It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six people injured in Phoenix, Arizona mass shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Six people injured in Phoenix, Arizona mass shooting

rt.com

Police confirmed that at least six people were injured, three of them shot, in the latest mass shooting in the US.

­The shooting occurred around 10:30 a.m. MST (12:30 p.m. EST) at an office building in Phoenix, Arizona. Police believe that the shooter is a white male in his 60s, who was seen fleeing the scene in a white SUV. After firing his gun and shooting at least five people, he escaped from police, who don’t know where the suspect is.

“At this point we don’t believe he is in the area,” said Tommy Thompson of the Phoenix Police Department. “This doesn’t appear to be a r
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.policymic.com
www.digitaljournal.com
www.usatoday.com

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here we go again folks. The details of this are still unclear so I will refrain from judgment until they come out. I did see the officer they spoke with was named James Holmes. I wonder how many conspiracies will evolve from that. I'm glad nobody was killed and I hope we caqn get some clear answers instead of anti-gun fueled media reports. Also; What constitutes a "Mass Shooting" these days. I would think a mass shooting would have mass casulties. I wouldn't qualify 6 as mass but that is just my opinion.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30/1/13 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I hope people take note of this line from the rt. article.

“We have no motive. It is right now a really fluid scene,” Holmes told AP.

As is the case with all these things.

please try to remember that as you fight each other to get the first fake/hoax/coverup/false flag claims out.

This is the third post on ATS in less than 2 days that I've been able to notice about new shootings. the others were not, imo, items to make ABN threads on here, but now I have no idea what the hell is going on over there.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The police can't find one shooter but their crime bosses want them to go out and confiscate weapons from millions of gun owners? They might want to think about that plan for a minute.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I'm sure the hoax, false flag, etc.. crowd will jump all over this one due to the officer being named James Holmes. I usually won't post things like this but I think saying six injured equates a mass shooting is a clear exageration by the media. That was the focus for me. We will have to wait and see what details come from this. I would not be surprised if this turned out to be some sort of workplace violence incident. But I will just wait and see I guess.
edit on 30/1/13 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

...but I think saying six injured equates a mass shooting is a clear eexageration by the media.

Making it even less so is that only three were actually shot according to the report.

What were the other three injuries?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm just curious, how do they not know where this guy is? You have 1 job cops, stop people like this. But see no, you can't, because you're all out revenue gathering for the state.

Yes, the American people should turn in the guns so the cops who can't even stop this guy can protect them.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

What we need here is more gun free zones. Obviously, the shooter would have never been armed if we put a sign up and wrote a BS law.

Or we could just take the guns away from all the citizens. Once they are out of the way, we will be able to try more murder cases. Then we will have more slave labor. After all, we can not use a man as a slave if he is dead. Very profitable for everyone if we just let the perpetrators kill their victims.
Everyone but the dead tax payers that were brainwashed by fear mongers who lived sheltered lives.

eta: No one listen to me. I get called crazy a lot

edit on 30-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

“We have no motive. It is right now a really fluid scene,” Holmes told AP.

As is the case with all these things.

please try to remember that as you fight each other to get the first fake/hoax/coverup/false flag claims out.

First time I can clearly see what you mean..
First time I agree..

I wish I had more to say.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Fresh new crisp $100 dollar bill says, shooter was on SSRI's.

Any takers?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Am I the only one that stopped giving a crap after sandy hook? People got hurt, people died, happens every day. I am really not going to boohoo any harder when it happens in the "western world". Maybe one day I will get popped, maybe one day my expert riding skills won't be enough to save me from the idiots on the road, who cares.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Am I the only one that stopped giving a crap after sandy hook? People got hurt, people died, happens every day. I am really not going to boohoo any harder when it happens in the "western world". Maybe one day I will get popped, maybe one day my expert riding skills won't be enough to save me from the idiots on the road, who cares.

No you are not the only one. Sadly, many have stopped caring. "Ignorance is bliss" - the snitch in The Matrix.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

If karma is real, I expect there to be a whole lot of killing going on in the western world the next 20 or so years. Not sure if I believe in it, but it's something to think about while we are tearing up other countries.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well that's interesting,I came across something that lead me to belive Arizona was marked for a mass shooting.I am positive, I even left a cryptic link here to return to.I will search for it.I have subscribed to or replied to so many post's it will be hard to find now.So bare with me.If I am not mistaken,people will again be shocked at what it is linked to.I even discussed this with those close to me.

Cut from OP'S link,
The building has been evacuated and the five victims hospitalized while police search the compound for any additional victims they might not have found. After being questioned by reporters, Officer James Holmes said the shooter appears to have been working alone and that the reason behind the attack remains unknown.

Officer James Holmes ! HELLO! Are you kidding me ?

All this as Gifford's gives her anti gun speach.And where was she shot ? Arizona.So what was the trigger pulled at the exact moment she said the time is now ! LOL.

edit on 30-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: Additional text and comment.

edit on 30-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

This is the third post on ATS in less than 2 days that I've been able to notice about new shootings.

I think this is actually the third thread on this particular shooting today. Here is one.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Multiple people have reportedly been shot inside an office complex in Phoenix just hours after former Arizona congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to deliver a statement on the need for more gun control.

Perfect timing if you ask me.

The shooter was probably trying to make a case for more gun control.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Fresh new crisp $100 dollar bill says, shooter was on SSRI's.

Any takers?

Sorry, I hate losing money.......
2nd. Here comes another 15 page gun-anti-gun rant..................

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

hey are you the actual jay electronica? or did you just use the name of your ats account?

cause I have some nice tracks if ur interested

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by Jay Electronica

hey are you the actual jay electronica? or did you just use the name of your ats account?

cause I have some nice tracks if ur interested

nah man but I do make beats... are you a producer or artist? If you have a youtube channel I would love to check out ur music anyways.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

top topics

join