It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Photos of the Artist Who Makes Himself Invisible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Shut down by the Chinese government, Liu Bolin has mastered the art of disappearing

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nquisitive

Pfft. We are numbers. We are a series. We are not individuals, we are components. And if a watch component fails to operate correctly, it will be cast aside and replaced with a more cooperative piece. And if the watch fails to function, it will be stripped apart and recycled as part of a better watch. But better for whom?

We are all invisible. Lives are lost, ruined, destroyed, oppressed every day and no one notices or remembers. Young, old, innocent, wicked. We all have our place in the grand scheme, but the grand scheme doesn't serve us all. This artist feels invisible because the government gives him no value as an individual. That's the way of the world. When any of us looks at the world, we miss the trees for the forest.
edit on 30-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is nothing new. Just another artist who paints himself in a way to which he blends in to the background. If you want invisibility look at the new cloak the European government is experimenting with.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yeah I wasn't even sure what I was looking for as I clicked the link but noticed him immediately, alot of time and effort for one picture ^^

That invisibility cloak that bends light around the wearer, now that's where it's at

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by abjones777

While it may be "nothing new" it's still damned cool IMHO.

Thanks for sharing, OP!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can see him.

top topics

join