It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God loves us more than He does Himself....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

ATS is full of people who mock God and deny Him

You didn't make yourself but it has been revealed and science tested, all the mystical points to God, the Christian God. He created you out of His love, wanting to share His love and for you to return your love for Him. Is that so hard?

Sin and unlove makes people mean, don't go there. Instead, say I am His child and He loves me.

This is enough, human respect is worthless.
God bless you AfterI,

colbe

In reply to colbe?? you may have some mixup going on here.
Someone struck a nerve, You did not make yourself and niether did I but all things point to a mystical union, of love and wanting to share equal hate and hope you can return the same feelings for and how would that be so hard? Someone is someones child here and I guess human respect is worthless?
However sin and unlove makes people mean so no ONE GO THERE. "I AM HIS UNGREATFULL CHILD" and yet still loves me. Seriously? A case of mistaken Identity.

You might want to rethink the Mocking of god thing, If you knew some very simple truths you might just overthrow him and become KING of THE Goddliness OF ONE (yourself).
edit on 1-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

God is a natural commedian, Its audience does not know when or neglects to laugh.

You mean before they die a terrible death that he literally planned thousands of years before they were born, or after? Because at that point, I wouldn't be laughing either.

You didn't make yourself but it has been revealed and science tested, all the mystical points to God, the Christian God. He created you out of His love, wanting to share His love and for you to return your love for Him. Is that so hard?

Sin and unlove makes people mean, don't go there. Instead, say I am His child and He loves me.

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

In reply to colbe?? you may have some mixup going on here.
Someone struck a nerve, You did not make yourself and niether did I but all things point to a mystical union, of love and wanting to share equal hate and hope you can return the same feelings for and how would that be so hard? Someone is someones child here and I guess human respect is worthless?
However sin and unlove makes people mean so no ONE GO THERE. "I AM HIS UNGREATFULL CHILD" and yet still loves me. Seriously? A case of mistaken Identity.

You might want to rethink the Mocking of god thing, If you knew some very simple truths you might just overthrow him and become KING of THE Goddliness OF ONE (yourself).
edit on 1-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I don't know what you are saying, so explain again. I have no idea what the "god thing" is...

The message in the OP is very loving and some people replying have been very mocking of God, what was stated about Him is not true. I replied.

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am in awe of God, He knew/knows so many of His children would say no, still He went ahead with creation.

Maureen is the seer, she is from the U.S.

+ + +

January 27, 2013
Public

I (Maureen) see a Great Flame which I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "I have come to help the world to better understand the meaning of My Title - 'Eternal Now'."

"In the world, you have the concepts of time and space. You experience the past in your memory - the present in the present moment - and you anticipate the future as time passes by moment by moment."

"But I am the Eternal Now. In Me there is no past or future - only now, which lasts forever. Therefore, the world is being created now by My Hand. My Son is being born now in the stable. His Public Ministry is taking place now, as is His Crucifixion. I am celebrating His Resurrection now, and welcoming Him as He ascends to Me in Victory now."

"In the world, every event is just now taking place in My Heart - the wars, persecutions, the decision of Roe v. Wade. But also I am experiencing My Son's Second Coming - His Triumph over the Antichrist and His Victorious Reign."

"Because there is no time in My Realm, I am able to experience joy and sorrow all at once to the fullest."...

click on latest messages at: www.holylove.org...

It's been revealed, who God is and His plan and the Church explains...

Here are two paragraphs from the Catechism of the Catholic Church that confirm the message.

A plan born in the Father's heart

759 "The eternal Father, in accordance with the utterly gratuitous and mysterious design of his wisdom and goodness, created the whole universe and chose to raise up men to share in his own divine life," to which he calls all men in his Son. "The Father ... determined to call together in a holy Church those who should believe in Christ." This "family of God" is gradually formed and takes shape during the stages of human history, in keeping with the Father's plan. In fact, "already present in figure at the beginning of the world, this Church was prepared in marvelous fashion in the history of the people of Israel and the old Advance. Established in this last age of the world and made manifest in the outpouring of the Spirit, it will be brought to glorious completion at the end of time."

