Here we go again three shot in Pheonix

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If this has been posted Mods do your thing. Suspect supposedly on the loose.

This looks so redundant doesn't it.
I say there is to much at stake to shrug these shootings off over sympathy.
The cops sure look busy trying to find someone don't they ? Anyway I'm not buying this from the get go just on a whim. Lets see what transpires in the face of theory ?
edit on 30-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It will be interesting the reaction of both 'gun control-advocates' and anti 'gun control-advocates' with regards to this incident.

edit on 30-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

At least three people were shot at an office complex in Phoenix, Arizona, AP reports. Police believe there was only one shooter but so far no arrests have been made. Officer James Holmes says the victims were taken to hospitals but it's not clear if there injuries are life threatening. People were evacuated from the building where the shooting took place. According to local Fox affiliate a suspect is described as a white male in his sixties. He drove away from the shooting scene in a white SUV.

Officer James Holmes ........

+15 more 
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
It will be interesting the reaction of anti 'gun control-advocates' with regards to this incident.

Whats interesting about it?

People are shot , stabbed, and raped every day...........its a sad fact of life.........

The fact that the media is now on constant alert 24/7 trying to use it to help push gun control is what is pathetic.....

Considering 4 years ago they didnt give two craps about it, because they werent helping push a gov gun control agenda..........and you guys are eating it up like sickos because it fuels your ideology......

disgusting opportunists basking in the tragedy of others to fill their agenda............hows that moral high ground feel?
edit on 30-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by shivaX

I want this thread to move right along with what's happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A brief explanation of what the video was about could help me generate an opinion.....No youtube at work.....

What, where, when, who, why, how??

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
WEll I was just hoping it did not involve our ATS Building in that area...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Hi sir
I changed my post long ago[to make it more suitable].

How ever your views are very interesting.
Your insight literally changed my life.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Synopsis :

A shooting has occurred at a business park in Phoenix and I'm on top of it. Following with this thread watching closely what transpires details to follow. Three shot.

Such a joke ! There aren't that many nuts shooting people IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm a private pilot. Everyone and their mother is under the impression that small planes 'fall out of the sky' all the time. Why? Cause when a small plane has an issue anywhere in the country it makes the local news. Off-airport landings (like the recent one in the Hudson River), wheel-up landings, crashes, whatever. News media loves these. It gives the impression that they happen all the time. They don't. It's sensational so they run them. Same with shootings, teacher-on-student sex, etc.

Yea, these incidents are absolutely tragic. But they're not new and are pretty rare (look it up). Where do you think the phrase 'going postal' camre from?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by makav3ll1

That has to be a cherry pick right?

And wasn't the whole "going postal" thing caused by hallucinogenic agents being sent through the mailing system? Or was that the X-files?
edit on 30-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So we can at least by this at the moment ask one glaring question with the anchor mentioning the gun debate in Washington.

Why is the media obviously on the side of gun control ? EH ? Answer that one ?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Because being on the shooter's side makes them look insensitive.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

They should present the news unbiased should they not ?

link   

Where do you think the phrase 'going postal' camre from?

Post office shootings in the 80s and early 90s

link   
I wonder why they don't just put 30 reporters in Chicago to prove their point? 40 killed this month alone.

Oh yea, they have a ban on guns. Nevermind.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You can go back ten years if you want. These stories are on the local news fairly routinely. I suppose if you want to search for each shooting for the next six months and post them as something unusual, you could, but the sad fact is that people get shot every day. One or more people are reported shot to death every day on my local news.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We could do an entire thread on journalistic integrity and the rise of sensationalism...if there aren't dozens already.

All these small-number shootings are getting reported so commonly simply for ratings, it's good business to have murders in real time and keep people bitching about gun control. After all, how many stations on tv really do the news?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ok, now is the time to bring up a conspirecy, because we DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS, so, let's roll, starting with, "obama wanted it to happen"....to "cia psyops drugs used"....and "who was that guy in dark clothing that ran away, and not stopped for questioning"?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Yea, they seem to report on shootings everywhere across the country, except for nobamas home town, whos mayor just happens to be from the nobama administration.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join