It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Don't forget Airl. She is an Etherian.
July 1947 ....Magdalena, NM

Her soul mate Matilda gained access to our internet.
She left an email address in 2010.

[email protected]

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by jjsirius

You make some very valid points. I just assume that the widespread reports of levitation through solid walls would not impede the removal of simple devices such as ipads from individuals who have had their memory erased. Once such devices have been liberated and duplicated redundantly, access to communication paths via the internet should not be a problem given the abilility to push buttons is at least equal if not surpassed by the average human.

You don't need to steal the damn thing! Just scan it from a distance to get it's blueprint and then use your molecular printer to get a working copy. But then again, who needs our devices when you just have to match a frequency, honestly.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

OOooo OOoooo, By

outside "The Box"
you were referring to thinking outside of what the television tells you! Right? Right!? Am I right!?

No, but seriously way to go dude, good post putting yourself out there.
Come on, tell us about your 8 foot entity encounter. Seriously, please. Do you have a thread on it? You should make a thread on it then link it here.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000
reply to post by NJoyZ

Er durr..

A civilization 100's, 1000's or millions of years ahead of us access our communication and data networks (internet)

Kinda obvious right?

Totally! I don't get how these people don't see that?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Iv made a thread about my experience here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone here know about the faceless ones? The shapeshifters who are energy beings?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Excellent video! I have not seen that particular episode. I knew about the Japanese Air report, but learned some new information, which I always appreciate.

This is my first post here, and I would like to post an introduction if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It shouldn't be difficult to grasp what I mean by "Boob Tube Educated" or thinking "Outside The Box" but I also make reference to many people as having been raised like "Veal" so, it should not be too difficult to get what I am saying and will not come as any surprise that I don't always have the patience to try to reverse what has taken most a lifetime to become. My participation here is sometimes just petty venting and going on the record but, there are a few who hunger for information and the truth so, for them, I make some efforts to point in the right direction.

Yes, I encountered what I guessed to be an almost 9ft humanoid-dark grey turtled skinned-reptilian being on the banks of the Kern River in 1969. We stood looking at one another, eye to eye at about 100ft, with me standing on one side of the river and "It" standing on the other side. It stood on a black platform that floated about a foot off the ground and after about 2 minutes moved away back and to the left where it suddenly faded away. I have since determined it was able to manipulate and control Frequency and move in and out of our Dimension, which appears to be common amongst all the non-humans ETs that live here and come here.

This is all I am going to say about my personal experiences but there have been others and I think it is because there is something about me that allows me to notice and see what most people can not. It is even possible my O Rh Negative Blood may have something to do with it but if you have access to Generation 3 Night Vision Goggles and look into the night skies log enough, you will probably see that our planet has many non-human craft zipping across the skies.

So, here is a crash course for those who are interested:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe they meant to make look Gold valuable to the "slaves" while teaching them to organize... and maybe even leave a few ancient secrets knowing that in a few years (defined in their lifespan)

Or this is just a big plot to enslave our humanity for a sinister purpose.

Or we're in their Matrix. They found computer code encoded in the fabric of the universe, don't forget!

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Originally posted by NJoyZ
reply to post by Hefficide

Dude, Gold makes plenty of sense. We've done all the hard work mining and refining it. It never falls apart, rusts, or decays, its perfect for space fairing electronics. That's why we use it in our space fairing electronics. But if you need to build freaking aircraft carrier for interstellar travel, you gonna need a lot more gold than a satellite would have. If your going to build a fleet of massive spaceships your going to need LOTS of gold.

Yes and in the vastness of the infinite universe our world is the only known corner store for intergalactic Gold buyers...

If we can have planets made of Diamond, im sure there are worlds out their made entirely of gold, interstellar clouds of pure gold, asteroids of pure gold, Suns belching out pure particular gold...

But no they gotta come here to mine it over 100's of thousands of years with a slave labor force.

But to your Aliens on the Net claim, id have to say they more than likely would be (if they are indeed here, to say they didnt have infiltration into our information networks would be kinda stupid), for all you know they might even access it the same way we do with a PC, router and some identify theft in a building or bunker hidden away near some town or city. And no im not being sarcastic.

That being said im not gonna get my nickers in a twist and become paranoid every second person on the net might be a Grey sitting at a PC in a covert base of operations.
edit on 30-1-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I've thought about that for a while, I even suggested that a few times here on ATS. It's definitely believable to an extent but then again we are presomptuous to believe that the internet or the virtual systems human have invented on it (language, culture.) are of any value to them.

From a pure mathematical standpoint there's much more change of them being hundreds of millions or billions or years ahead of us than simply a million year or two.

We have a hard time imagining where we will be ourselves (humans) in 200 years, imagine a specie which is a billion year ahead.

That's without counting the whole multi-verse argument along with the fact that time may not be the same in some universes than in this one.