The Church- foreshadowed from the world's beginning

760 Christians of the first centuries said, "The world was created for the sake of the Church." God created the world for the sake of communion with his divine life, a communion brought about by the "convocation" of men in Christ, and this "convocation" is the Church. The Church is the goal of all things, and God permitted such painful upheavals as the angels' fall and man's sin only as occasions and means for displaying all the power of his arm and the whole measure of the love he wanted to give the world:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

My Title - 'Eternal Now'."

"In the world, you have the concepts of time and space. You experience the past in your memory - the present in the present moment - and you anticipate the future as time passes by moment by moment."

"But I am the Eternal Now. In Me there is no past or future - only now, which lasts forever. Therefore, the world is being created now by My Hand. My Son is being born now in the stable. His Public Ministry is taking place now, as is His Crucifixion. I am celebrating His Resurrection now, and welcoming Him as He ascends to Me in Victory now."

"In the world, every event is just now taking place in My Heart - the wars, persecutions, the decision of Roe v. Wade. But also I am experiencing My Son's Second Coming - His Triumph over the Antichrist and His Victorious Reign."

"Because there is no time in My Realm, I am able to experience joy and sorrow all at once to the fullest."...

click on latest messages at: www.holylove.org...

Do you ever slip into the past or are you eternally now?
When you realize that you are the eternal presence this is Gods realization.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The bishops are wrong sometimes which you fail to address in your posts and I keep asking. One example, for year Medjugore has been rejected by the local bishop.

Already asked and answered. You are to abide by the decisions of the church, otherwise you are PROTESTING the church decisions and you are PROTESTANT. IF the church changes it's mind, then you can go dive in and have at it with that particular apparition. Otherwise .. you are claiming to be smarter than the church, which is an entirely PROTESTANT way of thinking. Congrats .. you are a protestant.

you quoted a past bishop's decision on Conyers, typing the year and leaving off his name,

The date and the name were at the link. I left nothing off. Conyers if false.

look to the fruit of an apparition

Yes, Colbe ... look at it. The false visionary spewed out fake prophecies.
NONE OF THEM CAME TRUE. And the theology was wrong.

FF, where is the error in this message from God the Father?

1 - There is no message by this person from God the Father.
2 - I gave a link showing the many theological errors of these 'messages' by this person.
3 - I gave the info showing that the church has declared it to be fake.
4 - Don't forget, the devil will weave some truth in these apparitions to lull you in so that you'll buy into all the falsehoods as well. Bait and switch.

Look, Colbe. 20 years ago I was just like you. I spent 10 years apparition chasing and making excused for the errors of fake visionaries. I went to Medjugorje, Betania, Conyers, Emmitsburg, talks given by (fake) 'visionaries' like Cindi Cain .. I volunteered for 10 years at EWTN and met people like Father Gobbi .. I religiously read the bunk that Christine Gallagher pumped out ... etc etc. (Thankfully I never bought into Garabandal .. it was so obviously fake and the CHURCH rejected it three times)

Then one day I read what the fake visionary from California - 'Denise' - said .. about the only people who would make it through the coming apocolypse would be those having a special medal that she was going to have struck. My COMMON SENSE finally kicked in. That was absurd. So all the people around the planet who had never heard of this medal, and all the poor people would be destroyed, simply because these people couldn't get a freak'n medal that she was selling? It was damn stupid. And so was anyone buying into it.

The CHURCH knows what it is doing with this. In order for YOU to be able to call yourself a Catholic, you MUST abide by the church rulings. Otherwise you are a protestant. So which is it Colbe, are you Catholic or are you Protestant??? Make your choice. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The bishops are wrong sometimes which you fail to address in your posts and I keep asking. One example, for year Medjugore has been rejected by the local bishop.

Already asked and answered. You are to abide by the decisions of the church, otherwise you are PROTESTING the church decisions and you are PROTESTANT. IF the church changes it's mind, then you can go dive in and have at it with that particular apparition. Otherwise .. you are claiming to be smarter than the church, which is an entirely PROTESTANT way of thinking. Congrats .. you are a protestant.

you quoted a past bishop's decision on Conyers, typing the year and leaving off his name,

The date and the name were at the link. I left nothing off. Conyers if false.

look to the fruit of an apparition

Yes, Colbe ... look at it. The false visionary spewed out fake prophecies. NONE OF THEM CAME TRUE. And the theology was wrong.

