It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God loves us more than He does Himself....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You should seriously Google the phrase, "Self-Fulfilling Prophecy".

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

ATS is full of people who mock God and deny Him

You didn't make yourself but it has been revealed and science tested, all the mystical points to God, the Christian God. He created you out of His love, wanting to share His love and for you to return your love for Him. Is that so hard?

Sin and unlove makes people mean, don't go there. Instead, say I am His child and He loves me.

This is enough, human respect is worthless.

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

Colbe, if you are ever in a situation where you have to choose an ultimatum between people and God like the one you have put on yourself, ask yourself, what God am I worshiping?

if you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you. You say He loves us more than Himself, but I have to really ask if you know what that means because you would take these "slaps to the cheeks" constructively and try and understand why people think the way they do if you had truly internalize the depths of God's love.

Stay away from these "prophetic" sites like amightywind bro.

Aren't we suppose to love God with all our heart, mind and soul? .

I loved the message from the Father and wanted to share it.

Why do you not like prophecy Delayed Christmas? Seriously, no one talks like that down here.

God bless you,

colbe

It's obvious you want to learn so I'll tell you something.

You don't have to hear messages from Father from other sources.
The only reason I dislike prophecies is the fact that most of them are wrong and I am scared for the people that do venture on to cults and other things like that. These prophecies present "unknown" information and present it as fact, skewing it so they can form the thoughts that pop into your brain. The psychology is really dangerous behind these false prophets and I implore you to take a break from these sites and talk to Father personally if you really wish for prophetic blessing.

And I think all the time when a person types as if Jesus is typing is to be questioned.

Also, prophecy is changed not wrong because people listened to God's prophetic warning, changed their behavior and avoided a just judgment.

This is generally what false prophets preface their prophecies with. Listen, real prophets have a close connection with God. Very close. That's why when they give word, it is on God's command, not on the prophet's command so they can't retract their statements like the prophets you listen to. The true prophets SHUT UP and not give word about what they have seen or heard when God tells them that things are being reworked in the future as to extinguish any doubts of their credibility.

edit on 7-2-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We don't agree on yet to be approved private revelation ...

Colbe .. once again I have to remind you .. there is NO SUCH THING as a 'yet to be approved private revelation' in the Catholic Church. And technically, to call something 'yet to be approved', when it probably never will be approved, means that calling it 'yet to be approved' is wrong.

Maureen Sweeny isn't 'yet to be approved'. She'll never be approved.
She's already 'BEEN DECLARED NOT WORTHY OF BELIEF'

Theological and 'prophetic' errors of Maureen Sweeny's alleged visions

The fact that she has made so many errors, including saying Boris Yeltsin was the AntiChrist ...
Catholic Church Officially Disapproves of Alleged Apparitions to Maureen Sweeny

Discussion on Official Church Statement

Fr. Gary Yanus, Judicial Vicar Diocese of Cleveland, -

In his decree of November 11, 2009 Bishop Lennon made it clear that because of a number of issues it was necessary to forbid priests to celebrate the sacraments at the site of the Holy Love shrine and that the faithful are admonished to “cease gathering” there. The word condemned was not used but it is apparent that there are serious concerns regarding the authenticity of the apparitions, among other things.

The bishop has an obligation to pastor his people and protect and nourish their faith. As the pastor of the Diocese of Cleveland his oversight certainly includes what is identified as “ecumenical” in that the faithful of the diocese cannot be encouraged or permitted to participate in any group or organization whose beliefs or practices contradict the teachings of the Church in faith and morals.

The person who wrote you quoted several canons about the rights of the faithful, but has ignored canon 223 which speaks of taking into account the common good of the Church and the obligation of ecclesiastical authority, in view of the common good, to regulate the exercise of the rights of the faithful.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Colbe .. once again I have to remind you .. there is NO SUCH THING as a 'yet to be approved private revelation' in the Catholic Church. And technically, to call something 'yet to be approved', when it probably never will be approved, means that calling it 'yet to be approved' is wrong.

