It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragons!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not to sure if dragons have existed or still do. The only kind of evidence ive found is Here theres a pic and a few links to another sighting but no other pcitures.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
do you have a clearer picture

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yep a link on the site goes to the original story. the pic i linked to first was zoomed in badly but on this site you can see the original unmagnified version. i cant really comment on wether its fake or not, to be honest the idea that dragons have still been around all these years and this is the only sighting thats ever came out makes me a bit wary.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a love story. Good Luck! Remember, If you show her your dominance she may mate with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well as this was necro'ed all I can say is pfft dragons.

Everyone knows the creatures with 2 legs and wings a wyverns. Dragons have 4 legs.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ilovepizza

I had a dream once and there was a ice breathing dragon and also a fire breathing dragon the earth was destroyed and the people were hiding like rats. It was a pretty scary dream but the ice dragon was pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I wonder if the concept of dragons came out of the same sources as other great beasts such as the leviathan. Surely a concept that shows up in many different cultures that had nothing to do with each other can't be entirely made up.

Dinosaur bones. Mystery solved

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryffen

yeah cause pharmacuticals solve everything,....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join