FF, where is the error in this message from God the Father?

1 - There is no message by this person from God the Father. 2 - I gave a link showing the many theological errors of these 'messages' by this person. 3 - I gave the info showing that the church has declared it to be fake. 4 - Don't forget, the devil will weave some truth in these apparitions to lull you in so that you'll buy into all the falsehoods as well. Bait and switch.

Look, Colbe. 20 years ago I was just like you. I spent 10 years apparition chasing and making excused for the errors of fake visionaries. I went to Medjugorje, Betania, Conyers, Emmitsburg, talks given by (fake) 'visionaries' like Cindi Cain .. I volunteered for 10 years at EWTN and met people like Father Gobbi .. I religiously read the bunk that Christine Gallagher pumped out ... etc etc. (Thankfully I never bought into Garabandal .. it was so obviously fake and the CHURCH rejected it three times)

Then one day I read what the fake visionary from California - 'Denise' - said .. about the only people who would make it through the coming apocolypse would be those having a special medal that she was going to have struck. My COMMON SENSE finally kicked in. That was absurd. So all the people around the planet who had never heard of this medal, and all the poor people would be destroyed, simply because these people couldn't get a freak'n medal that she was selling? It was damn stupid. And so was anyone buying into it.

The CHURCH knows what it is doing with this. In order for YOU to be able to call yourself a Catholic, you MUST abide by the church rulings. Otherwise you are a protestant. So which is it Colbe, are you Catholic or are you Protestant??? Make your choice. You can't have it both ways.

FlyersFan,

You didn't name the bishop at Conyers you were quoting in your post because he was long past and not in agreement with the current bishops to follow him. You are the one that sounds "Protestant", protesting Conyers with "NONE OF THEM CAME TRUE", that is the point. We are close to divine events prophesied, they haven't happened yet.

I asked, you failed to show the error, the falsehood IN the message, the words of God the Father in the OP. And please...

I asked you not to separate my words to comment and you ignore. I am not going to respond to your negative after this post. Advise, when replying on discussion forums, a lady doesn't use vulgar language. And another, please people, do not drink and post.

Hmmm, you continue to add to your "been there, met the famous" comments? One fact you fail to reply to and I keep asking is initial rejection and at times further rejection by the local bishop and later on, comes the acceptance of the private revelation, it turns out to be true.

Faustina's messages, Garabandal and Medjugore had been rejected by the local bishop. Divine Mercy is a perfect example and Garabandal is one denied and now accepted by the local bishop. Again, you never reply to my question on this fact. Medjugorje is major in this respect today, it is being investigated by the Vatican taken out of the bishop's hands because of the fruits shown at Medjugorje. The local bishop rejects Medjugorje.

EWTN since Mother Angelica left is very negative on yet to be approved private revelation, sad and to their loss.

I am not a follower of Ronald Conte, Jr., you shouldn't be either FF. He has stated two for sure, maybe three predictions, Conte has given an exact date of the Great Warning and been wrong, while at the same time he rejects most all current visionaries with messages about the Great Warning! And none of these messages contain an exact date. A definite no, no, God does not give exact dates. Do not be the "all knowing judge" like Ron.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Responding to Colbe's post ...
his post that, once again, failed to respond to the facts I gave ...

I asked you not to separate my words to comment and you ignore.

I don't care what you are asking. It is the proper way to discuss things on this board. And it HIGHLIGHTS each and everything you say. Something you obviously don't like but you'll have to live with.

I am not going to respond to your negative after this post.

I am posting facts that show your posts are wrong. Deal with it.

Advise, when replying on discussion forums, a lady doesn't use vulgar language.

I didn't. It's against T&C and I have not used any vulgar language.
You should apologize for telling lies that I did.

And another, please people, do not drink and post.

:shk: I have Sjogrens. I can't drink. Ever.
You should apologize for telling lies and insinuations that I do.

you continue to add to your "been there, met the famous" comments

Because I have. Like I said .. 20 years ago I was just like you .. apparition chasing and not using common sense and not listening to what the Church had to say. Then I WOKE UP and used common sense.

