It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow. I found HD footage of someone being loaded into an Ambulance and it appears they are texting on their phone?

Check it out:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Wow. I found HD footage of someone being loaded into an Ambulance and it appears they are texting on their phone?

Check it out:

I don't see a phone at all. You're really going to have to try harder if people are to take you seriously.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

No I totally agree with you...you are absolutely correct....

Im just saying that some of the statements that were confusing could have came from someone "in the action". They never really said who was where and doing what...

I always try to look for conspiracies in things...and I like to play devil's advocate as well...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Marlow

My speculation is that I am 75% sure that the two men are the same person.

I found a short video with a higher resolution, here you could compare him better with the man from the Gabby Giffords shooting (from 00:20 to 00:25):

There is also another connection: The female caller in the Gabby Giffords shooting seems to be the same as in the Sandy Hook shooting.

Listen from 11:12 to 11:26 in www.youtube.com...
and compare it to 01:20 to 01:41 in www.youtube.com...
Open these in 2 browser tabs and switch between the two.

In my opinion this is the same voice, and also the way she speaks is the same.
Some people use some fill words, like "you know" or "I mean", this woman says constantly "uhm"

From the Gabby Giffords phone call
"Uhm - I witnessed - uhm - ..."
"Uhm - I see the man - uhm - ..."

From the Sandy Hook phone call
"... at the time and - uhm - she ..."
"... she was in a meeting - uhm - with the principal - uhm - ..."

edit on 5-2-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This has become the most troubling thread I've ever read on ATS. I feel sorry for people claiming to have TheAnswer because I'd hate to live in the overly paranoid world which must haunt them each day. The past three or four days this thread has devolved into posts with allegations which only showcase an abundant lack of logic-- from posters getting their hair on fire about why a first responder might be sending a text message (gee maybe they were simply letting their loved ones know that they are ok or maybe responding to their superior) to accusations of first responders being involved in the shooting in Arizona which killed so many and wounded fmr Congresswoman Giffords (because each individual in a group of people wearing the same uniform and wearing head gear apparently look so unique)... While I am thankful that I don't live in a world where everything is a grand conspiracy, I am sorry that many of those here do live in that world to the point that facts and logic are replaced by fantasy. This thread began as a discussion of something that was based in logic, evidence and intelligent discussion and has become a troubling example of the worst of what this important site showcases.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Closing for staff review.

Please read the following:
**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join