It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again three shot in Pheonix

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Advantage
Wow... great job keeping it on topic and no using this tragedy to put on stage your moral superiority ( while being a condescending jackass).

ANyway.. ON TOPIC...

The Latest Mass Shooting Occurred While the Senate Was Debating What To Do About Guns

www.slate.com...

Cant wait to hear all about the "assault type weapon" and hear the story changed 15 times before they get it right...

This is the conspiracy forum sweets.

How nice.. you called me sweets. Now.. tell me more about my eyes...

And if you read the article.. and my comment in that context.. youd comprehend the conspiracy.
Ive been reading a lot on Operation Mockingbird.. if you want to talk conspiracy concerning this media and gun issue...cool. Or we can just sit here and you can call me endearing names and shower me with compliments.. Im game for either.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yes...we have "gun control" laws on the books...I wonder why they aren't enforced???

Is it maybe because the NRA has lobbied the GOP to get other laws pass that actually make it ILLGEAL for the government to enforce these laws???

What do you think this whole gun control discussion is about...this is a big part of it...freeing up the agencies to actually be able to enforce the current gun laws while also strengthening gun control laws.

It amazes me that I am talking to people on the internet where all this information exist...and yet they still don't understand what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We need the death penalty to be implemented for shooters. We need it the sentence carried out quickly and within 60 days of sentencing. The price to pay is not yet extreme enough to stop them. Don't vilify the guns, gun sellers, and legal gun owners. NONE OF THEM DID ANYTHING WRONG. Penalize criminals who commit crimes.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

. Yes, we do need gun control...

Ironically, if you got your wish and law abiding citizens were completely disarmed, the daddy-protect-me state you crave would be lost to lawlessness.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

People who think with common sense like yours. Seem so rare. Why is that ?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry double post. Please remove.
edit on 1-30-2013 by groingrinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

. Yes, we do need gun control...

Ironically, if you got your wish and law abiding citizens were completely disarmed, the daddy-protect-me state you crave would be lost to lawlessness.

It's hard to take people serious who constantly refer to gun control as the same thing as disarming people.

Seriously, do you know how frustrating it is to be talking to someone about something and they continue to refer to something else.

Like if we were having a discussion on Football being America's most popular sport...and you keep referencing Soccer having a large following in Europe.

I'm forced to make a judgement on people like you who don't seem to be able to comprehend simple English words, and it isn't a favorable judgement.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by randyvs

A brief explanation of what the video was about could help me generate an opinion.....No youtube at work.....

What, where, when, who, why, how??

I hope that people don't just start posting random "insight" that they garner from various media sources.

We've all seen what occurs to the information over time.
Facts are lost, skewed, or even purposefully distorted.
Some useful information makes it in...,
but then that's followed by a TON of fear-inspiring comments, as well as a multitude of conspiracies.

Did anyone here ever play that game as a child called "Telephone?" The one where friends sit around a circle, whisper the original message in each other's ear, and then the last person in the circle says out loud what he believe the original whispered "secret" message was?

These types of "fact-finding" threads tend to end up all the same way. Not to forget to mention that I bet that we will hear the topic of gun-control another 5,000 times again in this same thread. Same viewpoints taken from previous threads involving shootings. I'd like to hear new thoughts on these things, personally. I'm not trying to be a downer here, I'm just looking for newer, varied types of opinion these days.
edit on 30-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hey just trying not to be the jackass you accused me of being. But I can pour it on pretty thick I guess.

Name calling does seems to have an impact when fired by the opposite sex. Don't ask me why guess I'm a little weak in in that depot..
edit on 30-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
People who commit these crimes need to die in anonymity. They need to be buried in anonymity as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

These types of "fact-finding" threads tend to end up all the same way.

Ya I know right in the trash.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Yes...we have "gun control" laws on the books...I wonder why they aren't enforced???

Is it maybe because the NRA has lobbied the GOP to get other laws pass that actually make it ILLGEAL for the government to enforce these laws???

What do you think this whole gun control discussion is about...this is a big part of it...freeing up the agencies to actually be able to enforce the current gun laws while also strengthening gun control laws.

It amazes me that I am talking to people on the internet where all this information exist...and yet they still don't understand what they are talking about.

So its ALL the NRA and GOP causing my democratically run state and local PA from prosecuting gun crimes or following sentencing guidelines?! OMG.. they are so awesomely powerful. It must suck playing the martyr and victim every day.

I dont need the internet.. I spent yrs in the PAs office. Save your condescension for someone else who might be baffld by your BS.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
It will be interesting the reaction of both 'gun control-advocates' and anti 'gun control-advocates' with regards to this incident.

edit on 30-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

And thank you for kicking off this pointless debate.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by randyvs

We need the death penalty to be implemented for shooters. We need it the sentence carried out quickly and within 60 days of sentencing. The price to pay is not yet extreme enough to stop them. Don't vilify the guns, gun sellers, and legal gun owners. NONE OF THEM DID ANYTHING WRONG. Penalize criminals who commit crimes.

I agree. And so would most shooters who didn't get to kill themselves after they killed their victims. From their perspective, you'd be doing them a favor.
edit on 1/30/2013 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's a really sad state of affairs when a culture accepts shooting sprees as part of their culture

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

And thank you for kicking off this pointless debate.

So far you have the most pointless reply !

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey just trying not to be the jackass you accused me of being. But I can pour it on pretty thick I guess.

Name calling does seems to have an impact when fired by the opposite sex. Don't ask me why guess I'm a little weak in in that depot..
edit on 30-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Not everything is about YOU YOU YOU. I was pointing out the ones going off on a rant about gun nuts acting like jackasses. Before you get your panties in a wad.. maybe pay attention. Youre getting punchy in the gun discussion scene. Maybe go post kitty videos for a few hrs in BTS. I read alien abduction and exosex discussions when Im too sensitive. Burns it right out of me...

I wont take that opening to rip your throat out due to your above confession of weakness.. Ill wait for the right time.. in another thread... when you least expect it. Then... rawr.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

you'd be doing them a favor.

So what is it that keeps the favor from being done for every one ? There in may lay another side to this conspiracy.

Don't get rid of those that could win gun control for us ? Speculative of course.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Weird...I was just driving around town and there was cops EVERYWHERE the whole 10 miles to my Drs office making me wonder what the heck is going on. Brought up ATS on my phone and there it is.

So strange...I've posted this before but I worked at the Clackamas mall and left a couple weeks before that shooting and moved to phoenix, and now another mass shooting right down the road from me. I believe a WTF is in order...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

you'd be doing them a favor.

So what is it that keeps the favor from being done for every one ? There in may lay another side to this conspiracy.

Don't get rid of those that could win gun control for us ? Speculative of course.

Interesting points to ponder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join