It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
UFO doesn't automatically mean other intelligent life. I think you forget what UFO stands for. And if you claim it's alien technology, it's no longer a UFO now is it?

However, the number of stars that might harbor life in our galaxy is massive so it would be a large gamble to assume there isn't other life out there.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I once received a very strange text message, which could conceivably have come from non-human 'Watchers' hacking into our communications network.. It was the first text I had ever received, on my first ever, brand new Nokia 3210 mobile phone, straight out of the box - I hadn't even given the number to my parents yet (this was back when mobile phones were a 'new thing', and I was only 17 at the time..)

I was heading out for a bus trip to see a friend, an hour after buying the phone, when I received the text from a non-UK number (can't remember the country code, but it wasn't from the USA, it was probably from Europe somewhere..)

It read as follows:

"Do cowboys jump up and down when they see dolphins with three legs coming out of the sea?"

And that was it. I will never forget the phrasing, it was just so damn obscure. I'd wondered if it was a quote from something else, but many internet searches have revealed nothing at all.

No further messages were received from that number, despite my sending a couple of replies in an effort to properly understand the cryptic message, but my attempt to prompt further communication (by mobile phone) was without result. There's a lot more I could say about what happened after this event, but I don't really have the time to write it all down - plus people probably won't believe what I have to say, and I don't really bother with arguing on ATS any more.

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is harder than you think to tap into someone else's wifi. My child had homework to do on his school's ipad. Our wifi was not working. So I told him go over to the edge of our property near the neighbors and borrow theirs.
It wouldn't work. Wifi is a very limited area. Now I could see someone tapping into a satelitte in space. However, we just are not that interesting. We are not that intelligent... we have our limits. I would guess we are a slave race for anyone who needs manual work done. I can't imagine us being a food source. Maybe we are DNA samples I don't know... I doubt we will ever figure it out as a group of humanity. We might be a seeded colony, however who ever started it left no details. I still like the devine cosmic God theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

They all have access, my old friend. Don't you remember that, Cala?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ

Resources, Think about it, back when they flew over the Whitehouse (who was the president that met with them, Eisenhower?) and after the whole Battle of Los Angeles things where they pretty much proved indestructible, they came down and were all like "Listen, we own you now, actually we a always have, but now your species is growing up and you've got global communications with each other, a few major nations which run their neighborhoods, so here's how it is" the aliens say, and go on to say.. "we are going to keep coming back and forth as we please, harvesting precious resources, especially gold. You are going to give us all the gold that you have and your going to assist us in controlling your peoples perceptions of our presence." After all we already found out that Fort Knox has been empty for decades (I bet you they cleared it out shortly after the James Bond film goldfinger. ;P Anyway...

They wouldn't want everybody on earth to just know, because then people would resist, people would be all like "Hey WTF, this our planet, that our gold, those our massive underground cave networks, blah blah blah whatever an Earthly rebel might say." and so its better to have the people thinking their own government is wack rather than thinking the alien overlords are wack. (I would have said F%*$ed instead of wacked but whatever.

OK... so then that explains things like the numerous on record statements by the government to their own airforce pilots and commercial pilots etc, that "If you see a UFO we don't want to hear about it" or "The US Government has no evidence to indicate in the past or modern world to that any species exist outside of planet Earth." etc. they didn't word those statements exactly that way but that was the gist of the official statements.

OR, Lets say they aren't totally malevolent resource thieves, lets say they actually do want us to join the interstellar collective, then why the secrecy? Well, because A. we would resist until our minds are fully ready which could take generations, and B. Tila Tequila's private radio case with the speech from the UFO says that it's an interstellar law that we must be one planet united to be able to join the cosmos, hence the big push for a one world government, the destruction of the constitution, etc. (joking but not, expalnation next>>)They want us to unite as one, so that eventually we can join them. (she actually says the aliens emailed it to her, but that's bull# because Id' seen the video long before that on youtube, its a UFO giving a speech, anyway I cant find it on the google just now but it says that's the law)

These are theories, based on numerous government and seemingly quality UFO reports or "evidence", but this may very well be how the puzzle pieces fit together. Certainly a possibility, perhaps even a probability, but probably many of you are not yet ready to see such a thing as plausible.

I am both serious, and joking. I hope you can tell the difference.

