It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

Try closing all your tabs... resetting your browser... deleting all the cookies and clearing cache...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I suppose the Aliens have free internet also. What a bummer.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Hey Sulaw, You might enjoy this:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
There could easily be ET's hovering above our planet posting videos on youtube.

Everybody should be watching out for these crazy ideas of disinformation. The ideas that people come up with in this field are just imaginery like a cartoon.

But, the aliens can travel through the world and see inside of peoples homes, it has to do with the 4th dimension, not some technology screen they have in their craft.

They have made an alien grid over the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

Originally posted by miniatus
Now lets get technical .. I used to work for an ISP ..

I guess they could be hacking into someone's wifi and getting on a local private network... in that case I find it awesome that aliens know what 802.11b and 802.11g protocols are.. what an awesome coincidence!

Or maybe they just are snaking down a gigabit ethernet cable and hijacking someone's free router port? =)
edit on 1/30/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

This task would be trivial for an interstellar species???

Why would it be trivial?

Really? .. so this assumes

1. They figured out wifi protocols
2. Then they figured out how to negotiate a connection
3. Then they figured out how to negotiate for an IP address which means they figured out the TCP and DHCP
4. Then they figured out how how to use the DNS information, which means they also now understand UDP and DNS protocols
5. Now they have to use it .. so they figured out HTTP post/get .. and then how to understand HTML, Javascript, JSON and all that as well .. they also made their own flash player and Java system too ..

I was being over simplistic.. there's far more to it, and it has to be done in a particular order.. I don't care if they traveled light years.. you don't just understand this stuff that easily.. even if we mastered light speed travel and traveled to an alien world.. do you think we're going to understand how to jack into their computer system and understand whatever protocols they are using? the idea is a bit silly to me.
edit on 1/30/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)
I'm in IT also. I would also imagine that while they were abducting someone, they would also abduct a laptop or an ipad and just start pushing buttons like anyone else.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Wify isn't much of an issue since they can actually see it and manipulate the effect if desired.
Their visual capacity exceeds ours and added dimesions simplify any visual endeavor.
Only a rogue ET or a small group would endanger themselves amongst their own kind in sabotaging our main frames.
That would require nanotechnology which is also used, when necessary, within the human body.
They are quite familiar with our anatomy.

Bottom line: they really have no interest, other than a natural curiosity, as to the functioning of our computer systems and maybe they toy with them now and then. There are far greater concerns regarding our species which many of them hold dear.
edit on 30-1-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Of course an advanced civilization visiting this planet woud tap into our world wide web. I think that's a given since they have the ability to travel accross the universe or in between dimensions. On that note, it's not like they're an ebay powerseller selling Gucci handbags or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

If they can use mimicry to appear attractive there is no time like the present.
Camera pans to hot alien brunette ( wig? ) as featured in Victoria's Secret ET Winter Catalog.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius

Wify isn't much of an issue since they can actually see it and manipulate the effect if desired.
Their visual capacity exceeds ours and added dimesions simplify any visual endeavor.
Only a rogue ET or a small group would endanger themselves amongst their own kind in sabotaging our main frames.
That would require nanotechnology which is also used, when necessary, within the human body.
They are quite familiar with our anatomy.

Bottom line: they really have no interest, other than a natural curiosity, as to the functioning of our computer systems and maybe they toy with them now and then. There are far greater concerns regarding our species which many of them hold dear.

Your knowledge of alien culture far exceeds mine. However, I imagine that they could just levitate an ipad just as easily as they could levitate a person out of their bed. I sometimes fall asleep with mine so if they come to get me, I imagine they might take the ipad also. They then could put it in their duplicator and give them out as gifts during their galatic negotiations. Its not hard to imagine.

All they would need would be a super wifi extender device or its possible that they could send their thoughts through the ipad right onto the internet. I imagine that they would target ipads and Iphones and not clunky desktops.

It is also possible that the levitated my xbox.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
well duh obuma gave it to them with the free phones.

oh wait you meant the other kind

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by NJoyZ
There could easily be ET's hovering above our planet posting videos on youtube.

Everybody should be watching out for these crazy ideas of disinformation. The ideas that people come up with in this field are just imaginary like a cartoon.
But, the aliens can travel through the world and see inside of peoples homes, it has to do with the 4th dimension, not some technology screen they have in their craft.
They have made an alien grid over the world.

