It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook petition to stop people saying it’s a hoax…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
The real shame of it is that (in the world of the conspiracy theorist) the bad guys are exonerated. Do you think that the victims of these crimes enjoy watching a small percentage of the population letting the criminals off the hook?

A certain type of Conspiracy theorist, in effect, supports Bin Laden, support Lanza, support Harris and Klebold .. the list goes on.
Blame everyone except the real perpetrators, defend the mad men. how f'ed up is that??

It's is sick think about it
edit on 29-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Nah I think that type of logic is flawed.
It is a projecting of one's own reality subconsciously most likely.

By roadblocking any possible alterative investigative route through misplaced shaming, if there were additional guilty parties they would be getting away while we exonerated them due to stubborn ignorance.

No one really knows. Id say keeping an open yet skeptical attitude is better.

Who is really defending the criminals and isnt fully aware of it?
It is those with beliefs set in stone, those which limit their potential to investigate alternatives.

Therefore, psychological projection of inner subconscious.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Lets be honest.
Do you feel shame for defending the murderer of 20 small children?

Don't bother replying, you're hopeless.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I feel like everything is labeled as a hoax these days

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Helious

Lets be honest.

Don't bother replying, you're hopeless.

You should feel shame for not being able to qualify your own viewpoint and comments without reverting to the attempted assessing of blame and guilt. The same exact tactic this government and administration uses to push forward there agendas like they always have in American history.

The only truth you will ever know is that by asking hard questions. Answers don't come easy my friend and sometimes the results leave a bad taste in your mouth. Then again, your Canadian and I would be remiss of my own statements if I expected you to understand my values and beliefs as an American citizen. Best of luck to you and yours and I really mean that.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

One of Lanzas victims was from Winnipeg (Canada)
Maybe you should just pipe down on how smart you are on the subject yourself and do some reading. I suggest Reuters or BBC. Not Rense and whatever else American-hating rag you get your poisoned info from

All the best

edit on 30-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Where does phyrefly's post mention identity?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

We are on the correct thread, once we bypass the pathology of categorization. The talking points themselves would at least have the value of influencing the signing of a petition. Even calling something worthless gives it a value.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
You say, nut job and nut job sites. You don't have the education on the subject matter to debate either way, you couldn't point out the issues and you couldn't debate them either because lets be honest here between you and I. Your not even American and while you may "feel" a certain way about the scenario, you don't really care. Lets just be honest about it, shall we?

This is my impression as well. Most people don't actually care that much about these subjects they vehemently support or condemn. If more people were to recognize their emotions are being played like a violin by TPTB, our differing issues would be worked out much easier I suspect. People might stop clinging to their opinions like a starving dog with a scrap of garbage.

Just accept that we may each have an opinion but WE DON'T KNOW, and allow those people who care enough to actually investigate and ask whatever questions they like in the search for the truth of the matter.

Lies and conspiracies and deceptions are taking place right now in this world on a MAJOR scale, it is a messy job to try to bring the dirt of this world out into the light of day and yes it may hurt some people's feelings. If this upsets you then watch the Kardashians, that's what they're there for.
(edit: not directed at you Helious, but those who would choose to silence people who disagree with them)
edit on 30-1-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2013 by BrandonD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Lets be honest.

Obviously that member doesn't believe him to be the murderer to begin with. Or at leas heavy doubt. So your question is erroneous and out of line.

Any hoot. Not a discussion I want to enter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

I just came to this thread to say petitions like this were against the rules, but a mod already got to it.

It's unfortunate ATS put out the censorship they did on this issue... but it's their site their right.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
White House Ups Minimum Petition Signatures Required for a Response *read more*

The White House has increased the minimum number of signatures needed on “We The People” petitions to elicit an official response.

Petitions will now require a minimum of 100,000 signees, up from 25,000.

They hope the higher number will give them more time to spend on responding to those petitions that make the cut.

I read this back a few days ago around the time a petition to impeach the President went online (and I had to laugh at the irony of the timing even then) - Now? I'm laughing harder cause if it applies to that petition it better apply to this one.

My point?

TPTB are using the 'children' to wreck the Second Amendment... And now? Using the children once again to try and stifle freedom of Speech.

Do I think there's something MORE than FISHY about the shootings in that school. I'd bet my life on it.
Am I going to shut up about it?
Nope.

So arrest me or shut the *bleep* up Uncle Sam.

(And before anyone freaks the ‘Uncle Sam’ is NOT a racists statement. It’s the nickname for the USA so please don’t go there).

peace

CX

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'd say 25,000 people can easily be VERY wrong.

Millions get it wrong in an almost delusional manner every time there is an election.

I don't think this will get anywhere to be honest. However thats not to say they won't class anyone who questions events like this, mentally ill.

CX.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

thats funny..

because there does not seem to be any facts.

if we could get some facts, then we could question them,

but up until now, the story keeps changing.
edit on 30-1-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
what really puzzles me, is that some people think that their govt sends agents/patsies etc into schools to murder their children and all they do is bleat on the net about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

you are taking the piss right ? - you really think that the " sandy hook hoax " proponents have critical thinking skills ??????????

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

what really puzzles me, is that some people think that their govt sends agents/patsies etc into schools to murder their children and all they do is bleat on the net about it.

With all the known atrocities the US government has already pulled on it's own people? Why would this surprise you?

Hypothetically of course, lol.

peace

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Originally posted by silo13
White House Ups Minimum Petition Signatures Required for a Response *read more*

The White House has increased the minimum number of signatures needed on “We The People” petitions to elicit an official response.

Petitions will now require a minimum of 100,000 signees, up from 25,000.

They hope the higher number will give them more time to spend on responding to those petitions that make the cut.

I read this back a few days ago around the time a petition to impeach the President went online (and I had to laugh at the irony of the timing even then) - Now? I'm laughing harder cause if it applies to that petition it better apply to this one.

Nope it does not apply to this one.

SIGNATURES NEEDED BY FEBRUARY 09, 2013 TO REACH GOAL OF 25,000
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 83

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It's obvious that most people that would sign such a petition are actually afraid that there is a conspiracy and couldn't live with it.

Very much like 911 deniers that don't even want to accept the possibility of a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
It's obvious that most people that would sign such a petition are actually afraid that there is a conspiracy and couldn't live with it.

Very much like 911 deniers that don't even want to accept the possibility of a conspiracy.

i'm trying to understand why that is, and why us citizens who have arms to resist a tyrannical govt dont feel that having their children purposefully murdered by their government is good enough cause to overthrow said regime immediately - what more would it take?

my question is kinda off topic i know, but what worse can be done to someone than the murder of their children? it beats "no taxation without representation" hands down.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I might get flamed for this, but...

Can 25,000 people, including numerous residents who were actually present during the event, be wrong? I mean, that's a lot of liars. At that rate, forget the Congress. You can't even trust the citizens.

If you are going to make accusations at this level, be sure to consider ALL the implications.

You mean can 25,000 people be wrong by believing what they are told? or you mean that 25,000 people that would signs this petition are part of an investigation and have all the facts in the case be wrong?

My opinion is that yes people can be wrong. But that's not the issue here. We are now asking the government to take away our rights. I mean everyone's rights. And that is absolutely wrong.

I'm thinking he means the portion of those 25,000 people who actually had their sons or daughters killed inside of that school...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

I'm thinking he means the portion of those 25,000 people who actually had their sons or daughters killed inside of that school...

Yes they can also be wrong. But it's not even the point here. They did not start the petition either.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join