The other side of ATS

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi guys
ATS is an amazing site we all know that.
When you belong to a site this powerful could we all remember that it can be inspirational as well as doom and gloom. You don't have to log on for an arguement, you could log on to put a smile on peoples faces as well.

Off to work

Peace
Cody

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Hi guys
ATS is an amazing site we all know that.
When you belong to a site this powerful could we all remember that it can be inspirational as well as doom and gloom. You don't have to log on for an arguement, you could log on to put a smile on peoples faces as well.

Off to work

Peace
Cody

Interesting choice of word. Can you tell me more. I don't quite understand what you mean to imply by the use of powerful in this case.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank God this is an easy thread for me at this hour....

I think I did good. Did I do good?

I did good.

edit on 30-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

When you belong to a site this powerful

What do you mean by powerful?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
Interesting choice of word. Can you tell me more. I don't quite understand what you mean to imply by the use of powerful in this case.

If you don't understand how this site can be powerful then you are missing the whole point of ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Your right cody. ATS has a bit of everything to. You can read great poetry and stories for inspiration, Or see good people helping out with peoples problems. Or you can go straight into the debunkers v believers battle in the ufo forum. Then why not put a smile on your face.....and read the liverpool fc thread

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaSpy2012
reply to post by cody599

When you belong to a site this powerful

What do you mean by powerful?

Forgive me it was very remiss of me to post this just before going to work.

I meant this site invokes much emotion in people which is a powerful thing, it exposes news that never makes the MSM affecting what we know and how we think, that to is powerful. It also challenges your mind causing you to stop and rethink.

Hence powerful site.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanks doc
I'll do that now

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

And if your a long suffering Liverpool fan like myself, Then don't bother!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

It's worse
I support Norwich
we really need an embarassed emoticon

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea but at least you have delias pies (heard there good but not had one) We have cast iron ones lol

CX

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I see BTS as the other side to ATS. I know that probably sounds pretty obvious, but i mean when i have had a gut full of the bickering, the seriousness, the madness.....and the anonymity of ATS, i head on down to BTS for a look around.

You see members in a different light much of the time, sometimes you see a side to them which makes you look at them differently up above in ATS.

CX.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I find it hard to smile in this world yet there are spots of light in the dark which keep me alive.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Forgive me it was very remiss of me to post this just before going to work. I meant this site invokes much emotion in people which is a powerful thing, it exposes news that never makes the MSM affecting what we know and how we think, that to is powerful. It also challenges your mind causing you to stop and rethink. Hence powerful site.

OK I agree with your reply, makes sense.

Thanks.

new topics
top topics

join