It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be the luckiest man on earth .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Life's been getting me down , I won't go into details but if you knew why you'd agree that I have every right . I will say that right now I'm very poor , I wouldn't be able to be online were it not for the kindness of others .

So I decide to see if I can think of anything to be thankful for .
I made a friend here at ATS so right there is one thing . It's been months since my girlfriend tried to kill me so there's another .

I think back , it wasn't that long ago that I got my very first computer , it was given to me , again the kindness of others so I suppose so I ought to include that in my list . Imagine my surprise when the very first website I go to informs me that I am the 1,000,000th visitor to that site ! How lucky is that ? I mean what are the odds? Only a few sites later it happens again !

Over the next next few months it must have happened a thousand times , I was offered computers (which I already had) credit cards (which are trouble to a guy in my position) and I think even some Russian girls . (tempting, but read the part about my girlfriend again) My point is that the odds are so great that if I hit like that for months in Las Vegas I'd be rich enough to hire Bill Gates to mow my lawn .

But after after a few months my great good luck runs out . I go a few years with hardly anything good happening , getting older with failing health doesn't do much to cheer me up, and neither do mailers I start getting trying to sell life insurance and informing me that it will cost me between 10,000 and 15,000 dollars to die .

It suddenly hits me, if it's going to cost me at least ten grand to die then it's not gonna happen , because there is no way that I'm going to be able to come up with that kind of money . So I cannot die! I can't afford it .

Maybe every cloud does have a silver lining if you look really hard .

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Reminds me of an old joke.

MISSING DOG!!
3 legs
blind in left eye
missing right ear
tail broken
recently castrated

Answers to the man lucky.

I guess it's only matters on, how you look at life.

...Man...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ive been unbelievably lucky the past few months myself.

Not sure how its happened (maybe word of my good trustworthy nature has gotten around) but Ive been contacted by several people, Wives of deceased bankers, political activists, business magnates, even royalty!!!!! mostly from Africa asking if they could use my bank account to transfer millions of $ to keep it out of the hands of corrupt dictators.
In some cases they are willing to give me 70% of the fortune just for helping them.
All I needed to do was transfer a few measley $1000 to each of them so they could access then transfer the funds.

I hate to take advantage of people though and when I transferred the money to get the ball rolling I told them they only needed to give me a Million and they can have the rest back.

Expecting my bank balance to get ridiculously huge very soon, drinks on me when it all comes through

On top of the financial windfalls I was contacted by a girl named Stacey who has had a crush on me for years and is shortly moving to my area, she says when she gets here she is going to do some incredibly wild, crazy and dirty stuff to me. She asked me to sign upto her site so being polite I did, only cost me $50.
But the jokes on her coz I dont even remember a Stacy who I used to flirt with

Some of us are just lucky I guess
edit on 30/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I just did a bit of work around the house, came back to ATS to see what was going on, and guess what?
First thing I see as the screen lights up is I'm the 999,999th visitor to some site and been selected to test a brand new I Pad 2 !
Guess you were right, you apparently have luck to spare since some of it rubbed off on me .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Hey my friend!

When life gets ya down...you definitely have to look at a the bright side. And yes that is very hard at times.

I like to say that things could always and forever be worse.

Oh and I don't think any of us poor folk can afford to die. I know I sure can't afford it...so I can't die either!!

Good day to you sir thudpuddy!

Peace and love
Nat

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You guys need AD Blockers!! Anti Spam, and Anti Phishing!

Its has been like 3 yrs since i saw the "xxxxxxxth visitor"

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
You guys need AD Blockers!! Anti Spam, and Anti Phishing!

Its has been like 3 yrs since i saw the "xxxxxxxth visitor"

I do believe he is joking, I had talked with him earlier, and he said he was gonna throw in a few jokes...

It's supposed to be funny haha.. As in it's not lucky to get all those offers, he knows they aren't really trying to give him things...at least that's what I got outta of this thread.

Peace and love
Nat

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I was jokingly trying to be sarcastic with exclamation mark!! but oh well, words are harder to come across than real life situation
!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Hahaha! Sorry....

Sure wish there was a tone of voice option on here....

Peace and love
Nat the rat

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You might be quite lucky, but I think that you took 2nd place after this guy.....if I were him, I would have walked straight into a store after this to buy a lotery ticket.

Talk about a lucky star!!!

Just remember that whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Never ever give up on life my friend. No one ever said that life would be easy, but it has been said that it was definitely worth living!

Teye22
edit on 1-2-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join