It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-drone clothing to hide from Big Brother (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This just popped up in my feed... I am very impressed! Pretty cool idea to hide ones self from the upcoming eye in the sky brought to us by our dear government in the tune of 30,000 drones hanging over our heads. Talk about an infringement of privacy!

Great little video, brilliant man to come up with this. He is very well spoken, and simply wants to bring back privacy in a society becoming more and more like a public zoo.'

I really enjoyed the cell phone wallet as well, which is mentioned later in the video. I strongly suggest hitting the play button below.

Guess I won't be needing my tin foil hat anymore.

Anyone else know of other simple methods to keep your phone out of ears' reach of any creep interested in listening in to your every single conversation?

A youtube commentator suggested this:

"I made a FREE Faraday cage by putting my cell phone in the empty metallic bag my ground coffee comes in. I tried to call my phone with my gfriends phone 1 foot away and NO RING!!!! Try it!!"

Good stuff.

edit on 30-1-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It always makes me chuckle when I see these 'hide from drone' threads. Why do you need to hide if you haven't done anything wrong ?

30,000 drones ? I presume you mean over the US? Care to link any sources for that number? Who's goin to be controlling these 30,000 drones ? I'm not having a dig at you as I said above all these drones spying on us threads just shows how paranoid some people are

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Paranoia usually means irrational fear of something that is unreal.
Through my personal investigations attempting to objectively uncover the truth, I've found that condition doesn't stick.

I don't have the bill at hand, but in the video it states of a 7 year plan to get that amount of drones over U.S land.
It's been mentioned infrequently throughout the media over the months.
If true, it's merely a final nail in the coffin of privacy.

And that old saying "If you don't have anything to hide, you've got nothing to worry about" will not last. Innocent people should never be victim to unlawful searches, I believe it's our 4th amendment - ya know, that one we used to have previous to the Patriot Act?

Better to be proactively prepared than fearful, eh

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

not to mention that all patriot acts policies and most of homeland agencies mostly target US citizens. WE are not the problem.

Sooooo........

I think this is all useful to know, there is no guarantee that the HUMANS employing the drones will not ever misuse them. Even if your argument was that this government will not, you can not guarantee that future ones wont.

Also, that logic of "nothing to hide" Works both ways. If the Government had nothing to fear from the citizenry they would not need to employ such countermeasures as we have seen.

Either way, it is all good to know for the average law abiding citizen......

edit on 30-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

All fair points and as I said I wasn't trying to trash your thread
so ok 30,000 over the next 7 years. So at the minute drones (as far as I know) it takes 1 operator in a container to operate 1 drone. Technology changes in years so let's say in 7 years an operator can access 10 drones. That's 3,000 persons to operate the 30,000 to view them constantly. However if 1 operator is using 1 out of the 10 he/she has 9 drones left just idling and not being actively used.

It's like in my job, I have access to 150 CCTV cameras if I am using 1 the other 149 are not being actively used until I decide to change cameras I hope you see what I'm getting at

Sorry if it seems I'm just throwing numbers out there I'm still learning and understanding these are just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Paranoia usually means irrational fear of something that is unreal.
Through my personal investigations attempting to objectively uncover the truth, I've found that condition doesn't stick.

I don't have the bill at hand, but in the video it states of a 7 year plan to get that amount of drones over U.S land.
It's been mentioned infrequently throughout the media over the months.
If true, it's merely a final nail in the coffin of privacy.

And that old saying "If you don't have anything to hide, you've got nothing to worry about" will not last. Innocent people should never be victim to unlawful searches, I believe it's our 4th amendment - ya know, that one we used to have previous to the Patriot Act?

Better to be proactively prepared than fearful, eh

So you're going to believe the MSM with no sources to confirm as long as they're telling you to be scared?

Which is it? Big brother is your friend or not?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

what utter twaddle - far from being " drone proof " any idiot wearing this crap will stand out like a sore thumb

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Twaddle, that's a new one.

Hey, it's definitely not fashionable, but ya know it's imaginative at the very least.

In all honesty, the cell phone wallet is the most practical aspect of the designs.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Moo?

new topics

top topics

join