It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shoots Alabama bus driver, holds child hostage underground (Another underground bunker being rai

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

Originally posted by Swing80s
Or if you want to go into the real Conspiracies the media could be trying to make preppers look crazier and crazier ...

Nope. They do a great job of it themselves. The only thing there was to worry about on Dec 21 were the idiots who had invested too much energy into preparing for the "end times". Honestly, I think they should be pointed at, ridiculed and made fun of like the flat earthers and the hitler on the moon people.

If you are a "doomsday prepper" do us all a favor and go into your bunker, lock the door, and never come out. The world is better if you stay out of the light. The rest of us are going to keep on livin and trying to make this world work, while you spend all your time fantasizing about it's demise. We don't need you. You were wrong. You are wrong. You'll forever be wrong. Go away. You're ideas are a cancer in this society and your presence is a disgrace to humanity. You mask your fantasies in terms of being prepared to survive when in fact it's just a sick psychological desire to see your fellow citizens of this planet in pain and suffering. You are bad people. You undermine the goodness in our species and hold us back from living our dreams and existing at our true potential. You are below worthless to our civilization, you are pulling us down... making us worse... making the world a sadder and more dangerous place. Please stop. Go away.

This is the most blatent reason why your way doesn't work either. Look at your idea's. So if I was on the other side of the fence I can look at you and say because you work a 9 to 5 and do the corporate doggie dance, your the cause of the problem? Your corporate sold us all out? In fact your the BAD PEOPLE! Bad People calling Bad People bad. I can argue this for hour's playing devil's advocate. Not worth it. In fact I would have a better day knowing you never posted such a bigoted response.

This sounds exactly what I would want the people to do, if I was sneaking around using propaganda debacle to feed the people.

This is a discusting thread. I feel for the bus driver the child(oh was it the bus drivers fault? for letting him on the bus? Maybe the bus driver was the bad person?) This type of nonsense needs to stop.

Shatter your broken Ego and re-mold that which is broken. Your way is not right either. Wake up~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by grey580

True, crazy people will do crazy things.

What can we do to make it harder for those crazy people to do crazy things?

That is the question.

So far giving them easy access to nuke is not a good thing.

Nothing. (Unless of course we are comfortable with taking away our rights.)
Some people will be deterred if you make things stricter.
But then you will always have the certain someone who... I'm going to steal this quote.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

And all we can do is be a responsible society and make sure that we are prepared for every contingency.
Which is a good thing.

edit on 30-1-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Well said and cheers, I find ATS an interesting site however I find the self absorbed condescending snobbish idiots who claim to be intellectual giants are in real life little jack wads who hide behind their key boards and look to impress each other with their copy and paste knowledge. Now that I got that off my chest, why don't we get to the root cause which is simple, we have created a morally defunct society. Liberals want to justify any abhorrent behavior, mark my words in a few years they will be saying Jerry Sandusky had the right to molest young men, why it is his inner self expressing itself to it's fullest potential.

I am a prepared person not a prepper, I have a supply of all required staples to survive a weather event or the arms and ammunition to protect myself from a katrina like nightmare to civil unrest. Am I a nut, I think if and when TSHF you folks will be knocking on my door for safety,food,water.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is why bus/truck drivers need to be armed. It makes no sense to give the man control of a huge vehicle and then say you're afraid of a pistol.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join