It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again three shot in Pheonix

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Their supposed to give us the news, not take a side. Their supposed to be impartial. That's gone baby gone. I would bet most talking heads of MSM leave their jobs each night carrying a concealed weapon? Or have armed security folks.
Other poster damn correct. it's a talking point to an agenda. If it was'nt an issue at the present time, some of these shootings would get a page three article in the local paper & that's it.
edit on 31-1-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The MSM should down play and minimally cover these in the sole regard that their attention "inspires" others on the brink to go off in a similar fashion. It is the MSM's responsibility to see that their "reporting" doesn't generate even more of these rising tragedies...

oh what, thats the intent.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Law suit ?

I'm no stranger to having a gun pulled on me believe me. Doesn't mean I want gun control.
edit on 31-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by intrptr

Law suit ?

I'm no stranger to having a gun pulled on me believe me. Doesn't mean I want gun control.

I'm sorry, we may have a misunderstanding. Could you rephrase that for an old school guy?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'm often vague but old school big time. There should be grounds to sue the MSM ? The other comment is random.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

The cartoon you eluded to I hope was not indicative.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I love how TPTB have us fighting among ourselves when we should be together, fighting ignorance, deception, and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There should be grounds to sue the MSM?

Ahh, I get it. Why yes. We could never win of course. And I am sure it won't make the news.

Once upon a time the prettiest blond swat team member pointed a 9 at my face from not three feet away and I was totally naked. We just stood there for a few seconds like that facing each other. Her 9, my 9.

I remember thinking, now don't hiccup...

True story, except for the "my 9" part.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

True story, except for the "my 9" part.

No lack of info on ATS I tell ya !

Black guy asked me if I had any weed one time. I didn't but I asked him, " How do I know you're not a cop ? " He whipped out this nickel plated .357. Nice gun. And says You don't really think I'm a cop do you ? He had it pointed at me on top of the newspaper stand in front of the store I frequented at the time. I said to him, " That's a nice f'n gun ". He raised it up away from me and said, " It is a nice F'n gun isn't it ?" I asked him, " Mind if I check it out?" He handed right over to me.
I gave it back to him and we both went on about our business.
Truth every word.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
At least in AZ you have a fighting chance if someone starts shooting at you
You can carry concealed in AZ and no CCW is needed.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

After a few shooting more people will start to carry and the criminals will start to worry about who is armed and who is not.

The real problem in AZ is the drug cartels use it as a area to cross the border and there have been a lot of cartel related shootings

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Funny how we remember those things...

surely life defining moments.

You knew he wasn't the poh - lice because he let you hold it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
At least in AZ you have a fighting chance if someone starts shooting at you
You can carry concealed in AZ and no CCW is needed.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

After a few shooting more people will start to carry and the criminals will start to worry about who is armed and who is not.

The real problem in AZ is the drug cartels use it as a area to cross the border and there have been a lot of cartel related shootings

Arizona, right next door I'm think'in iId be happy there.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Not just shootings A few years ago Phoenix became number 2 in the world for Kidnappings right behind Mexico City and the cartels have a nasty habit of dismembering those who are not ransomed quickly enough. I was born and raised in Phoenix and my parents say that when they moved there from Ohio in 1981 there where plenty of people who wore sidearms old west style.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join