It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Accesss To The Internet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ah yes.... you caught me.... Now I must answer three questions for you, this is the alien rule after all. Please don't ask silly questions, like where I'm from or what I look like, it's a waste of such good questions. As well, don't ask me to reveal any technology to you, it's above your understanding as well as against intergalactic law.

You may ask away.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

i just watched the full video on you tube and i have to say it was well worth the watch

theres some stuff we have all seen BUT there is some new stuff for me at least

so thanks for finding this

i must say watch it all as they show more evidence on the 1997 arizona pheonix lights

and some very good early belgium sightings of triangular craft from as early as 1984

star + flag

thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
HAH ... I knew it!

This is the reptilian alien's continued Psyop on us humans and this thread is the proof!!

An observant ATSer can observe the Reptilian's struggle with the English language ...

"Aliens Have Accesss *Tongue Slither* To The Internet"

Your ploy to make us believe your not infiltrating the internet by stating you are infiltrating the internet will not work on us! We are on to you reptilian aliens trying to infiltrate our internet, we are on to you!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What if? earth is a reality show!
and they use the internet to alter the script when ever they need to.
hummm

What if? the tv is the same, and the actors are extra-...
edit on 30-1-2013 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
they would probly have to figure out just how to run our old school programs on theyre computers. theyre computers are most likely thousands of years more advanced than ours so it might be a pain in the butt just to get our stuff up and running. it might even be easier for them to just build a system just for our internet or stealing some poor abductee's laptop.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hmmm if only they could understand our syntax, so they can access our WWW in full. instead of seeing it in text.

I some how doubt a alien would be on the Internet, we have different protocols. they would need to back engineer one of our computers and also have our software.

So if your computer goes missing aliens took it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, if they are looking at the Internet, then we can be pretty sure that they won't make contact.

We've just proved there's no intelligent life here...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I am reminded of this fiction:

Source

THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT "They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "Meat. They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "There's no doubt about it. We picked up several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, and probed them all the way through. They're completely meat." "That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars?" "They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines." "So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact." "They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines." "That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat." "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in that sector and they're made out of meat." "Maybe they're like the orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage." "Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spans, which didn't take long. Do you have any idea what's the life span of meat?" "Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the weddilei. A meat head with an electron plasma brain inside." "Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads, like the weddilei. But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through." "No brain?" "Oh, there's a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat! That's what I've been trying to tell you." "So ... what does the thinking?" "You're not understanding, are you? You're refusing to deal with what I'm telling you. The brain does the thinking. The meat." "Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!" "Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you beginning to get the picture or do I have to start all over?" "Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat." "Thank you. Finally. Yes. They are indeed made out of meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years." "Omigod. So what does this meat have in mind?" "First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the Universe, contact other sentiences, swap ideas and information. The usual." "We're supposed to talk to meat." "That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there. Anybody home.' That sort of thing." "They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?" "Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat." "I thought you just told me they used radio." "They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." "Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?" "Officially or unofficially?" "Both." "Officially, we are required to contact, welcome and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in this quadrant of the Universe, without prejudice, fear or favor. Unofficially, I advise that we erase the records and forget the whole thing." "I was hoping you would say that." "It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?" "I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say? 'Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?" "Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they can only travel through C space. Which limits them to the speed of light and makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact." "So we just pretend there's no one home in the Universe." "That's it." "Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? And the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you probed? You're sure they won't remember?" "They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them." "A dream to meat! How strangely appropriate, that we should be meat's dream." "And we marked the entire sector unoccupied." "Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?" "Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotations ago, wants to be friendly again." "They always come around." "And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the Universe would be if one were all alone ..."

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Loved that 'Meat' link. Thanks for that, I needed the laugh.

So, why would an advanced species that apparently uses telepathy to communicate with their machines care to hook into our internet? They can more easily and more accurately 'feel' what we're thinking, probably from great distances. Take a look at the remote viewing information, especially Ingo Swann's Penetration book available for free on line.