The fact that she has made so many errors, including saying Boris Yeltsin was the AntiChrist ...

In his decree of November 11, 2009 Bishop Lennon made it clear that because of a number of issues it was necessary to forbid priests to celebrate the sacraments at the site of the Holy Love shrine and that the faithful are admonished to “cease gathering” there. The word condemned was not used but it is apparent that there are serious concerns regarding the authenticity of the apparitions, among other things.

The bishop has an obligation to pastor his people and protect and nourish their faith. As the pastor of the Diocese of Cleveland his oversight certainly includes what is identified as “ecumenical” in that the faithful of the diocese cannot be encouraged or permitted to participate in any group or organization whose beliefs or practices contradict the teachings of the Church in faith and morals.

The person who wrote you quoted several canons about the rights of the faithful, but has ignored canon 223 which speaks of taking into account the common good of the Church and the obligation of ecclesiastical authority, in view of the common good, to regulate the exercise of the rights of the faithful.

FlyersFan, you say the same things and do not respond to my direct questions. I'll reply to your rejection.

Yes there are "yet to be approved", most of the current messages from Heaven haven't been studied or approved by the Church because there are so many of them with the loss of faith and important, the prophesied divine events haven't take place yet.

Post the message in the OP and reply to it, show the errors in the message? Third time asking you so please reply.

You are "disproved" until you can explain how well known approved by the Church private revelation were once and in Medjugorje's repeatedly rejected by the local Bishop. The Vatican has taken over, they see the fruit.

"Do not despise prophecy says Scripture. Take what is good from it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

FlyersFan, you say the same things and do not respond to my direct questions. I'll reply to your rejection.

Yes there are "yet to be approved", most of the current messages from Heaven haven't been studied or approved by the Church because there are so many of them with the loss of faith and important, the prophesied divine events haven't take place yet.

Post the message in the OP and reply to it, show the errors in the message? Third time asking you so please reply.

You are "disproved" until you can explain how well known approved by the Church private revelation were once and in Medjugorje's repeatedly rejected by the local Bishop. The Vatican has taken over, they see the fruit.

left off typing one word, sorry...

You are "disproved" until you can explain how well known approved by the Church private revelation were once in and in Medjugorje's CASE, repeatedly rejected by the local Bishop. The Vatican has taken over, they see the fruit.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

afterinfinity
You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

God can time travel yes.

colbe
You didn't make yourself but it has been revealed and science tested, all the mystical points to God, the Christian God. He created you out of His love, wanting to share His love and for you to return your love for Him. Is that so hard?
Sin and unlove makes people mean, don't go there. Instead, say I am His child and He loves me.

vethumanbeing
In reply to colbe?? you may have some mixup going on here.
Someone struck a nerve, You did not make yourself and niether did I but all things point to a mystical union, of love and wanting to share equal hate and hope you can return the same feelings for and how would that be so hard? Someone is someones child here and I guess human respect is worthless?
However sin and unlove makes people mean so no ONE GO THERE. "I AM HIS UNGREATFULL CHILD" and yet still loves me. Seriously? A case of mistaken Identity.
You might want to rethink the Mocking of god thing, If you knew some very simple truths you might just overthrow him and become KING of THE Goddliness OF ONE (yourself).

colbe
I don't know what you are saying, so explain again. I have no idea what the "god thing" is...

The message in the OP is very loving and some people replying have been very mocking of God, what was stated about Him is not true. I replied.

The 'God Thing would be your percieved creator whomever you dream it as into being (I hope). There is nothing about Source Entity that is loving. I do not mock I dont play around with genesis books words and platitudes. I get things done.

edit on 8-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yes there are "yet to be approved",

NO THERE ARE NOT. And for you to claim this fake message is 'yet to be approved' .. that's misleading people. To claim that a message that will never be approved is just 'yet to be approved' .. when you can't see into the future and know that it will be ... that's A LIE.