BTW heres a google image search of tila tequila, doesn't she look a bit like an alien?
Tila

Its more then just gold. There has been a power energy race since the time of atlantis that has been hybridizing with us, creating viruses (nanobio robots) dumbing down the population. Giving us parasites and experimenting on our immune system and protein extraction and isolation. New blood types created from injecting viruses that force immune system mutation. They have been here for quite some time and will not leave. We are currently in development of a ghost busters type weapon most likly using a special crystal. We know they are immortal, and so we are developing ways to defeat them. Much like in the passed, in the times of Atlantis we created a weapon for trapping them, but before we could rebel against them they found out and crippled the city.

link   

Resources, Think about it, back when they flew over the Whitehouse (who was the president that met with them, Eisenhower?) and after the whole Battle of Los Angeles things where they pretty much proved indestructible, they came down and were all like "Listen, we own you now, actually we a always have, but now your species is growing up and you've got global communications with each other, a few major nations which run their neighborhoods, so here's how it is" the aliens say, and go on to say.. "we are going to keep coming back and forth as we please, harvesting precious resources, especially gold. You are going to give us all the gold that you have and your going to assist us in controlling your peoples perceptions of our presence." After all we already found out that Fort Knox has been empty for decades (I bet you they cleared it out shortly after the James Bond film goldfinger. ;P Anyway...

They wouldn't want everybody on earth to just know, because then people would resist, people would be all like "Hey WTF, this our planet, that our gold, those our massive underground cave networks, blah blah blah whatever an Earthly rebel might say." and so its better to have the people thinking their own government is wack rather than thinking the alien overlords are wack. (I would have said F%*$ed instead of wacked but whatever.

OK... so then that explains things like the numerous on record statements by the government to their own airforce pilots and commercial pilots etc, that "If you see a UFO we don't want to hear about it" or "The US Government has no evidence to indicate in the past or modern world to that any species exist outside of planet Earth." etc. they didn't word those statements exactly that way but that was the gist of the official statements.

OR, Lets say they aren't totally malevolent resource thieves, lets say they actually do want us to join the interstellar collective, then why the secrecy? Well, because A. we would resist until our minds are fully ready which could take generations, and B. Tila Tequila's private radio case with the speech from the UFO says that it's an interstellar law that we must be one planet united to be able to join the cosmos, hence the big push for a one world government, the destruction of the constitution, etc. (joking but not, expalnation next>>)They want us to unite as one, so that eventually we can join them. (she actually says the aliens emailed it to her, but that's bull# because Id' seen the video long before that on youtube, its a UFO giving a speech, anyway I cant find it on the google just now but it says that's the law)

These are theories, based on numerous government and seemingly quality UFO reports or "evidence", but this may very well be how the puzzle pieces fit together. Certainly a possibility, perhaps even a probability, but probably many of you are not yet ready to see such a thing as plausible.

BTW heres a google image search of tila tequila, doesn't she look a bit like an alien?
Tila

Its more then just gold. There has been a power energy race since the time of atlantis that has been hybridizing with us, creating viruses (nanobio robots) dumbing down the population. Giving us parasites and experimenting on our immune system and protein extraction and isolation. New blood types created from injecting viruses that force immune system mutation. They have been here for quite some time and will not leave. We are currently in development of a ghost busters type weapon most likly using a special crystal. We know they are immortal, and so we are developing ways to defeat them. Much like in the passed, in the times of Atlantis we created a weapon for trapping them, but before we could rebel against them they found out and crippled the city.

link   

Tila

they did not create the human race, they did however create races. Im sure there is some

Lets do it right this time, and get rid of them for good. We can't ask for god. Call upon the spirit of Earth to lift its people and overthrow these parasites. Trying to take something from us they don't have. They want it. We need as the many species and races of humanity to rise. And become the mistake that we are. The bond of 5th dimensonal to physical. We are the tyrants, once we break free, we will be feared by all. Long live Earth.
edit on 31-1-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Well I differ in your belief since UFOs are evidence of a vehicle designed and
ready to go in 1915. Obvious to us now that was too far ahead of its time.