If the survivor of the Roswell crash let it be known that he was telepathic, it would explain a lot as far as the military paranoia that followed (and the remote viewing experiments also).

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

no I wasnt saying they think were advanced, they were using the internet to try and find out

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What if these "aliens" (we haven't found yet) are so technologically advanced, their computer doesn't even work with our pathetic attempt?

Our computers could be something from their caveman era and don't use signals and stuff like us.....Ever think of that?

Find me not only an alien, but just an authentic UFO in today's time and then we can discuss this more....Don't get me wrong, I believe but we are unsuccessful in fulfilling my belief so far

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Alright I just need to say this.... I totally agree where your coming from but I fear the worst... As in if the ET's whatever you want to call them are in fact tap'd into our internet.

That being said are they watching re-runs of Jersey Shore or Buckwild???

Oh, dear.... me....

They must really look down on us (no pun intended they are in outer-space and all, just sayin)....

If this whole awakening whatever you wanna call it disclosure thing would actually take place already. /sigh

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Yah, that one cracked me up when I first read it!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wish to point out that I have often tried to dissuade people from shooting at them.
And I could use a vacation.......maybe millions of light years away,but I want to come back.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Well I have always wondered why aliens would possibly want to visit Earth in the first place. I suppose that dirty pictures and pirated music make more sense than water or gold.

~Heff

To be honest, I've thought about this before. It could be. Humans provide a lot of cultural output and entertainment and aliens look bored, they don't even wear clothes.
edit on 30-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

What if? all the techno and computers and the inter(net)
where given to the powers that be, to provide to the sheeple

humm...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The main problem I have with this is that you make the point that anyone who doesn't believe in intelligent life off this planet is mathematically irrational ... and you use this as a lead in to talking about intelligent life from other planets having access to the internet.

That's setting people up as if you're also saying they are irrational not to believe that latter statement as well .. seriously?

I believe there is most likely intelligent life out in the cosmos other than ourselves simply due to the sheer size of it .. that has nothing at all to do with my disbelief in alien visitation on this planet.. I think there are far more "dead" planets out there than those containing life .. there's SO many planets out there.. I find it just as equally statistically likely that if they do exist, they've not found us .. I find it extremely improbable we've been visited by aliens from another planet..

I do believe in UFOs .. but they are only UFOs because they've not yet been explained.. in many cases I think they are man-mad, or simply mis-identified objects... you find it in these forums A LOT .. how many UFO threads have come up that have been debunked by page 5? they sometimes go much longer.. but I've not seen any that haven't been debunked... now expand that to he general population.. how many of those are probably mundane objects, or simply mis-identified standard craft? .. and of those that remain, how many of them are simply MADE UP ... we know that happens too ..

You can't just accept someone's story or statement as evidence either.. we know how reliable that can be.. rule that out, and we have pretty much zero evidence supporting it.
edit on 1/30/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now lets get technical .. I used to work for an ISP ..

For them to access our interwebz .. they'd need an IP address... so who's assigning them an IP address? they can't just make one up.. they'd also need a DNS provider or they couldn't resolve domain names to the website's IP address which would eliminate most of the web that uses shared hosting ( sharing one IP and is therefore name based ) .. Are you also suggesting then that they subscribed to Time Warner or some service provider? .. what did they list as their billing address?

I guess they could be hacking into someone's wifi and getting on a local private network... in that case I find it awesome that aliens know what 802.11b and 802.11g protocols are.. what an awesome coincidence!

Or maybe they just are snaking down a gigabit ethernet cable and hijacking someone's free router port? =)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Now lets get technical .. I used to work for an ISP ..

I guess they could be hacking into someone's wifi and getting on a local private network... in that case I find it awesome that aliens know what 802.11b and 802.11g protocols are.. what an awesome coincidence!

Or maybe they just are snaking down a gigabit ethernet cable and hijacking someone's free router port? =)

This task would be trivial for an interstellar species???

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join