It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst.Superbowl.Ever..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
*sobs*

I am a Steelers fan.

If the 49ers win, they will tie the Steelers for Championships. So that then would mean having to root for the Ravens.

Trying to choose who to win is like that scene from war games where the computer plays war with itself.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Steelers have won plenty of Super Bowls. You don't have any room to complain.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I'm a hardcore Steelers fan myself but, I plan on rooting for the Ravens.

They may be our toughest division rivals but, their playing style almost mirrors the Steelers; super tough defence that doesn't allow opponents to score many points with a strong ground attack. Watching them play in the Superbowl is the next best thing to watching the Steelers.

I think its their time and if the Steelers weren't up for it this time around, they have my full support.

GO RAVENS!!!

edit on 1/30/13 by FortAnthem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im a hardcore STEELERS fan aswell, i just cant find myself routing for the Ravens, they really burn my A$$. I would rather the 49ers tie us than for a bitter rival to win the superbowl

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Go Niner's !
Should be some great parties here in Cali after they win......

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Go Niner's !
Should be some great parties here in Cali after they win......

Please don't riot this time guys.

With that said, GO NINERS!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey be thankful that you are a Steelers fan. I'm a damn Vikings fan

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm rooting for the Ravens. The 49ers beat my Packers. Plus, I didn't like Kepernick(And I know that's spelled wrong), even before the game.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

aw... I am sorry!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Good point. Nicely said.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Yea Packers are my second team.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Seahawks lifer here... Not a fan of the Niners for obvious reasons. Let's see an AFC win this year!! Go Ravens!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry, but being from Baltimore, I have to cheer my Ravens on! I finally get to enjoy a Ravens Superbowl Party back in my home state. In 2001 I was station at Mountain Home AFB, Idaho when they last made it to this point. It really sucked, since it was two East Coast Teams playing, most of the guys I worked with didn't care, so my wife and I had our own Superbowl party to ourselves, while the rest of my family were dancing in the streets afterwards.

All I know is that I asked God to allow me to see just one Ravens Superbowl in my home town before ending the world. I'm starting to wonder if he actually heard me...lol!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I too was disappointed when I watched the SanFran/GB game. I was really looking forward to a re-match with the Pack for the Conference. For two reasons... 1) I have complete respect for the Packers organization and what they have established as a franchise... And 2) Wouldn't a re-match after that MNF fiasco be awesome?? Especially as a conference match!

But... Well.... We both suffered the same demise.

I personally get a bad vibe from Kapernick as well. Now Rodgers... That man I can respect. I just wish he'd have kept his composure up during the division match.

GO RAVENS FOR SB47!

AND GO HAWKS TILL I CROAK!! lol

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

HAHA!! Me too! It's cute as heck hearing a 2 year old running around yelling go Vikings. The one chance we even had at a superbowl in the last decade was stolen by some crappy calls !!
With that said, I have to say go Ravens on this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Something tells me you'll still enjoy it more than Mr Brady here.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
*sobs*

I am a Steelers fan.

It's okay, I would sob too

If the 49ers win, they will tie the Steelers for Championships. So that then would mean having to root for the Ravens.

They both have a good way to go to catch the Packers.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ravens triumph! I'm a tried and true Ravens fan and it couldn't have been a more exciting playoff year for me. Congrats Ray Lewis on winning the big game on your last year!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You made me lol.

Good thing it is a slow day at the office.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I ended up rooting for the Niners, btw.

I decided I am so sick of Ray Lewis and I can't wait for the testimony book to come out to prevent him from going into football history regarding the murders.

Rumor has it, it is not pretty.

But I was almost thrown into another War Games scenario when whatshisname made bigoted remarks towards gays.

I decided I didn't want Lewis to win his last game. So I went with the niners. Oh well. *shrugs*

sorry Raven's fans.

Maybe the suit was buried with Jimmy Hoffa.
edit on 4-2-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join