It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI raids West Palm Beach office of doctor tied to U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hi all

Wow. Seems like this doctor was providing underage prostitutes to U.S. sen. Bob Menendez

These girls are probably doing this completely against their will So Sen. Bob is supporting sex slavery.
HE should be rescuing these girls. Pathetic

If true I hope he goes to prison for life

Menendez says its all a big smear campaign,but if the FBI are raiding this guys office there must be something to it.

FBI agents late Tuesday night raided the West Palm Beach business of an eye doctor suspected of providing free trips and even underage Dominican Republic prostitutes to U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J. — who has denied what he calls the “fallacious allegations.”

Agents gathered at the medical-office complex of Dr. Salomon Melgen, a contributor to Menendez and other prominent politicians, to start hauling away potential evidence in several vans.

The investigation, spurred by the conservative press, is believed to be focusing on Melgen’s finances and the allegations about Menendez’s trips and contact with prostitutes. A spokesman for Menendez could not be reached for a comment, nor could Melgen

Melgen was first linked to Menendez just before the November elections, when the conservative Daily Caller website interviewed two alleged prostitutes who said they had relations with the New Jersey Democrat at Melgen’s Dominican Republic mansion in Casa de Campo.

After the election, the news died down.

But then, days before Menendez was about to start leading the Senate Foreign Relations Committee as chairman, reporters started receiving a 58-page dossier of emails between a Miami FBI agent and a tipster who claimed that some of the prostitutes had been underage.

“I’m not going to respond to the fallacious allegations of your story,” Menendez told the Daily Caller on Monday when a reporter caught up with him on a train in Washington.

At the time, Menendez had just stepped into the national spotlight along with Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and six other senators who are hammering out a highly watched immigration plan that is the talk of Washington.

edit on 30-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Let's see if Menendez will be shunned by his peers. I thought sleeping with underage teens was pedafillia and a sign of a sick,perverted mind? I'm curious how this will be spinned.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
it sounds like a smear campaign.
the FBI has covered up sex crime cases involving politicians in the past, from what i have heard.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
the FBI has covered up sex crime cases involving politicians in the past, from what i have heard.

Only if they are dems

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So the FBI has known about this? This has been occuring for awhile now yes???? So why Didn't the FBI bust the door as soon as they knew about this? What they wanted to see who was all in on this??? BS, TPTB, modern day Mafia were probably done w/ this Dr. (My toy serves no more purpose time to dispose of it)

This man prolly ticked off the wrong person or said the wrong thing, so what do they do?

My way or the highway...

Peace out cub scouts~

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
update
www.nbcnewyork.com...

U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) has written a personal check of $58,000 to reimburse a fundraiser for two round-trip flights he took on a private jet to the Dominican Republic, three years after questions were raised about the senator's travel with fundraiser and friend Dr. Salomon Melgen

How the hell does two round trip flights to the Dominican Republic cost $58,000?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It makes me wonder about South Florida in general ..that guy who was a convicted pedo, was friends with Prince Anderew and sent some young girl over to England to meet him was out of S. FL as well.

It makes me wonder if there is something big and organized going on in that area?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
It makes me wonder about South Florida in general ..that guy who was a convicted pedo, was friends with Prince Anderew and sent some young girl over to England to meet him was out of S. FL as well.

It makes me wonder if there is something big and organized going on in that area?

Maybe thats the reason for the "drills" in S Florida as of recently? Just throwing it out there as anything seems possible nowdays.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

All this means is he's ready for a nice, guaranteed, long term career as a successful politician. Ready to do the bidding of his masters. No questions asked. Yawn. Business as usual.

new topics

top topics

join