Since the craft is still experimental and not weaponized by 1945 we do not
know of its weapon status at present unless we have a contribution from anyone.
Extensively the 1915 ship was an anti war peace plan device to go unobserved
world wide and explode weapons as troops are formed. We have no evidence of
remote detonation at present either but if Foos of Germany exploded the B17
bomb loads it was the only use so far being that the carrying of guns itself was not
possible.

edit on 1/31/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
Okay.. lets say aliens did have a form of internet. Since they have perfected space travel to far off planets then we can speculate that whatever they class as "internet" is al ot better than the 50meg garbage we have here on earth. Also how would they connect to our world wide web without our own equipment... Did they abduct an ISP worker to install broadband on the mothership.. i find it highly doubtful.. if they did have a form of the internet it would be far too advanced for us.. it would be like trying to open a brand new version of microsoft word saved file on a windows 95 machine.. it ain't gonna happen. No matter how hard you try.

Also where is the evidence to back up this ludicrous claim ? No source, No evidence. Just your opinion.

I am not shooting you down just saying i doubt an alien is sat in his space-craft with a laptop whilst on youtube laughing at cat videos. Come on man, get serious.

That's so ignorant dude, Yes, I AM shooting you down (pun also intended). on the one hand you say " If they can travel here from a far off planet don't you think they have something way above IE or Google Chrome." but then you can't fathom on your own that such advancements would make opening basic even 'primitive' files as easy as thinking "open it" or how could you be stuck on the idea that he has a laptop? it would surly be either the system tied into the whole ship (one big supercomputer with the ability to analyse all their civilizations data on computational-functionality to easily extrapolate and breakdown the 'complexities' [or simplicities] of our systems). It would be easy. Also It wouldn't need to be a ship-wide computer necessarily it could also have similarly advanced tech as either a mobile device or more likely an on body neurological (linked with the brain) device. Though if it were me, I'd have an off body neurological device that hovered around me like a little pet ball and read my thoughts from a distance (SEE IMAGE BELOW), when superior computing power or data is necessary it links to the ships computer which acts as a "cloud" so to speak (no pun intended
)

You mentioned "we can speculate that whatever they class as "internet" is al ot better than the 50meg garbage we have here on earth." I can go with that, I'd envision their "internet" to be a lot like each individual having accesss to their civilizations central database (on ship) of all data known, as well as all current data coming in locally. So, their internet would be whatever they have even known in the past available for looking up and for their system to use in figuring-out/solving problems (problems like "How does this Earthling technology work?"); and it would also include the data that they are currently gathering like all the waves and signals they are harvesting off of our planet + any changes to the stellar events like "supernova detected" or "signals from likely intelligent civilization in unexplored sector XYZ detected", etc.

Not to mention, if possible, it would include updates from other ships and the home planet to the central database, synchronizing all data as often as possible.

You wondered how they would connect with out using our own equipment, this make me think that perhaps you don't understand the fundamental operations of our technology are simply energy-waves which are conveniently sent over open spaces, all one must do is send the appropriate waves to our telecommunications devices to receive responses from them. ITs no different than what we do and the difference between a cellphone accessing the internet vs. your wireless router. two different technologies simply sending out the correct types of waves int eh right formats into the receiving and broadcasting towers, which in turn send the info to satellites, etc. so they could come in at any point as after analyzing the required structure of our frequencies that we've been sending, they could mimic them, and essentially hack access to Earths system. All they need is a device that is capable of emitting waves of the same frequencies that we use (and an analysed understanding of how we use our frequencies [which is like bird watching and studying how birds use various sounds]).

Also you say "Also where is the evidence to back up this ludicrous claim ? No source, No evidence. Just your opinion.". The evidence of the openness of our communications infrastructure is BLATANT in the basic understanding of standard IT communications flying through the air from signaling-station to station. It's not secure against our own hackers (and that's just from a ground level perspective), it's probably a lot less secure from an orbital satellite acccess perspective. The fact is, if aliens arrive there isn't really anything to stop them from accesss our communications. Even the militaries communicate this way. How exposed and open, and accesssible is our internet to any arriving alien force? VERY.
I stand by my assumption that it would be quite simple for an advanced interstellar civilization to do so if they wanted to.
edit on 31-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrivateSi
reply to post by NJoyZ

DUDE! Are you sure these ETs of YOURS haven't discovered nano-carbon-tubes or graphene yet?! We have and OUR space program is only a few decades old..!?? Gold is near enough DEPRECATED as 'the' conductor of choice for electronics longevity - all metals are subject to 'feathering' at nano-scales anyhow, unlike GRAPHENE...