SO I SEE THAT YOU PICKED TO BE PROTESTANT. CONGRATULATIONS.
JUST DON'T GO AROUND CALLING YOURSELF CATHOLIC ANYMORE.
I'LL HAVE TO CORRECT YOU ON THAT.

edit on 2/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For those who still bother reading these threads ...

Again .. the Catholic Church, which is the authority on these matters for those who call themselves Catholic, has investigated this alleged apparition/visionary and declared it to be FALSE.

Theological and 'prophetic' errors of Maureen Sweeny's alleged visions

Catholic Church Officially Disapproves of Alleged Apparitions to Maureen Sweeny

Discussion on Official Church Statement

The theological problems in many of the faux-messages mean that NONE of them can be trusted as being from Heaven. None of them. The 'visionary' is a fraud. The Church has made it's decree and it can't ever change it's mind on this one because of the massive number of THEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS in the 'messages'. Those theological problems won't ever go away. The declaration will stand forever.

So folks .. nothing of God to see with this faux-visionary. Real Catholics (not the people that go around saying that they are Catholic and yet ignore the rules of the Church on these matters) do NOT follow this fake visionary.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

Colbe, if you are ever in a situation where you have to choose an ultimatum between people and God like the one you have put on yourself, ask yourself, what God am I worshiping?

If you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you. You say He loves us more than Himself, but I have to really ask if you know what that means because you would take these "slaps to the cheeks" constructively and try and understand why people think the way they do if you had truly internalize the depths of God's love.

Stay away from these "prophetic" sites like amightywind bro.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

That's what I'm saying. For someone who loves us more than he loves himself, "God" sure does spend a lot of time encouraging us to devote attention to him. You know, if he loved us so much, I'm pretty sure he'd be worshipping us and not the other way around. Love doesn't recognize rank, and if he wants us to worship him, then he obviously believes us to be inferior. That's not love.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by DelayedChristmas

That's what I'm saying. For someone who loves us more than he loves himself, "God" sure does spend a lot of time encouraging us to devote attention to him. You know, if he loved us so much, I'm pretty sure he'd be worshipping us and not the other way around. Love doesn't recognize rank, and if he wants us to worship him, then he obviously believes us to be inferior. That's not love.

Well, I perceive myself to be inferior solely due to the fact that I am a created being; I am subject to conditions and laws dictated by the Creator. I can not do fully what God is capable of doing but I am going to try and do what I am capable of doing, which isn't asking for a lot in reality and yet, I fall short as of this current moment... Yet I know that this is a part of the path to perfection, I bring the old cycles back upon myself. That being said, I wouldn't want God worshiping me as there is nothing to worship; God on the other hand deserves our praise but I don't think He needs it like others imply. The praise comes from within and the roots are pure and from thankfulness and I understand why people feel the necessity to worship. However, like all things, I question if the heart of the worshiper is in the right place.

Does God encourage worship and praise? That's something for you to discuss with Him.

What I am saying is that by serving and helping other people you worship God. In my opinion, the way you treat people is the way you would conduct yourself with God. The ultimatum between God and Mankind as the way Colbe presents is something I question. Jesus chose the ultimatum to suffer FOR the people.
edit on 3-2-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

Colbe, if you are ever in a situation where you have to choose an ultimatum between people and God like the one you have put on yourself, ask yourself, what God am I worshiping?

if you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you. You say He loves us more than Himself, but I have to really ask if you know what that means because you would take these "slaps to the cheeks" constructively and try and understand why people think the way they do if you had truly internalize the depths of God's love.

Aren't we suppose to love God with all our heart, mind and soul? .

I loved the message from the Father and wanted to share it.

Why do you not like prophecy Delayed Christmas? Seriously, no one talks like that down here.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Responding to Colbe's post ...
his post that, once again, failed to respond to the facts I gave ...

I asked you not to separate my words to comment and you ignore.

I don't care what you are asking. It is the proper way to discuss things on this board. And it HIGHLIGHTS each and everything you say. Something you obviously don't like but you'll have to live with.

I am not going to respond to your negative after this post.

I am posting facts that show your posts are wrong. Deal with it.

Advise, when replying on discussion forums, a lady doesn't use vulgar language.

I didn't. It's against T&C and I have not used any vulgar language.
You should apologize for telling lies that I did.

