Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Study shows that men who do housework get less sex

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just a joke:

Study shows that women who do all the housework get screwed every day.
edit on 31-1-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem
 


I think it is simple most women want to please their husbands. Masculine men who want to be in a "man's role" are typically oversexed, or have a need to feel macho. Because part of masculinity is sexual prowess these men's wives are typically women who are willing or enjoy lots of sex.

Men who are less masculine and take less traditional "male roles", are usually more sensitive and into sensuality more than sexuality. Thus they will find wives who are more into romantic but non sexual encounters. When the encounters lead to sex it will likely be more passionate than the sex from the Masculine man.

The problem is there is nothing wrong with being different as long as we understand that we are different.



posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First off, the study didn't say how many people they surveyed.

Secondly, the second part was ignored. That the men who didn't do housework had dissastisfied lives. While they may get more initially, most likely they are not married as long.

The article didn't give any parameters, so it is nothing but pure speculation at this point.



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
My, my, there's that 'team' word again. Enuf said.



“The good news is that the two of you are in it as a team,” says Lucas. “These two styles can provide the fuel for shifting those old, less-than-optimal attachment styles into much healthier ones, leading to a relationship that’s better than it ever was.”


news.menshealth.com...



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight
 


Translation: "Do what works for you both, and to hell with what societal mores say is 'normal', because 'normal' doesn't exist. Negotiate the stuff that's important to you and remember that a true negotiation is a two-way street. Love often. "

We've been happily married for 23 years. We are both lucky.



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by InTheLight
 


Translation: "Do what works for you both, and to hell with what societal mores say is 'normal', because 'normal' doesn't exist. Negotiate the stuff that's important to you and remember that a true negotiation is a two-way street. Love often. "

We've been happily married for 23 years. We are both lucky.


Congratulations.

We've been married and team building for 30 years and until death do us part. That's our normal.



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight
 


Congratulations back! It isn't so much a division of labor as it is a synergism of it, yeah?



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus
 


Yes, there's that word again 'synergy'. LOL



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As a female I find it attractive when a guy will do laundry, clean or cook something that doesn't require a grill and still do the masculine type things.

My fiancee helps with laundry and I love it! I don't mind cleaning or cooking but laundry isn't my favorite. He is very helpful in the kitchen and can cook, which is also a turn on for me. I can definitely cook so it's nice to have someone who is interested and can contribute as well.

I might be different than the "norm" but I find things like this and intelligence to be very attractive and also a turn on. So for me they would get more sex.




edit on 2/5/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
As a female I find it attractive when a guy will do laundry, clean or cook something that doesn't require a grill and still do the masculine type things.

My fiancee helps with laundry and I love it! I don't mind cleaning or cooking but laundry isn't my favorite. He is very helpful in the kitchen and can cook, which is also a turn on for me. I can definitely cook so it's nice to have someone who is interested and can contribute as well.

I might be different than the "norm" but I find things like this and intelligence to be very attractive and also a turn on. So for me they would get more sex.




edit on 2/5/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)


Indeed, I've been turned on the most when my husband looks after me by providing succlent bbq'd steak and potatoes and when I'm satisfied so is he.



posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If mama aint happy, papa aint happy.

It's that simple.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
Just a joke:

Study shows that women who do all the housework get screwed every day.
edit on 31-1-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)







new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join