After thinking about it for a long time I've adopted the belief that the whoever or whatever is responsible for the UFO phenomenon would have 2 reasons to do such a thing.

a) It simply doesn't care about us and conduct it's usual business. Therefore we happen to see plenty of them around.

b) It's there to relay a message... The message that there is still mystery out there, that alone tends to enlighten a lot of people and wreak useless cultural fabrics that prevent us from going forward.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The part of your video that talks about the two factions of our government in relation to the attempted control of the world by the Aliens, made me have a psychological breakthrough that I'd never considered before:

We have always been told 1000 times, "United we stand, divided we fall". And simply envisioning a few scenes from the movie Gladiator "Come together!" displays the strength of that concept. BUT... What if... That's not always the best solution.

What if, as in the case of the One World Government (secretly run by people or aliens with nefarious purposes), the true principle we should follow is more like:
"Ununited, Unconquered".

I thought about using antonyms for united like divided, separate, and disparate, but they didn't imply quite the same meaning of resistance. "Ununited" seems to have a ring to it. An example would be: Two people being chased by a third being. Together they are still overpowered and don't stand a chance, and will both be caught at the same time. But if they split, and run in opposite directions, then the being (whatever it is) has to pick one to chase and let the other escape.

So, for example, it's much harder to control a whole planet as one if every state thinks it's on its own and want's to make its own decisions. When they do not unite as one, they retain the ability to fight and persist even if some of them do get conquered. Take for example Iceland's recent revolution.

Divided, the truth survives. United, it burns.

It burns as one. Once! Forever. As the libraries of Alexandria and Timbuktu -- but divided, the truth seeks out nooks, and crannies. It emerges to fight again (much as did the dead sea scrolls and the "lost" books of the bible).

So long as it lives, it reigns. But United, it can burn as one, to ash.
edit on 2-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alkolyk

Im of the opinion that gold is just a bonus.A matter of:"Seeing that we're here Anyway,we'd be silly not to avail of gold,its useful".I live in a region of South Africa thats got producing gold mines,and Michael Tellinger believes this used to the Annunaki's stomping ground,wrote some books about it,one of them "Slave Species of God".

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Thats actually a very good point! Even a huge army can be "flashfried" if they're in one place together-but divided into hundreds of small guerilla-style fighting groups are like hornets that sting,withdraw fast,regroup and sting again-impossible to strike back at all of them at once.Perhaps thats why there's been such a push for globalism as opposed to nationalism and individualism.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

edit on 2-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I hope they friend me on Facebook.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufotalkofficial

Wow, for a new member to get wiped out like that, I am dying to know what he said but then, based on some of the threads he/she/it started, sounds like a cyber assassin. In which case, I might have enjoyed a heated exchange.

The topic of UFOs and ETs always brings out the best in people, particularly those who think the earth is flat, the government is there to serve and protect and law enforcement only shoots the bad guys.
edit on 2-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by NJoyZ

Thats actually a very good point! Even a huge army can be "flashfried" if they're in one place together-but divided into hundreds of small guerilla-style fighting groups are like hornets that sting,withdraw fast,regroup and sting again-impossible to strike back at all of them at once.Perhaps thats why there's been such a push for globalism as opposed to nationalism and individualism.

The push for globalism, its got nothing to do with the Elite. Think of the energy beings. Why would the human race purposefully flood people to mega cities and mark everyone with an identification chip?
We humans at the moment are a social biological experiment. They know, that bacteria plagues force mutation in a fraction of the population, who later become immune or extremely resilient to such strains. What im saying is, Its not to far fetched to think aliens created Viruses to for evolutionary changes. And in the passed times of atlantis, The gods walked among man, so the possibility of asking for certain sacrifices was possible. Nowadays, Since the destruction of Atlantis, they have to come at odd hours, take you for a timed period and may or may not return you. This are somewhat messy right now, but with the elite working at their terrestrial hand. The population control begins. But i assure you the Elite know exactly what their intentions are, and even tho they follow orders, They are working on ways to defeat them. The fema camps are supposed to be blood type check point stations. Once the people are suppressed after they riot they will be milled through the *process* where when the light flashes, select people will never be seen again. As for the rest. The line will keep moving and recycling till the refugees stop coming and the place fills up. Beyond then, Humanity is planned to never be free again. With all the specimens within a close vicinity it makes their research and development much more efficient.

I don't think the Elite will launch this plan just yet, We may see they recreate weapons. And attempt to defeat them. With the possibility of earth being burned and flooded again. We know now tho, that this time is our last chance. Beyond this point time will cease to exist for us. What ever choices made, both have a high failure outcome for the human race, We hand ourselves over defiantly we will never be free. We fight back. And we may be wiped out. Such a sad time for the human race.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I propose that it is in fact You who is being mathematically irrational.

