It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we should all deeply consider the ancient astronaut theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ATS,

Members; Please take this with an open free mind.

Why do the Egyptian, Sumerian, Greek and Mayans all mention the gift of knowledge to have been passed down from either a god, demigod, fallen angel, nephilim, and the watchers?

Why do the Book of Genesis and the Book of Enoch, which both mention the existence on Earth of enigmatic giant beings named the Nephilim?

The book of enoch explains the nephilim in more detail, the book states that they were a group of 200 beings who disregarded Gods commands and descended to earth to breed with human women, because of their divine beauty. The Nephilim, according to The Book Of Enoch, Taught humans how to operate a sustainable civilisation.

Why was Ridley Scott quoted saying this during an interview prior to Prometheus's release;

“NASA and the Vatican agree that it is almost mathematically impossible that we can be where we are today without there being a little help along the way … That’s what we’re looking at (in the film), at some of Eric Von Daniken’s ideas of how did we humans come about”.

Why do we, humans, consider ourselves of a higher intellect in par to other species on the planet?

Do we feel secluded because we simply do not belong here?

I personally believe we organise ourselves and colonise like we are the invaders, like we are the alien presence.

Why did early humans have a huge interest in the astronomy, and yearn to be among the stars?

We does this, Micheal Jackson's Dangerous Cover (Which contains just about every reference to the illuminati, with also Michael looking through the looking glass?) have a path going to earth filled with rockets etc, going to the earth and not from it?

MJ Dangerous;

Why in the Rockerfeller center, do we find a statue of Prometheus? ( The titan that gave fire (Knowledge) to the humans?

Prometheus Statue;

That question remains.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Sir, these are all pertinent questions that I do not have the definitive answer to, yet I have personal truths of why as I've done the same homework you did through this thread, alas that is not enough. Though enough for me to know that what I hold as Truth, people are starting to listen and see for themselves.

So know that your not alone on the way your thinking and many people especially outside of ATS who don't post here are cognitive and waking up. S&F for you sir.

You posted a lot of why's...

What if Grandma had balls? She'd be Grandma~ waka waka

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

We should also consider that it pieces together the bridge between creation theory and evolution. Really I can't see how anyone with a true open mind and the knowledge you obviously have delved into cant see this as the most reasonable explanation.
edit on 30-1-2013 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
ATS,

Members; Please take this with an open free mind.

Why do the Egyptian, Sumerian, Greek and Mayans all mention the gift of knowledge to have been passed down from either a god, demigod, fallen angel, nephilim, and the watchers?

Because oral tradition found that concept of creation entertaining. Stories are stories without evidence. Let me know when you find a beanstalk and a goose that lays golden eggs.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

She be a tranny Grandpa!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Although I do agree with much of what you say, there are many that also believe that we are simply "remembering" knowledge that we already once knew.

Perhaps some day, maybe even soon, we WILL know that answer!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

hi, man good read, the evidence really is all around us, but still we choose not connect the dots,

have you checked out laventa natinal parks stones and seibal of guatemala?, they are pretty amazing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Because oral tradition found that concept of creation entertaining. Stories are stories without evidence. Let me know when you find a beanstalk and a goose that lays golden eggs.

Well I haven't seen a beanstalk sprout or the goose that lays the golden egg.... (does Willy-Wonka count?)

Though I have seen a double rainbow.... Now that was a beutiful site nor did I ever think, it was a possibility with both rainbows ends 4 in total End to End. But that's oral History.... It must be fake.... Wait I have picture (I actually do) They must be photo shopped.... See where this type of thinking doesn't serve a purpose.

Oral History is where we obtain Family Geneology of how our future generations lived and worked. So if you tell me a story about your family or your hertiage can I discredit you from having a "Golden Egg" Mentality?

The OP asked for an open mind. He didn't look for someone talking about fairy-tails. What the OP posted was all fact. And where's your ideology coming from? Well now your discredited because anything you say will be brushed off the shoulder. na na na naaaaah~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Originally posted by DaTroof

Well I haven't seen a beanstalk sprout or the goose that lays the golden egg.... (does Willy-Wonka count?)

Though I have seen a double rainbow.... Now that was a beutiful site nor did I ever think, it was a possibility with both rainbows ends 4 in total End to End. But that's oral History.... It must be fake.... Wait I have picture (I actually do) They must be photo shopped.... See where this type of thinking doesn't serve a purpose.

Oral History is where we obtain Family Geneology of how our future generations lived and worked. So if you tell me a story about your family or your hertiage can I discredit you from having a "Golden Egg" Mentality?

The OP asked for an open mind. He didn't look for someone talking about fairy-tails. What the OP posted was all fact. And where's your ideology coming from? Well now your discredited because anything you say will be brushed off the shoulder. na na na naaaaah~

If you have a pic, that's evidence.

I'm glad you know how to read.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Making a note to come back and
Check later
When i can

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
One can keep an open mind as much as one wants but the historical record (as much as we know anyway) speaks volumes for our past and future!

One day we will be commuting the cosmos and will visit far away places and be ourselves Ancient Astronauts!

Our technological development will follow that of more advanced races or that of our true ancestors as did that of AA's.

Whether its 100,000 or 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 years advancement its inevitable in both the past and the future. And yes our future may have already visited our past as in our future we will one day visit our past and maybe our future!!

Its not a consideration for me but common sense science past and futures!!!

The next 2 decades will be a fascinating time in terms of development, understanding and surprise!!!!!

edit on 30-1-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

Yes I have also considered this, reason being that nothing in the universe can be there without meaning. meaning everything is recycled, somehow, some way or another. It is eventually recycled. Just like the Big Crunch theory, eventually the universe will collapse on itself and possibly restart?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Datroof you crack me up... Read what I said. "They must be Photoshoped" It the Rhetorical statement that is blasted over the internet. Just sayin you made me laugh.

RP2Dyyyyyynooooomite~ Agreed~ and Agreed~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Thank you, please do.

Make sure you take a look at the Michael Jackson album cover.

A wise man once said " A picture can speak a thousand words"

Regards,

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thanks,

No I haven't checked those out yet. (Begins to google)

Regards,

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

“NASA and the Vatican agree that it is almost mathematically impossible that we can be where we are today without there being a little help along the way …

can we have a citation for this claim ? primary sources only please

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Why was Ridley Scott quoted saying this during an interview prior to Prometheus's release;

“NASA and the Vatican agree that it is almost mathematically impossible that we can be where we are today without there being a little help along the way … That’s what we’re looking at (in the film), at some of Eric Von Daniken’s ideas of how did we humans come about”.

I would like to see where NASA said anything like that.
You can expect the Vatican to say that. Superior beings are their bread and butter.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm much more open to the "Ancient Alien" theory than I am to current visitations.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

We does this, Micheal Jackson's Dangerous Cover (Which contains just about every reference to the illuminati, with also Michael looking through the looking glass?) have a path going to earth filled with rockets etc, going to the earth and not from it?

are you suggesting that MJ had some inside information? thats a stretch
could it not just be that it was the graphic artist who designed the album cover?
i dont understand why you make this statement?
whats that cover got to do with anything?
cant it just simply be an album cover?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
where were these lazy aliens when australiopithicus was in the branches waiting foe that leopard to move on ?

jeesh

top topics

join