It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish caught near Fukushima shows more than 2,500 times legal radiation limit for human consumption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I knew they were lying when they said that it wouldn`t affect the fish, in fact I was astounded that they would insult my intelligence like that by saying something that was so patently false and they said it with a straight face on T.V.
I can only imagine what kind of mutated monster fish were created by all that radiation.They are out there lurking in the depths of the ocean right now.
Ummm.........Gochera

YouSir

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Cesium is brutal, because its half-life is about 30 years. As such, is has moderately high radioactivity, while also persosting in a dangerous state for a long time. Unlike Uranium, which has a half-life of about 4.5billion years, which is a loooong time, but it decays so slowly you could stuff your kid's teddy bear with it and suffer no ill effects (still probably not recommended.)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Nah...they'd probably be the 3 eyed fish from the Simpsons:

On topic- I guess I have to stop eating sushi for a very long time
But then again, what about the fish in Hiroshima/Nagasaki waters?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Already under Japan from the 19th.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I keep wondering what the rain is bringing to California, where a big share of produce comes from in the US. Then I think, considering this has been going on for a couple years now, and the radiation is all over the Northern hemisphere by now, is there REALLY a need to worry? You may as well eat whatever you want at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm guessing the FDA wouldn't have an issue with this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join