It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've shared music in the past but not sure I shared this.. ( video )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I shot the video in front of my house while I was making the song .. it's a time lapse recording during a rainy/stormy day

The song is part of a thing that was supposed to be a sound track for a "SyFy" original that never made it to completion .. I did end up releasing it in it's entirety with all the extra tracks.. ( tons of tracks ) .. but this track is my particular favorite ... it's minimal but moody ..and I can try to describe the scene if possible.. the idea is this is the end scene and the world is under surveillance ... but this "thing" is looking .. scouring for a particular person .. so they are skipping over conversation after conversation...

The whole thing can be listened to online for free at music.oneduality.com...

This includes all of the stuff they originally wanted and all the stuff I wrote outside of it .. 25 tracks worth ... let me know what you think.. the video was my idea .. i thought it felt the mood that day..

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The track is "Watchers in the Dark" .. it's the final track of the "score" to be .. a futuristic world where things have gone to hell ..
edit on 1/30/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I love moody piano

Gonna check out the rest in the morning, 2:30 am here so lots of zzzzzz's shortly.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I love moody piano

Gonna check out the rest in the morning, 2:30 am here so lots of zzzzzz's shortly.

There's more of that to come in various songs .. thank you =) glad you liked it!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Really nice Miniatarus....perfect for the stormy night I'm sitting through here on my mountain top in N. Ga.

I could *see* the scene you mentioned in your OP, from your music alone. You done good....

Des

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Really nice Miniatarus....perfect for the stormy night I'm sitting through here on my mountain top in N. Ga.

I could *see* the scene you mentioned in your OP, from your music alone. You done good....

Des

Thank you so kindly! I appreciate it =)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I hope someone makes it clear through.. it's a long listen at 25 tracks.. but it's intended to be a full "story" of sorts... but it's also something you can fall asleep to at times because it's relaxing...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Soothing and beautiful!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I really enjoyed that friend!

The video was very cool looking, and the clouds were so beautiful.

Thanks for sharing that, you are very talented.

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cool stuff!

Mellow but dramatic.
Soothing but disturbing.
Relaxing but thought provoking.

Great!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I miss you Lonnie. I am so very happy that all your work is still on youtube and your memory is kept alive within. I will tell ya if you can happen to read this from the other side.. I love you friend, I wish I had told you that before you passed on..rest in peace my friend.

top topics

join