Give Graphene 20 years and we'll talk about it.

^for the record, they also said plastics wouldn't decay and would last for 25,000 thousand years, but anyone who's left a plastic container out in the sun (aka exposed to solar radiation) for 17 years knows it cracks and falls apart into smaller pieces until it's eventually nothing but individual particles and molecules of plastic (hence the great pacific garbage patch being composed mostly of plastic pieces the size of grains of sand spread over an area bigger than Texas.
edit on 31-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.wired.com... nanotech

Look
nano crystals that absorb co2. Now i wonder if the Military might just happen to be working on crystals that say absorb electromagnetic matter ? light? the very life force of our invaders themselves ^^ we have an advantage this time tho. We have our own ships, defense systems against saucers. Cross ur fingers we can trap them in crystal round bullets that will send them shooting off like its a superman movie and only its a war and the superman is us. People don't realize just exactly how deadly we humans are. We are a mistake, a blaspheme. Our hybrid brothers and sisters should of never been created. And the generation of hate anger and frustration because of our unconscious knowledge we are being suppressed. Those of us who remember are overwhelmed by whats to come.

Things are serious now and humanity is trying to act seriously, whilst dealing with an infected population. Its gunna be hard to say to everyone * Well, we have are children being taken in the night, our ships and weapons disabled, and our communications infiltrated thoroughly. We need to follow their orders keep the people at peace and figure out what we need to do and how to get rid of them.* Thats the question the men behind the curtain are asking themselves. We the people do need to break free from government. But we also need them, to finish these weapons. The sad part is, the military still is under heavy influence from the ET. We are in a pickle here. We revolt against the gov. we die, the aliens get exactly what they want. Every rare bloodtype race and species in FEMA camps to test in a concentrated area to their hearts desire. But i assure you we are going to revolt again against the invaders. And we may or may not see another atlantis outcome. Tiamat may be destroyed. but that wont stop them from pulling in more hunks of ice to drown its failed experiment. for good.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Considering how incomprehensibly vast time itself actually is I would imagine any extraterrestrial life that came across Earth would be as far ahead intellectually from us as we are to very simple mammals. At the same time discoveries of slightly complex tool use and environment manipulation by primitive animals, which we naturally regard as a result of evolution, is plausibly only as as far as we've come compared to an alien species capable of achieving the ability to travel between stars. In other words, if an alien species was allowed to thrive and evolve long enough to get smart enough to develop the technology needed to travel through the galaxy then there is nothing on Earth that we have ever done that could put us on a comparable level of consciousness or intelligence. As a previous poster mentioned, dolphin clicking is a great example. They might listen to our internet chatter and watch our television programs but it seems logical to me that they have never even given thought to trying to translate it. To any intelligent alien life capable of traveling the stars WE don't even speak a real language.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tavarde

The being i saw and communicated with was horrifying. But it uses emotion to talk. Projects feelings at you and receives what you give back. That way they can communicate with multiple species of any kind without a knowledge of words. Tho the emotion felts is much higher than the body is able to receive. Its still very overwhelming and surpasses any feelings we could hope to generate on your own.

But thats just my 2 cents. The trouble with translations. yeah. But one of these beings could easily read you. How you feel about and how you feel about your self and self confidence, compassion. empathy. They can all feel that.
Encountering a being is a very spiritual experience. Still, I don't know if the being i saw is the one that's been holding down humanity or if its something else. All i know is, its one of those things when you get a first glance at it you instantly forget the gun in your hand and say # it that thing isin't anything to mess with.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Nothing personal towards you but it always bothers me when people say that "we just aren't interesting enough" or "why would they want to study us?" or "we are too dumb for aliens to to have any interest in us". I find these statements to be ridiculous.

Of coarse they would be interested in us, no matter how much more advanced they are. When or if we are ever capable of interstellar travel and we find a planet with a more primitive humanoid species living on it, do you really think we wouldn't be studying every aspect about them? Knowledge is the most valuable resource in the Universe.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Oh they most defiantly are interested. I bet you the ones who do manage to get passed the defenses of both the ET and humans value their time and observations on our remarkable speed of our technology. We do have our effects dumbing us down, such as the RH positive recess gene. But the gene is not selective to 1 strain but quite a few. The well known are O A B AB but there may be as many as 10 possible strains we are unaware of. O being the closest to recess A being chimanzee and B being gorilla ab is some other primate. Can't remember. But there are Negative traits, hybrids that are positive and show negative traits such as extra vertibrey and visa versa. Pure negatives with abnormally high copper, blue bloods and the like.

