It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would US Military Fire Upon US Military? Is Perhaps A More Pertinent Question!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by cavtrooper7

So you are telling me then that in your opinion there would be civil war if a bunch of vets and/or current military moved on Ray Nagin and the national guard, and everyone who committed that treasonous act during Katrina- and arrested them?

We get examples of government over reach and corruption every single day. Why why WHY can't we get one example of where the military itself stepped in and said no to this BS? Those people were left completely disarmed to deal with bands of armed thugs. And NO ONE has paid for that. The government itself continually throws good men to their deaths needlessly, for political and monetary gain. And what do you people do? Just let them do it some more- bent over, and with no grease.

It's never going to stop people. NEVER. And it's just going to get worse. Cause even the military themselves are clearly not ballsy enough to stop it. It's clear. Very clear. The end folks, the FRICKEN END.

? There was debate that there was disarmamant or not during Katrina until after the fact. NG refused to follow the order to disarm people, in keeping with their oath. What did you want them to do? Shoot up Ray Nagan for giving an instruction that they didn't follow and ignored?
edit on 30-1-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
? There was debate that there was disarmamant or not during Katrina until after the fact. NG refused to follow the order to disarm people, in keeping with their oath. What did you want them to do? Shoot up Ray Nagan for giving an instruction that they didn't follow and ignored?
edit on 30-1-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

Don't EVEN TRY IT.

The NG were damn sure involved in the gun grab, and to this day, many of those guns are STILL missing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No I'm saying that incident is entirely too inconsequential before I unleash all my training on another person in country.
If you knew you would feel the same way,but obviously you are angry.
I don't fight angry I fight like a machine.
I am EXTREMELY well versed in conspiracies.I knew a Ranger who took part in a nuke plant take down for REX 84 first they trained the plant security then went back to base and trained to circumvent it.
I will decide for MYSELF when to act because when I do I will surely die.I will not die for anger it has to accomplish something far more meaningful.
There are no targets to accomplish any telling blow against the enemies we perceive,they must gather in large numbers.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Don't EVEN TRY IT.

The NG were damn sure involved in the gun grab, and to this day, many of those guns are STILL missing.

"Don't even try it?" Telling the truth? That video was very disingenuous saying "police and NG", showing NG patrolling, but did you notice that the only people on video breaking into and searching houses and taking weapons were cops, not NG? Notice the uniforms the NG was wearing and the miss-mash of camo pants and T-shirts the cops were wearing?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I want to direct this threads attention here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go take a look for yourself.

Peace out cub scouts~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I want to direct this threads attention here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go take a look for yourself.

Peace out cub scouts~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I use to believe in the military but not anymore... too many pharmies pumped into their poor bodies... mind control and other drugs beyond their control...half of them don't even know what or who or why they are fighting for! US military has become a waste land of poor souls that die for a cause unknown or unprecedented... Life and Liberty as we know it has washed away by their innocent blood.. Padded the pockets of the elite and tears from families...Will they do as they are told only time will tell.. I was told the Honored Ones that support US ppl will wear their American Flag on their sleeve upside down..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

There is no rebel uniform ID yet.Placing an upside down flag is a show of distress.Also identifying yourself too early in the game before too many numbers gather can be fatal.
edit on 31-1-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: missplled

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

That is what I was told by a Marine friend of mine said back in "2009" when ###t hits the fan thats how you will know the difference friend or foe...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways

I use to believe in the military but not anymore... too many pharmies pumped into their poor bodies... mind control and other drugs beyond their control...half of them don't even know what or who or why they are fighting for! US military has become a waste land of poor souls that die for a cause unknown or unprecedented... Life and Liberty as we know it has washed away by their innocent blood.. Padded the pockets of the elite and tears from families...Will they do as they are told only time will tell.. I was told the Honored Ones that support US ppl will wear their American Flag on their sleeve upside down..

Weird....I don't know a single person like what you are describing and I've been in the Army for 10 years...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

With the total, 100% complete hijacking and evisceration of my thread complete, notice how NONE of you vets or oathkeepers want to tackle the hard questions.

Fricken sad. But predictable. You are no better than the sheeple, and you refuse to face it.

What "hard" questions dude? Your thread is stupid....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

Originally posted by trinityalways

Weird....I don't know a single person like what you are describing and I've been in the Army for 10 years...

Like I said. The military is comprised of regular people by and large.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

Yeah ,see I was an army scout, be a nobody until you hook up with a unit. You don't want to bother explaining your allegiance in a holding cell.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join