It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i apologise for posting the warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hi all i am really sorry for posting my thread, it went terribly wrong and i am so sorry for the negative feelings that i may have caused. please forgive me.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow this is the best thread that I have read in my entire lifespan of 17 years.

Thank you very much for enlightening me.

edit on 30-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Don't apologize for being you.
So what if the entirety of ats hates you?
Be real, this apology is the opposite of that.

Now apologize for this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
Wow this is the best thread that I have read in my entire lifespan of 17 years.

Thank you very much for enlightening me.

edit on 30-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

You're age is showing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Although I doubt I read it be who you are! Everyone has a bad day and haters a gonna hate. Knowing yourself will help you not live with regret as your actions tend to be more in line with what you want.

Ah I actually did read it, and yeah everyone should be careful what they wish for or go looking for.
edit on 30-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry, too late men! They are already after you (the high-ranking ATS members, you know them well) if you see a orange van with a TLDR logo on it pull up to your driveway, then you know what you should do.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Never let anyone stop you from revealing the truth, and opening up to us needs no apology.

Nice one.

edit on 30/1/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
hi all i am really sorry for posting my thread, it went terribly wrong and i am so sorry for the negative feelings that i may have caused. please forgive me.

I just read through the thread you are referring to and really I don't see anything wrong with it at all..it is a good thread. I really don't see anything to apologize for...it's all good...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Sorry, too late men! They are already after you (the high-ranking ATS members, you know them well) if you see a orange van with a TLDR logo on it pull up to your driveway, then you know what you should do.

lol the TLDR van part really got me going

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

i am 23 years old/young,
i let my emotions get the best of me, becouse it was a personal story of mine.

cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
i dont know what it was,

dont really care,

sure as hell dont care enough to search for it.

the real question is,

DO YOU REALLY CARE

no one else does, its just gets filed away into pile o $%^& and the next goody fun topic comes up,

LIKE SHADY HOOK

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, i don't know what this apology is for, and like the person above me .... i'm not goin to look for it.
Not that it doesn't interest me, that's not the reason. If i would read it, i guess i'll get frustrated again by the huge amount of negativity and rage that is showing more and more in fora accross the world. People become to hostile towards eachother more and more it seems.

What i do notice is that the OP obviously cares about what happened and is feeling bad because of it. Creating a seperate threat for this isnt the best thing, but at least he took action. He created a way to vent his problem.

My question then is: why troll or attack him for this? If u do not agree with him no problem, but there is never a reason to attack him personally.

Just my thoughts about this. (responding to this is useless, i'm not subscribing to the thread and will not look at it again).

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Please don't apologise, I read your thread and thought it was highly relevant. I don't know why so many people felt the need to post their criticisms when they could have just left the thread. I think people have a tendency to blame the illegal use of certain substances as a way of denying the wisdom of others.

Based on personal experience and the experience of certain friends, I know what it's like to stare into abyss and have it stare back (so to speak). I think it's also important to point out that certain powerful substances are by no means the only way that these journeys take place, it's just one route. We all take care when we travel using our physical bodies, so we should take just as much care (if not more) when we take journeys of a more existential nature.

Personally I applaud your advice, my only possible suggestion would have been entitling the thread in question "this is some advice". For some reason, people get funny when the word 'warning' enters a conversation.

Keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Say three Our Fathers, three Hail Marys, and one Confiteor. Go and sin no more.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Dont Worry about it my dear Friend , We are all entitled to speak , We are Free Beings ,

"I disagree strongly with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

We are all Equal , it simply does not matter where one is from or what their beliefs are , the fact that we ALL yes ALL can co exist Together Proves the fact that minor differences like oppinions doesnt matter , We are being led to believe they matter.

We all are Queens and Kings , We already earned our rightfull place at the Table of Queens and Kings Together.

I feel reborn the last couple of days , after Struggling for months , i finally faced some personal problems i held back for years , Now i feel like i have absorbed all the energy in the world.

Because this is Life , The Greatest gift ever , no doubt about it

We live in Turbulent times , and our spare time is running out quick , i for years sense our view of modern life is on the edge off a cliff , tumbling back n forth , not knowing if its gonna fall or settle in the bedrock.

But do you really think anything can hold us back , as Mankind together , i dont , atleast not anymore , The people who are afraid are the Organisations who so desperate try to get a grip on us and to steer us into directions whe have no control over , we must never let the fear they invoke get the best of us.

something to clear your mind

www.youtube.com...#!

TheGreazel
edit on 1-2-2013 by TheGreazel because: hadtoaddsomepositivevibethroughthewayofmusic

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The day we need to apologize of having FREEDOM OF SPEECH, is the day I will turn my back on the world with one finger on each hand up.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

its all good
don't let the people take you down

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
hello, ATS i decided to tie many loose ends.
thank you all!
cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I looked up your thread to see what you were talking about, and I think you have a very valid point. I just read a great article about a guy who had gone so deep into conspiracy thought that very strange things began to happen, and he pulled himself out of it, and felt that with the creative nature of the universe he had manifested creepy experience that validated his thinking, and when he changed his thinking these things stopped. It's definitely food for thought. Don't apologize.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join