It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Moons Surface In Old NASA photo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This was posted earlier on ufosightingsdaily.com

Anyone have any idea what this is?

I'm not claiming that it's a Alien Base.

I'm just using the title of the article as the thread title here.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Date of discovery: January 2013
Location of discovery: Earths Moon, near Bessel crater and North of Mara Serenitatis

I was looking over old Apollo photos when I cam across this one that looks like a definite structure created by intelligent beings. The circle structure has an arm the goes off to a four leaf clover-like area with buildings on it. This is really strange and I ask that others look into this by clicking on the links below.

One link in an official NASA link. It no longer has the hi-res photos but only the low-res photos of the area. The other link is of a persons site that saved massive amounts of NASA photos ten to fifteen years ago for the public to view. His photo of the same area is hi-res and gives us this amazing close up that is mind boggling to say the least. The hacker Gary McKinnon said in an interview that he hacked into US military computers and saw first hand documents that stated the US military has off world officers stationed on an alien base, and since the moon is the closest celestial body it has to be there. SCW

NASA Link: www.lpi.usra.edu...
Moon Photo Site (Hi-Res): keithlaney.net...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It actually looks like an Apollo's module.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Bers81 because: (no reason given)

www.capcomespace.net...

The guy who posted such title in the other thread was just looking for some fame but miserably failed

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It looks man made from what I can make out, you never know it could be a base. Good find OP S&F!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

Nevermind.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

www.capcomespace.net...

The guy who posted such title in the other thread was just looking for some fame but miserably failed

Good eye....heres another pic:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
From what height was the photo taken? as some basic maths will give us the size of the object and from there we'll know if its a base sized object or something else

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Uhm, don't know how this could happen in a photo, but this is the moon orbiter looked from the front.
the reflective white thing is the command capsule and the straight thing with the 4 orbs going out of it is the long range antenna.
Can't find a good pic showing the orbiter from the front, but when you look up photos, you actually see what I mean.

EDIT found a pic: imageshack.us... wit capsule and antenna.
edit on 30/1/2013 by Talliostro because: typos

edit on 30/1/2013 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It is quite clearly the Apollo Command Module, which is nowhere near the surface of the moon.

I don't believe in extra-terrestrial alien vehicles are anywhere near the Earth. However, I have to believe proponents of UFO's can certainly do far better than this.

Could this be for the purpose of discrediting so-called UFO research? If so, well done.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
double-post argh

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

So this is a picture of the module in space, and it only appears to be on the surface?

What about the shadow that seems to be over the surface of the module? Is that the shadow of the satellite or whatever took the picture?
edit on 30-1-2013 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Best solution I can offer is, that the module appears to be transclucent bright-white/black, because it is only the reflection of the module on the windows of the landing module.
When you look for the windows of the landing module, you will notice that these are not straight, but tilted upwards. So whoever took the photo of the moons surface, shot down, but because of the tilt got the reflection of the command module in the way, which is not in the picture itself.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hold a cylinder up to a light. Notice how one side of the cylinder is darker than the other? This principle can be applied to cylinders of any size.

No "Alien Moonbase". It is a very ordinary terrestrial spaceship.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's the Apollo 15 module, picture ID n°AS15-87-11697 (see original picture here)

Alien base...

edit on 30-1-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It definetly has some height to it, just look at the shadow it cast from the center of the big circle. The only thing I would say about it Not being man-made is that there are No tracks around the object, to say that man had been around this area, doing research. Most pics would show disturbance in the area, like touchdowns, foot-prints, rover tracks. I dont know maybe the pic doesnt have enough resolution to show that.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It does look like the Apollo module....But it also looks like it's on the moon! lol

Confused.com.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It's the Command Module. Looks like it's on the surface because of the reflection of the moon on its highly polished hull.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Im really wondering if something else was covered up in the photo. It looks as though someone went back in and did something to the pic, because look at the square just to the bottom right of the object. that obviously doesnt belong there, with a different color all together. Hmm just a thought.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Wow, good eye. totally have to agree with you.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This "alien base" is clearly the Apollo Command Module. The pictures were taken from the Lunar Module.

I think it's Apollo 11.

edit on 30-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There are a lot of incredible images of the moon here: keithlaney.net... Many of them are not what you'd expect to see on the moon...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join