Post the message in the OP and reply to it, show the errors in the message?

Dude .. I've already given the answer many times.

The Church has declared the woman to be a fraud.
Her fake messages are full of error. FULL OF ERROR.
That means that they ALL are unworthy of belief .. because they are FAKE.

The frauds will put some truth into their messages in order to pull in the gullible.
But then add a bunch of bad theology and false 'prophecy'. That is what this woman does.
Either she does it knowingly .. or the devil is using her .. or she's just a flake.
Pick one .. but no matter how you slice it ... THIS IS NOT OF GOD.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It's not prophecy ... it's been condemned by the church .. so there is NOTHING good that can be taken from playing with false prophecy and sifting it to see if anything in it is of value. (and we know the devil puts a little truth in it so as to tempt the gullible) That's playing with fire. AND it makes you a protestant for not obeying your Catholic Church.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It's not prophecy ... it's been condemned by the church .. so there is NOTHING good that can be taken from playing with false prophecy and sifting it to see if anything in it is of value. (and we know the devil puts a little truth in it so as to tempt the gullible) That's playing with fire. AND it makes you a protestant for not obeying your Catholic Church.

4th...5th time I've asked. If there's only a "little truth" in the message from God the Father posted in the OP. Point out the error. You can't.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes there are "yet to be approved",

NO THERE ARE NOT. And for you to claim this fake message is 'yet to be approved' .. that's misleading people. To claim that a message that will never be approved is just 'yet to be approved' .. when you can't see into the future and know that it will be ... that's A LIE.

Post the message in the OP and reply to it, show the errors in the message?

Dude .. I've already given the answer many times.

The Church has declared the woman to be a fraud.
Her fake messages are full of error. FULL OF ERROR.
That means that they ALL are unworthy of belief .. because they are FAKE.

The frauds will put some truth into their messages in order to pull in the gullible.
But then add a bunch of bad theology and false 'prophecy'. That is what this woman does.
Either she does it knowingly .. or the devil is using her .. or she's just a flake.
Pick one .. but no matter how you slice it ... THIS IS NOT OF GOD.

Medjugorje has been rejected by her bishops for many years. It is now in the Vatican's hands for
a decision. It is "yet to be approved." The grace giving messages to St. Faustina were first rejected
by the local bishop. Major examples to cancel your personal view FF. You remain silent every time I ask, you
can't say anything because sometimes the bishop is WRONG.

Post the error in the message of Holy Love in the OP.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

afterinfinity

God can time travel yes.

colbe

vethumanbeing
Someone struck a nerve, You did not make yourself and niether did I but all things point to a mystical union, of love and wanting to share equal hate and hope you can return the same feelings for and how would that be so hard? Someone is someones child here and I guess human respect is worthless?
However sin and unlove makes people mean so no ONE GO THERE. "I AM HIS UNGREATFULL CHILD" and yet still loves me. Seriously? A case of mistaken Identity.
You might want to rethink the Mocking of god thing, If you knew some very simple truths you might just overthrow him and become KING of THE Goddliness OF ONE (yourself).

colbe
I don't know what you are saying, so explain again. I have no idea what the "god thing" is...

The message in the OP is very loving and some people replying have been very mocking of God, what was stated about Him is not true. I replied.

The 'God Thing would be your percieved creator whomever you dream it as into being (I hope). There is nothing about Source Entity that is loving. I do not mock I dont play around with genesis books words and platitudes. I get things done.

edit on 8-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I don't understand your reply vethumanbeing but thank you.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

afterinfinity

God can time travel yes.

colbe

vethumanbeing

colbe

The 'God Thing' would be your percieved creator whomever you dream it as into being (I hope). There is nothing about Source Entity that is loving. I do not mock I dont play around with genesis books words and platitudes. I get things done.

I don't understand your reply vethumanbeing but thank you. God bless you,

colbe

The fact you read it is enough and know that you have been heard.

<< 1  2   >>

join