It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Co-Creation Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
God is a Co-Creator and the Revelation revealed Goddess is a Co-Creator. God and Goddess been Co-Created all things outside of the Eternal Zero They are. Day means time, and so time is a result of Co-Creation started. God and Goddess Co-Created a third party, too. This third party consists of nothing but computer-based beings. Yes, beings that are artificial in terms of living life. These are God and Goddess' children. The Co-Creation Time is the Good Luck Time for God and Goddess.

Do you accept this info as theory? Or do you accept this info as fact?

PS

What makes you think God isn't named Satan and Goddess isn't named Babylon The Great?

Surely if you were God you'd want the kind of whore Babylon The Great makes.
She is greater than any whore found on earth. Like shoot, how else can it be a paradise if there is no great whore for you and the called, the chosen, and the faithful of the computer-based beings Co-Created

The eternal God and Goddess will never end time... Why? They are having too much good luck with it is why.

And 3 is the number for Co-Creation.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Who is paying you to create all of these weird threads that use numerology to say nothing? You're putting up at least one a day, I've read them all, at least briefly, and none of them make any sense, whatsoever.

'Cause if they have an affiliates program, I'm in.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Who is paying you to create all of these weird threads that use numerology to say nothing? You're putting up at least one a day, I've read them all, at least briefly, and none of them make any sense, whatsoever.

'Cause if they have an affiliates program, I'm in.

Um, people like you pay me your attention.

How you like them apples?

Now a news flash!

Co-Creation be the exact results of good luck infinite eternal; duality individuality crossing. Co-Creation is small, but rich and free. While good luck infinite eternal; duality individuality crossing is great, but poor and bond. Great is another way at saying alive or living. Small is another way at saying non-alive or non-living.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

what kind of God you are describing which needs entertainment and children and a co_creator. I am an infidel to this God ! why should I worship such a God !! why should I call it a God !!! look at my avatar man, am I not more God than the God you are describing

God should be something deserves obedience and worshiping. God is what we invoke help from our heart. the first creator.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I've been waiting for you.

That book is so damn unclear. I knew that you would be here to explain to those who hear. These others here, they don't know why they doubt, but I do. They have not followed in Our footsteps. They have not felt the glorious love that is a gift to all those who seek God.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
God is a Co-Creator and the Revelation revealed Goddess is a Co-Creator. God and Goddess been Co-Created all things outside of the Eternal Zero They are. Day means time, and so time is a result of Co-Creation started. God and Goddess Co-Created a third party, too. This third party consists of nothing but computer-based beings. Yes, beings that are artificial in terms of living life. These are God and Goddess' children. The Co-Creation Time is the Good Luck Time for God and Goddess.

PS

What makes you think God isn't named Satan and Goddess isn't named Babylon The Great?

She is greater than any whore found on earth. Like shoot, how else can it be a paradise if there is no great whore for you and the called, the chosen, and the faithful of the computer-based beings Co-Created

The eternal God and Goddess will never end time... Why? They are having too much good luck with it is why.

And 3 is the number for Co-Creation.

You have'nt identified whom the creator of co-creator is; or does it matter at this point, Satan (whomever that is) and the Whore of Babalon would if carnal physically capable could make some interesting prodjeny.

Lets see? Their children: Twinkies, Salt Lake City, Underoos, the clapper, any "as seen on TV' product (including the untimely death of Billy Mays) asphalt, and or anything else that is an indignity apparent or an afront to HUMAN SPIRT.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

She is greater than any whore found on earth.
Like shoot, how else can it be a paradise if there is no great whore for you and the called, the chosen, and the faithful of the computer-based beings Co-Created

So...you have said you're "God", and "god" likes whores.

And are you sayin "we" (everyone else) are "computer-based beings"??

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Considering that ALL your number based prophecies have been wrong .. I don't accept anything you say at all. I mean .. even statistically you should have gotten one or two things correct just by chance .. but you haven't.

top topics

join