It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

It looks like the Pleiadians have succeeded!
A recent poll on ATS revealed that 70% of ATSers believe " They're Here!"

Now for the bad news.
The reptilians are also here to muddy the water with disinformation.
They are the Galactic Federation of Light.
I have to admit. They are pretty good at it too!
edit on 31-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by NJoyZ

Beings from other planets very well could be hacking and listening in on us etc. and/or posing as a human and getting information that way...

However; I just have to wonder...why would they want to?

Simple, the entertainment value!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That makes everything clear to me now. Anonymous ...aliens!!! Hmm, well maybe the rogue aliens, aren't there supposed to be ones that worked with the governments? I think I remember reading something about Reagan and The Greys. Maybe shills are the alien government butt boys.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thank you.
Beautiful words and, I think, something very soothing embedded in the music.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
inb4anonymousisanalien..

edit

Originally posted by Violetshy
Anonymous ...aliens!!!

DAMN IT TOO LATE
edit on 31-1-2013 by Redwhiteandblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius

Thank you.
Beautiful words and, I think, something very soothing embedded in the music.

You're welcome.
Don't become complacent. The Unholy 6 are also throwing information at you.
Pleiadians, Arcturians & the Pree Ta from Procyon Star System are the good guys.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I didn't read the whole thread yet but how can anyone doubt Aliens can access internet

AND POST TO ATS

when then can read our minds from orbit !!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Well I have always wondered why aliens would possibly want to visit Earth in the first place. I suppose that dirty pictures and pirated music make more sense than water or gold.

~Heff

This just prooves that the avarage person doesnt even come close to comprehend how advanced any alien civilisation must be compared to us. Projecting human needs on aliens just to try to get a grip is so narrow minded.

The universe is roughly 13,700,000,000 years old (what is behind the universe, what was there before the big bang), our civilisation is maybe 40,000 years old. The estimation is that there are millions of galaxies with millions of planets, adding up to trillions of planets in total and we're just one of those planets. (I heard there are more planets than grains of sand on our planet.

If you can comprehend those figures, which noone really can, you understand that there might be a few 1000 civilisations or even more and a part of those can be a 1000 times smarter then us. And compared to aliens the chances are huge they are 1000s of times smarter and more advanced than us, so they've probably developed different needs and interests as well. We simply can not even come close to know what their interests really are; even the idea that they have the same dimensions and thinking patterns is just rather foolish.

But if you really want to think that way; then why are we investigating regular animals, not even that; we've spent millions of dollars investigating just regular animals. Imagine what we would be doing if we discovered an alien civilisation.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm almost certain the music contains something which offers the ability to be felt physically.
Something like a mild massage, certainly a distinct energy. Believe it or not.
What a great discovery.

Amazon only offers MP3.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Very nice insight and observation

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Well.... I get to work today... And do my daily startup and slowly creep my way to ATS as work eases up.... What a delite~ Awesome~ Thouroghly enjoy

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
reply to post by Hefficide

Dude, Gold makes plenty of sense. We've done all the hard work mining and refining it. It never falls apart, rusts, or decays, its perfect for space fairing electronics. That's why we use it in our space fairing electronics. But if you need to build a freaking aircraft carrier for interstellar travel, you're gonna need a lot more gold than a satellite would have. If your going to build a fleet of massive spaceships your going to need LOTS of gold.

The people of south america stockpiled large sums of gold for the purpose of sacrificing to their flying gods!
Our largest and most secret institutions themselves stockpile large sums of gold and then it is never heard nor seen from again.
Fort Knox, reportedly gone and no inspections allowed ever again.
Nazi and vatican collaboration in taking it from most of Europe (even going as far as to take it from dead people teeth in the thousands),
The highest powers have always sought the world for gold, and seized it when they found it.
Perhaps it was only to help them gain and maintain more power, OR perhaps it was because they were part of an earlier agenda by various space-fairing species to steal it. It is a limited and precious resource.
The Asians supposedly had stockpiled hollow mountains filled with gold. Odd's are, it serves some purpose.
The US government even outlawed it and required that everyone turn in whatever gold coins they had.
Imagine where that went, cause at this point no body knows.

Even highly revered award winning historians like Vine Deloria Jr. were of the opinion that in ancient times extraterrestrials enslaved the South Americans and other peoples of the Earth for the purpose of gathering gold. They teach that in history classes in collage these days as a legitimate theory (This is a collage with numerous Nobel prizewinners over the last few years alone). Thinking these things is no longer Taboo, It's plausible, rational, & damn well might wind up becoming the standard of the future. Don't think you're so advanced in thought with your conventionally modern thinking; your like the vatican saying the earth is flat and refusing to accept that the sun as the center of the solarsystem. Sometimes I feel like Galileo talking to vatican officials here on ATS knowing that ancient Greeks had demonstrated Heliocentric evidence a millennium before! Honestly, you ATSers can be so close minded!

What would anybody do with so much massive quantities of gold? They certainly don't need it as any real part of our ridiculous financial system in which imaginary money outweighs the value of all real-goods and property in existence by a few thousand times!
edit on 30-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

I think you have hit the nail on the head. I have thought this myself but you have explained this idea better than I could have. It has always been about gold. Everything you said makes total sense.

A star for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ethang10

The in touch often use very few words.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius

I'm almost certain the music contains something which offers the ability to be felt physically.
Something like a mild massage, certainly a distinct energy. Believe it or not.
What a great discovery.

Amazon only offers MP3.

Yes, everything produces after its own kind. This is a spiritual law.
In order to ascend surround yourself with positive music and positive energy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The ET's I know aren't super nice like the Pleiadians.
There's good and bad along with some jackass's.
Still, we have fun in a very compettive, often comedic sense.
Mostly I let them guide me around due to their ' always right ' perception of themselves.
There's a lot of stuff they don't know at all.
Ever try to explain that to them?
edit on 31-1-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

What star systems are they from?
Most have a noninterference directive.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Star system?
I doubt if they know where they're from.
These aren't any type of exceptional ET's. At all.
I don't even know if they're allowed to drive.
They mostly gamble and mouth off.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
We know they are here, the government files pretty much prove it.

And radar trace cases, and confirmation from powerful people.

And if they are dancing ballet down the Winchester high street you know they are logging on to ATS (or the web in general).

what a very bizarre encounter this is.

i would be more inclined to say he saw some kind of weird looking street performer in a costume or something since it was seen in a busy town center.

he mentions photographs were taken, yet none are available online. why would a member of the public have a picture of an alien on their camera and not even bother to upload them?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

They sound like illegal aliens from Mexico.

I suppose they also have access to the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

In their minds they are first rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join