It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean's resorting to CANIBALISM as China backs the North's Communist Party but not starving

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well if the army isn't starving you can bet where most of the food aid probably goes first, Let China feed them.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
Well if the army isn't starving you can bet where most of the food aid probably goes first, Let China feed them.

Absolutely the bulk is going to the Army and other officials. If all aid is cut off though the people are guaranteed no help from us. By sending what we, and other countries do at least a small part of it makes it to the people.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

Just to let you know...I have having difficulty now even finding the link...athough it does exist...that quoted both Chinese and North Korean officials talking about cannibal issues in the North. I will continue to search.

As far as topics of this nature I tend to know more than the average bear due to my sometimes...JOB.

I know from my....business associates as well as friends who also know of such things...I have been made aware that there is a very serious Starvation issue in North Korea as well as such horrors as now Rampant Cannibalism.

I know this is not much in the way of viable proof for you but I take these people at their word VERY seriously.

Add to this all the media reports and I am certain this is a wide spread problem.

Split Infinity

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join