Victim With Bow And Arrow

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about this except, wait for it...... Damn guns!
I am posting this just to help clearly illustrate that people will kill, when people want to kill people. Take away guns and we have bows and arrows, take those away and we have knives, take those away and I can still kill you with a plastic spork. (for our foreign friends a spork is a combination fork and spoon).

When are we going to look into WHY we kill each other so often instead of what we do it with? No glory for a politician in that, I guess.

BERLIN, N.J. (CBS) — A Camden county man has been charged with murder after he allegedly fatally shot a man with a bow and arrow. Sometime between 10 and 10:45 p.m. on Monday, two men got into a fistfight at a home on Brill Avenue in Berlin. The argument broke up, and all of the people at the house left except for 25-year-old Kereti Paulsen, of Cape May Court House. Meanwhile, 25-year-old Timothy Canfield, who was not involved in the initial altercation, went outside carrying a compound bow and a quiver of arrows. Canfield then shot Paulsen in the stomach with an arrow.

We really need to evolve, this is getting tiresome.
Link to Story

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I could kill you with my thumb

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Nice , you found a story that someone was killed , by something other than a gun.

Meanwhile , how many died today because of Guns? 30 . 35 ?

. your clever.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I will bet you that more people die today from starvation then from guns.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Meanwhile , how many died today because of Guns? 30 . 35 ?

. your clever.

"Because of guns"? Last I checked, they do not walk or fire themselves. People are murdered by people, not an inanimate object, albeit a weapon.

And on the contrary, you are clever!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

We need to ban assault bows. Rambo had one and look what happened. Who really needs an assault bow anyway? Think of the children! Look at these maniacs:

My guess is they have penile inferiority complexes. They need to compensate through the extension of the arrow. Besides our founding fathers never imagined bows like this when they penned the....wait, what?.....they did? Personal experience? And they still said it was OK?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You clearly missed the satire........ It is not about who was killed with what, it was about WHY Americans kill each other so often. Sorry I was so "clever", I guess subtle does not work for some folks.

top topics

join