Do you kno the nearest Galaxy Andromeda is 2.5 million light years away. And it is estimated that a space ship, carrying ten people, and travelling 5 light years to and from a nearby star system at 70% of the speed of light would consume 500, 000 times the amount of energy consumed in the U. S. in one year?

There is absolutely no proof for biological evolved intelligent life else where in the universe. The universe being so vast in size is not a case for intelligent life, it is essentially a straw-man and a very intellectually poor argument.

Interstellar space travel is impossible and it doesn't matter how technologically advanced you are.
edit on 2-2-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by NJoyZ

The push for globalism, its got nothing to do with the Elite. Think of the energy beings. Why would the human race purposefully flood people to mega cities and mark everyone with an identification chip?
We humans at the moment are a social biological experiment. They know, that bacteria plagues force mutation in a fraction of the population, who later become immune or extremely resilient to such strains. What im saying is, Its not to far fetched to think aliens created Viruses to for evolutionary changes. And in the passed times of atlantis, The gods walked among man, so the possibility of asking for certain sacrifices was possible. Nowadays, Since the destruction of Atlantis, they have to come at odd hours, take you for a timed period and may or may not return you. This are somewhat messy right now, but with the elite working at their terrestrial hand. The population control begins. But i assure you the Elite know exactly what their intentions are, and even tho they follow orders, They are working on ways to defeat them. The fema camps are supposed to be blood type check point stations. Once the people are suppressed after they riot they will be milled through the *process* where when the light flashes, select people will never be seen again. As for the rest. The line will keep moving and recycling till the refugees stop coming and the place fills up. Beyond then, Humanity is planned to never be free again. With all the specimens within a close vicinity it makes their research and development much more efficient.

I don't think the Elite will launch this plan just yet, We may see they recreate weapons. And attempt to defeat them. With the possibility of earth being burned and flooded again. We know now tho, that this time is our last chance. Beyond this point time will cease to exist for us. What ever choices made, both have a high failure outcome for the human race, We hand ourselves over defiantly we will never be free. We fight back. And we may be wiped out. Such a sad time for the human race.

I do not believe Gods walk amongst us, at least not any God I might worship and unless they are Creator, Orchestrator and Sustain-er of this Universe, they are somewhere on the food chain with us no matter how advanced, how powerful, how great. Yes, it is true, with a gun to my head or to protect my family, I might well play along and even kowtow but such would just be asking for oblivion inevitably. Moreover, humanity will never be utterly wiped out; our numbers may well be culled back and probably rightly so but the way of nature is the strongest and smartest and luckiest always find a way to thrive. This world could be a great place but that simply isn't something that can be all the time...good and bad run in cycles and karma is inevitable. I am one who believes a curse is upon those who allow evil and wrong to get away with their doings...911 for example has sever karma due...due for those who did it or due for those who let them get away with it and I am not talking about a bunch of Muslims in caves.

These points having been made, the human being IS NOT a creature of this planet, we are all hybrids of different races from different places in our universe; we have some of our creators in us and that might make us potential more than our creators if this talk of dormant DNA is true. One thing I am sure of is the ride is far from over...by millions and maybe billions of years and we will all come and go and come again many times before this universe pulls back into and unto what created it and starts again.

This explains much of what I believe but I have a problem with the premise of Billy Meier being the last of anything:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Okay, Take what billey maiers says with a grain of salt. I don't believe in anything he says. To me hes a big fat phony. I wouldn't have such strong feelings and opinions about this guy if i had not actually had seen an alien for myself. This is guy to me is just another far out sci-fi dreamer. The truth is much scarier, I kinda scoff at hes interpretations. I mean, Walking onto a ship and being shown the solar system is kinda silly.

I was granted the gift to see the ship, flew it right over a street light. But by all means, Never was it mystical or magical the way he describes hes encounters sounds like a fairy tale. The thing i saw was horrifying, in every sense of the word. And you know what else really throws me off about that guy. The beings i made contact with use emotion to speak, not words. I never once heard any sort of word or voice translation in my head other than my own interpretations of the feelings it was giving me. So, i mean lol. How many people ACTUALLY have seen an alien??? if you did. you would know that they speak with emotion, i mean if your a liar. lol. well. Some people really do have schizophrenia. and if your hearing voices you think are aliens lol. Aliens dont use words.... they communicate with emotion because its fast efficient. and they could talk to a dog, a bird. anything.... So.

Im not lieing, and the emotion felt feels like a drum hitting your body, its powerful and washes over you. And can change different emotional feelings to understand different scenarios. Maybe lesser beings use words, but why would you wanna make contact with that?
edit on 2-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

And i dont mean to be critial im sorry. it kinda makes me mad tho. I believe that guy before i had my encounter and it changed my whole perception of reality, it changed my eye color too permenantly since iv seen that creature and we both stared deep into each other, its emotional fear pumping through me. scary, but beautiful in its own way. Not by all means... mystical lol.
edit on 2-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join