It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Detoxing of Isis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The detoxing of Isis. New Agers are so willing to recognize Judeo-Christian the light masculine love figures such as Jesus, Moses, Arch-Angel Michael and the others, but you hardly hear them talk about the dark feminine love aspect of Isis (Inanna, Astarte, Ashtoreth).

Awesome work, because the new age is dis-empowering people from taking full control of their lives and putting in "angels" or other "entities" instead. When I feel Isis energy, it gives an embracing energy that is not controlling but an acceptance and the same time I can feel that she is powerful when she needs to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Interesting I found which is dedicated to Isis. I figured you may like it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hmm, that seems awfully familiar. I like it.

The feminine aspect is not really talked about/valued so it's nice to have a thread like this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hmm, that seems awfully familiar. I like it.

The feminine aspect is not really talked about/valued so it's nice to have a thread like this.

To bad your not female you could then be Isis reincarnated, looks like youll have to settle living in the shadows of of the femine divine.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I do not live IN the shadow. I AM the shadows and I am watching the light...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
(double post mistake)
edit on 31-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I do not live IN the shadow. I AM the shadows and I am watching the light...

No you cant be the shadows unless you are Isis and you cant be Isis cause your male. Its catch 22 situation for you the only time you could be the shadow is whne your exposed in the light. This is the difference between male and female energy, you simply cant be the shadow itself becauses it is the divine femine enegy.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You see the light cant exist without the dark. Her dark power is what created the light. The origin of the darkness was always to create the light universe, yes she is the creator of light, the thing she fears and wars against is her, she created it and she is much the light branching through existances as the roots of darkness through the earth. This is Isis the creator.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I never though id see the day to see Isis afraid to speak her mind. Isis feels fear has limits.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Osiris is stronger and has no fear of limits.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Round of applause. Here is a song for you
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

i had a dream where ISIS was satan and i had to bite off her head after she un-possesed me so beware AthlonSavage of Isis. she may be at least, A satan, if not satan itself.

i say that because i believe my dreams matter sometimes and i hallucinated her coming to me once AthlonSavage.

edit:: a massive presence of evil i have been dealing with ever since.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

remember satan said in its heart " i will exalt myself above the stars of god."
thats what O' Lucifer son of the morning! how have you fallen from heaven?
stars are symbolically used for angels in the bible sometimes and to say that means that you are better than all of the other angels combined. but also remember, god had sent angels disguised as Humans in the Bible.

and in egyptian mythology The chief god Ra was credited with being the "lord of love."
and lord of truth. creator of all things. In egyptian mythology isis had to get a magical poisonous snake to bite Ra to whom only she had the antidote to in order to gain his secret name to have HIS power and authority and give it to her son Horus. Osiris is called king of the Gods but many phaorahs would proclaim to be "Amen-Ra"

the word Amen means true witness to the creation, and Ra was considered the creator of the heavens and earth.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join