And another, please people, do not drink and post.

:shk: I have Sjogrens. I can't drink. Ever.
You should apologize for telling lies and insinuations that I do.

you continue to add to your "been there, met the famous" comments

Because I have. Like I said .. 20 years ago I was just like you .. apparition chasing and not using common sense and not listening to what the Church had to say. Then I WOKE UP and used common sense.

SO I SEE THAT YOU PICKED TO BE PROTESTANT. CONGRATULATIONS.
JUST DON'T GO AROUND CALLING YOURSELF CATHOLIC ANYMORE.
I'LL HAVE TO CORRECT YOU ON THAT.

edit on 2/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

You said "damn" that's a vulgar term and not a word a Christian lady or lady should use.

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

colbe

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You said "damn" that's a vulgar term and not a word a Christian lady or lady should use.

Grow up. Oh .. and apologize for your 'drinking and posting' snide comment.
It was an insinuated LIE and a poor attempt at deflection.

I find it comical that you quote the Catholic Catechism when it's to your favor, but then totally ignore the Catechism and the binding pronouncements from Church authorities when they don't go in your favor. That's hypocritical. People who don't follow the rules or the catechism have no business telling others what to do in that regard. Now that you are PROTESTANT, perhaps that will stop.

You fail to address the FACT that the church has said this person is NOT having visions or messages from God. You fail to address the FACT that these fake messages have bad theology strung throughout them and that none of them can be trusted because it's obvious that none of them come from heaven.

edit on 2/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

C'mon MamaJ, you prolly never touched a bible.

b.t.w. you definetly aren't Jiggerj's mom, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

If you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you.

Yep. Basic Catholic theology - God loves all of us equally. No matter how much or how little a person does for God. He loves us all as if we were the only person on the planet. Jesus died for each one of us. Some people 'please' Him more than others. But that doesn't change the level of love.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

if you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you. You say He loves us more than Himself, but I have to really ask if you know what that means because you would take these "slaps to the cheeks" constructively and try and understand why people think the way they do if you had truly internalize the depths of God's love.

Why do you not like prophecy Delayed Christmas? Seriously, no one talks like that down here.

God bless you,

colbe

It's obvious you want to learn so I'll tell you something.

You don't have to hear messages from Father from other sources.

The only reason I dislike prophecies is the fact that most of them are wrong and I am scared for the people that do venture on to cults and other things like that. These prophecies present "unknown" information and present it as fact, skewing it so they can form the thoughts that pop into your brain. The psychology is really dangerous behind these false prophets and I implore you to take a break from these sites and talk to Father personally if you really wish for prophetic blessing.

And I think all the time when a person types as if Jesus is typing is to be questioned.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If you were to truly understand God, you would understand that God does not look at the "mockers" any differently than He looks at you.

Yep. Basic Catholic theology - God loves all of us equally. No matter how much or how little a person does for God. He loves us all as if we were the only person on the planet. Jesus died for each one of us. Some people 'please' Him more than others. But that doesn't change the level of love.

This was beautifully stated FlyersFan, thank you. We don't agree on yet to be approved private revelation but this was well said.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"God" loves all of us equally, but will still send us to hell if we don't give him our souls. I don't think that post was well said at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

God bless you AfterI,

colbe

God bless you,

colbe

It's obvious you want to learn so I'll tell you something.

You don't have to hear messages from Father from other sources.
The only reason I dislike prophecies is the fact that most of them are wrong and I am scared for the people that do venture on to cults and other things like that. These prophecies present "unknown" information and present it as fact, skewing it so they can form the thoughts that pop into your brain. The psychology is really dangerous behind these false prophets and I implore you to take a break from these sites and talk to Father personally if you really wish for prophetic blessing.

And I think all the time when a person types as if Jesus is typing is to be questioned.

I can see your concern but why do you say "most of them are wrong?" We're living in a time when prophecy is close to being fulfilled. And there aren't that many current prophets.

Also, prophecy is changed not wrong because people listened to God's prophetic warning, changed their behavior and avoided a just judgment.

I guess I stick with the daily Catholic messages mainly but I do check and post a few Protestant messages too. They say the same though they aren't as explicit...for a reason.

God bless you,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join