It could be any of these videos, I mean in some-cases they are obviously hoaxes (unless that's what they want us to think)
But there is such a large number of these "messsage from the Pleiades, and message from UFOs videos being posted out there, many with computer voices or all text, I mean... it is conceivable that it could possibly include some which are real or even to a larger extent may be part of a blanketed propaganda effort in which similar themes are promulgated throughout.
Then again, maybe its just new agers under the hallucinogenic effects of meditation.
Question: Is it really meditation if you don't turn off your imagination?

The inconsistencies int their stories must be part of the alien disinformation campaign to ensure we don't believe them to be real. then not only do we think its fake cause they all say different stuff, but we also get programmed to love and trust them should they ever appear. Not that I don't love and trust them, I'm just thinking.

edit on 31-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Or they could go one step further and incarnate into a human body and live among us.

Wink wink

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Or they could go one step further and incarnate into a human body and live among us.

Wink wink
No Silly! Those are the extradimentional aliens that come through the fractals! GOSH, everybody knows that! They don't really count,t hey're more like gods anyway. What do you this this is Avatar?! Sheesh!
--I'm just teasin hoon, no offense, only defense ;P

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
always figured cats or aliens

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We know they are here, the government files pretty much prove it.

And radar trace cases, and confirmation from powerful people.

And if they are dancing ballet down the Winchester high street you know they are logging on to ATS (or the web in general).

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Several decades ago there was a UFO spotted at Malstrom AFB near Great Falls, Montana. This was a close encounter and a very scary situation because at the same time all of the nuclear warheads were disabled. You'll have to look into this for more details, but it did really happen. To elucidate you, however, and I doubt you'll be able to accept this, these UFOs and odd little critters of urban legend are very real, but they are not interstellar travelers, but interdimensional entities of great ability, aka demons. As powerful as they are, they are grounded in a spiritual realm and somewhat limited in the damage they are permitted to do. I've had the dubious distinction myself in observing these so called greys, but they weren't in a spaceship or pretending to be space critters. They would materialize into my grandfather's room nightly, lurk about, and once he was sound asleep, they would torment him physically such that he was prone to night terrors and violent episodes. Nobody understood why he was like that and unable to sleep with his wife for the last 40 years of his life, or rather she couldn't take the risk, because he could injure a person. I caught on because I was a very inquisite and observant little kid, and so was able to stalk them back to a certain exent and catch direct sight of them a couple of times. Anyway, if you want to read about that in more detail, I wrote a Squidoo article about it. Here:

www.squidoo.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well if aliens have indeed come here, you'd think they would get there 3 fingered hands on an iphone. Or perhaps an andriod would be more there liking

Eitherway, the first thing I would do is grab the locals equippment rather than trying to work out our primitive communication devices.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

While extraterrestrials are capable of levitation it is considered something of a parlor trick and usually practiced by the paranormal. Since they both operate within the same field opening the door to one can expose you to the other. They aren't the same thing.
Personally, my impression of paranormal entities is that they couldn't carry an ET's lunch box. They are seemingly stuck within Age of Pisces and act like it while ET's have looked forward to, what is for them, a climatic age and that is Aquarius. ET's more than welcome this change.

Having once been terrified by paranormal levitation I don't discount the effect. If you experienced a TV remote control independently and forcibly thrusting itself against your body followed by a two foot flight in the air just in front of you I can assure you your instantaneous response would be to run like Hell. Very, very fast.
We are a brave species however the unsolicitated movement of inanimate objects troubles us
and probably always will.

In summary my rule of thumb is; ET stuff is usually way smart while paranormal junk is often dumb or stupid.
As an example: ghosts
How long do you want to stick around and wait for them to do ANYTHING?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

why would they need to do that when they already have non-local access to our consciousness? we're talking the difference between talking into cans tied with strings and fiber optics. the point is they wouldn't need to do something so primitive in order to get inside our heads. what you're talking about is the same thing where all the "tin foil hat" stereotypes come from, it's actually true but easily discarded after the giggle factor is applied.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Exactly.
Taking it a step further humanity was wired to accept and never detect, even in hindsight, exterrestrial mental influence among our species since our inception.
edit on 31-1-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

Nicolas Tesla was yesterday's SETI.

edit on 31-1-2013 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join