If most of you did not know, Each blood type of each pair both positive and negative O are susceptible to different diseases or viral nanobots where as A would be more immune to such things O has trouble with, same as B and AB and the many other strains. Both the positives and negative counterparts struggle with such problems. Im betting there is Viral nanobots we are still unaware of. With minor programming to boost hormons, enzymes, and so on. the Possiblities with nanobots and bionanobot reproduction are endless. Think long and hard about what iv said. they arnt telling us about because for some reason. Its not important. And its silly knowing your blood type.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

reply to post by Hefficide

Dude, Gold makes plenty of sense. We've done all the hard work mining and refining it. It never falls apart, rusts, or decays, its perfect for space fairing electronics. That's why we use it in our space fairing electronics. But if you need to build a freaking aircraft carrier for interstellar travel, you're gonna need a lot more gold than a satellite would have. If your going to build a fleet of massive spaceships your going to need LOTS of gold.

You will get far more gold off some passing asteroid than you will from earth.
Space gold!
Space is littered with resources..so much it makes our puny monkeybrains spin..and that's just in our neighborhood. Refining gold is also incredibly easy (you can refine gold in your garage with household items)

I agree, but does is it harder to mine an asteroid your self, or harder to have some other race of suckers do it for you? Now I do not in any way mean to associate African American slaves with suckers, they are not, they're very intelligent; but when there were slaves in America, it was because it was easier to have someone else do the digging and farming and the cotton picking. And "the best kind of slaves, are the ones who don't know that they are enslaved.". So, we mine the asteroid, and get say 5-20% so that our worldly goods reflect that, then we give the rest to the aliens so that they don't kill us and eat us --we are meat after all
Ummm.....robots...dude...robots...Why on earth use a recalcitrant race that you have to feed and clean up after when you can just send in the robots. Why would Aliens even bother going all the way down the gravity well when all of those resources are just orbiting out in the belts...Why waste all that energy to procure...energy? It makes no sense, the only reason to visit the monkeys on the blue planet is for entertainment.........trust me we have to be the funniest show in the galaxy down here.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

You make some very valid points. I just assume that the widespread reports of levitation through solid walls would not impede the removal of simple devices such as ipads from individuals who have had their memory erased. Once such devices have been liberated and duplicated redundantly, access to communication paths via the internet should not be a problem given the abilility to push buttons is at least equal if not surpassed by the average human.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I really get a kick out of the "Closet Geniuses" who live cocooned in their Cities, living like some kind of "Veal" who find every kind of explanation to dispel the reality of UFOs, let alone UFOs of ET origin. I suppose I am fortunate because I learned first hand when I was young that there were not only Space Craft flying all around our planet but that Non-human ETs were flying them and fortunate that my father,a then B52 Pilot confirmed that I was not nuts. It began my process of always thinking outside of "The Box" and continues serve me well.

Some may have noticed my avatar, which I assure you is me, my dogs, my 72' Double Decker Catamaran but what about those Orbs? Those orbs are what came upon me, my horse and dogs in our Campsite in Death Valley in 1978; there were 3 of them; first one came to check us out, then 2, then 1 and then they flew in different directions out of sight but then came together down in the valley below before heading east at outrageous speed. Believe it or not. I am not even going to get into my face to face encounter with a 8+ ft being on the Kern River in 1969.

All this aside, I am in something of a charitable mood so, here is something for you skeptics to consider:

Yes, I am sure ETs have access to the Internet but I have yet to encounter one, although some have claimed to be....NOT!

Oh, and here are those Orbs again:

edit on 1-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Er durr..

A civilization 100's, 1000's or millions of years ahead of us access our communication and data networks (internet)

Kinda obvious right?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have to say it i UFO is an "unidentified flying object" but what comes along with the ufos are aliens and there technology is far more great than what we humans have on earth, these space people are so very sophisticated and very smart they can cure cancer and other aliments that humans have if they choose to do so and as far as an internet connection and going online to pose as humans im definitely sure it is possible.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join